Tournament The Hit it and Quit it Tour - Round 2 (Post #86)

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
approved by macle Quote Mambo blarajan Rowan

Use all of your best pokemon early to make it far? Or save a bunch of the top pokemon for the end?

In this specific tour, every single LC pokemon can only be used once throughout the entire tour. For example, if I brought a team with Pansage / Panpour / Pansear / Caterpie / Wurmple / Scatterbug and won my battle, I would have to use different pokemon for the rest of the tour.

All sets are Best Of 3, however you are not allowed to change teams in between battles, if you are caught doing this, you will be disqualified immediately from the tour, no exceptions. ALL REPLAYS MUST BE SAVED, if there is no replay saved, both players will have to either remake the battles or be double eliminated.

WaterlessMelon
ZoroarkForever
ItzViper482
Sam-Testings
Fiend
Oma
macle
wishes
mad0ka
fitzy72
RZL
Mambo
Sken
Berks
ggggd
Nineage
Nudisto
PD
Jac
talkingtree
majaspic22
Infamy
rssp1
Star.
Alice Kazumi
Blither
Michielleus
Heysup
Shrug
Merritt
fran17
Tahu
failsohard
Aaron's Aron
Vanillish Wafer
fatty
boo836
tjdaas
Confide
Drud

Last edited:
in, if i'm against melon r1 im bringing twave hax so be prepared

e: quick question, if you bring a team and you lose with it, do you have to bring it to the next battle? Or are all those mons also unusable for you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)