The LC Open XI - Round 3-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my opponent ( Yep C Moi) were playing the first game on a time we scheduled. I was at a clear advantage when my opponent suddenly had to go mid game and claimed that the game does not count and his timer ran out. Reporting my opponent for unsporting behavior and making sure that I won the first game and I am at 1-0 to avoid further disputes. Will prefer not to share replay but will if necessary.
velvet
Here you are kind of exagerating, 1) I was 2 mons down and one wasn't that good against the rest of your team either way and 2) I'm sorry, this is also missing context, I'm a highschool student and a class was moved without me knowing, and one my classmates told me since they saw me just sitting being on my phone, so I had to go, once again really sorry I just prioritised my education over my matches if that's the problem I am willing to take the blame, I'll admit it was fully my fault I should've known but my professor didn't say it in class. So I'm fine with the judgement I still contest it though

Here you are kind of exagerating, 1) I was 2 mons down and one wasn't that good against the rest of your team either way and 2) I'm sorry, this is also missing context, I'm a highschool student and a class was moved without me knowing, and one my classmates told me since they saw me just sitting being on my phone, so I had to go, once again really sorry I just prioritised my education over my matches if that's the problem I am willing to take the blame, I'll admit it was fully my fault I should've known but my professor didn't say it in class. So I'm fine with the judgement I still contest it though
The point is not that you were 2 mons down but timer running out means losing and if your class really came up, it was unfortunate but sorry, I can't help it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)