The LC Open IV - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

used Ice Beam!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MainEvent has given me the win. 2 straight free passes; I better actually play a match next round.

Mazar

Banned deucer.
requesting extension because Laxuy and I are trying to schedule for one and a half week now and because of the different timezones (GMT-7 and GMT+2) we dont come to an agreement. Last weekend he was pretty busy so it was difficult for him, if its possible we would play the upcoming Saturday/Sunday. macle

Last edited:
I send MP to my opponent. He asked two MPs but he couldn't say me any hour to play, then, he hasn't asnwered me again. I want to battle xD Activity please

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
terrible games. I should learn to just ask for activity when my opponent forces me to play at 7:30 AM. Nice damage rolls too haha!! great player.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
terrible games. I should learn to just ask for activity when my opponent forces me to play at 7:30 AM. Nice damage rolls too haha!! great player.
Turn down the saltfest lmao.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-lc-88431
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-lc-88430
Anybody who sees those replays can see I had a 100% win in both games. It was even download max spatk hp fire psychic porygon in g2. Having to play at 7:30 is unfortunate but you have no rights to take shots at me lol

Mazar

Banned deucer.
requesting activity win against Laxuy, i'm fucking done with this.. he cant play at weekend (well we had an appointment, but he canceled it one day before) and now he is saying its my fault because i cant play at midnight a bo3 when i have to wake up at 6 am the next day.. he says he is super busy? idc, i deserve the win when he cant play at weekend and we are not able to schedule outside of weekend.

macle you can read everything on his guestbook

No success scheduling with xtra$hine ... I asked when he could play but no response so I posted on his wall to ask when he could battle and he replied "any time" so I suggested a time but he did not respond. Today I saw him online and asked if he wanted to battle but again no response. Maybe he didn't see idk.. Anyway I am free thursday and saturday but apart from that I am unavailable so in case this does not get done; activity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)