Tournament The LC UU Cup - Won by Corporal Levi

taranteeeno

levi premier league of the decade
is a Community Contributor
OP adapted from The LC Open VII - Signups.
Banner by Sealette

Welcome to the inaugural Little Cup UnderUsed Cup! With the recent revival of LC UU, this is the perfect time to put your teambuilding and playing skills to the test. On behalf of the LC UU council, we wish all competitors the best of luck!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Information on LC UU and usage stats can be found here.
  • Challenge in [Gen 7] SM LC.
  • Best-of-three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on the Pokemon Showdown server.
  • SM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Tiers are locked at the beginning of each round.
  • If a player brings an illegal team, they will be forced to forfeit that game.
  • Replays must be saved, but are not required to be posted until later rounds.
    • Please PM your replays to me as they will be used for post-tour usage stats.
Battle Clauses:
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Team Preview
General recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible upon the round going up.
  • When scheduling, offer as wide a swathe of time when you are available to play. 1 hour of activity on one or two weeknights is unlikely to be considered acceptable.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
  • If I catch news of ghosting or some other sort of nefarious play, I reserve the right to investigate to the full limits of my ability in conjunction with the TD team provided there is adequate evidence to warrant it.
That aside, feel free to get back to me or a moderator on the LC discord server if you still have any questions regarding this tournament after reading this post. Since this is LC UU's first ever individual tournament, I'm expecting a lot of hilarious moments, peaks and valleys in the level of play and, eventually, a deserving winner!

Keep in mind that this tournament will NOT earn you points for the LC Tournament Circuit!

I'm looking forward to a great (and little) tournament, good luck everyone!

Sign-ups will close on March 10th at 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4). Round 1 will be posted morning of the following day.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)