The ladders have been reset. Here's why.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Server Rules said:
There are legitimate reasons to ask for a draw (stalemate, teambuilder mistakes, hax, repeated matchups against the same opponent, for example), but drawing because you don't want your opponent to lose ladder points is anti-competitive behavior and will not be tolerated. Also be aware that your opponent is under no obligation to grant you a draw, even if you want it for legitimate reasons. If your opponent says no to a request to draw, do not ask again.

i want to report someone of asking me to do this and once i refused he harrased me his name was fakkes standerd ubers

I have battled mewten on DW OU many, many, many times to the point where we know each others moves and Pokemon like the back of my hand. When I start a battle with him and we ask to draw because we have battled sooo many times is that considered cheating?

I have battled mewten on DW OU many, many, many times to the point where we know each others moves and Pokemon like the back of my hand. When I start a battle with him and we ask to draw because we have battled sooo many times is that considered cheating?
The rules said:
There are legitimate reasons to ask for a draw (stalemate, teambuilder mistakes, hax, repeated matchups against the same opponent, for example)
Just say something in the battle chat that that's why you're doing it. And if we pull the battle logs for the past few days and find that you haven't battled them very often at all, expect a ban.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)