The End! Timid HP Fire Tapu Lele and HP Magearnas Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet on Shellos, but any Speed IV is fine. As for ball, it depends on the colour of the Shellos. If pink, Love Ball, if blue, Moon please. And I normally do 1 for 1 trades, so you can have 2 of mine for the projects, is that okay?

Sounds good to me! Let me know when it is done.

Can I get the Rockruff?

Yep I can get you a moon ball blue shellos! The vulpix is ready.
Would you still interested in 5iv moon ball mimikyu, and 5iv lure or friend ball bagon? I had offered those initially. No worries if not.

Edit: They're all set! Let me know if you'd be down for 4 for 4 babies, otherwise i can do 2 for vulpix and shellos.

Edit 2: Before, you said "two of those" on your list, i read "those 2" thinking my other babies. nvm lol. I've got vulpix and 0IV shellos ready. I'm also working on a timid porygon.

Last edited:
Quiet on Shellos, but any Speed IV is fine. As for ball, it depends on the colour of the Shellos. If pink, Love Ball, if blue, Moon please. And I normally do 1 for 1 trades, so you can have 2 of mine for the projects, is that okay?

Sounds good to me! Let me know when it is done.

Can I get the Rockruff?
Hey im on for a couple hours and i got the rockruff bred

Hey im on for a couple hours and i got the rockruff bred
I have a feeling timezones may be awkward for us to complete the trade. Drop me a message with your timezone and availability, we can sort something out.

Hey, the guy with shellos/vulpix here. I'm gonna get started on a timid porygon for you too, hope thats cool.
Of course! Let me know when everything is ready to trade, although I think timezones may be against us too.

He
I have a feeling timezones may be awkward for us to complete the trade. Drop me a message with your timezone and availability, we can sort something out.

Of course! Let me know when everything is ready to trade, although I think timezones may be against us too.
Hi! So all vulpix, shellos, and porygon are ready. let me know when a good time for you might be. Thanks! I can be fairly flexible with time zones. I'm EST

I am about right now. Can you confirm which pokemon you want, and what natures? I can get them cloned up for you.
Oh man, sorry i missed you! It's timid porygon, timid moonball vulpix, and quiet 0iv speed shellos.

I keep miss reading. Could i have a (1)Tapu Fini: Bold, (2)Magearna: modest HP Fire, and (3)Tapu Koko: timid HP Ice.

Hey Doomsday, I have a quiet 0Spe shiny Aegislash EV raised and hyper trained, do you want to make a clone for yourself?

Hey Doomsday, I have a quiet 0Spe shiny Aegislash EV raised and hyper trained, do you want to make a clone for yourself?
I'm good thanks. I'm only using Aegislash in the Tree, and the shiny animation takes too long :P

Hello I can Sr celesteelas for that magearna are you interested?
I've picked up an Adamant one, but I guess Brave / Sassy with 0 speed would be something I would go for.

I'm good thanks. I'm only using Aegislash in the Tree, and the shiny animation takes too long :P

I've picked up an Adamant one, but I guess Brave / Sassy with 0 speed would be something I would go for.
OK I will try to get one for you.

OK I am reseting a Sassy one with 0 speed and around 3 perfect ivs is that good?

Do you have any interest in:

Relaxed: 31/31/31/x/31/x (speed is pretty good)

Bred by me and cloned using Powersaves

OK I will try to get one for you.

OK I am reseting a Sassy one with 0 speed and around 3 perfect ivs is that good?
Cool, let me know how it goes.
Hi I have a timid porygon w/Download i can trade. Would love a Garchomp
Already managed to get one, but a Bold one would be neat.

Do you have any interest in:

Relaxed: 31/31/31/x/31/x (speed is pretty good)

Bred by me and cloned using Powersaves
It depends on that speed IV, and what are you after?

Not gonna be able to complete trades for a few weeks though, I am away on holiday.

It depends on that speed IV, and what are you after?

Not gonna be able to complete trades for a few weeks though, I am away on holiday.
It's between 16-25 but looks like it's lower, probably less than 20.

I'm interested in the Magearna and Tapu Fini (modest)

No rush though, enjoy your holiday :)

Hey,

I'm interested in your Contrary HP Fire Serperior, I'd like a female if possible.
Please CMT and let me know if you are interested in anything. I need the serperior on my Y cartridge so feel free to ask Gen6 stuff.

Thanks

It's between 16-25 but looks like it's lower, probably less than 20.

I'm interested in the Magearna and Tapu Fini (modest)

No rush though, enjoy your holiday :)
I can do that for one of them then. I'll let you know whan I can trade.

Hey,

I'm interested in your Contrary HP Fire Serperior, I'd like a female if possible.
Please CMT and let me know if you are interested in anything. I need the serperior on my Y cartridge so feel free to ask Gen6 stuff.

Thanks
I can trade for the Cottonee, but it will probably be in a few weeks.

Hello. I am interested in your Calm Tapu Fini. I can offer the following on gen 7
Timid HP Ice Koko
Bold HP fire Fini
Timid HP fire Lele
Jolly Type:Null
Timid HP Ice Nihilego
Modest HP Ice Xurkitree
Timid HP Ice Xurkitree
Modest HP Fire Xurkitree
Relaxed 0 spe Guzzlord
Sassy Celesteela
Adamant Celesteela
Naughty Pheromosa
Naive Pheromosa
Rash Pheromosa
Modest HP Fire Magearna

All of these are strictly non-redis, and I am interested in what the attack IV/hidden power are on the Calm Fini.

Hello. I am interested in your Calm Tapu Fini. I can offer the following on gen 7
Timid HP Ice Koko
Bold HP fire Fini
Timid HP fire Lele
Jolly Type:Null
Timid HP Ice Nihilego
Modest HP Ice Xurkitree
Timid HP Ice Xurkitree
Modest HP Fire Xurkitree
Relaxed 0 spe Guzzlord
Sassy Celesteela
Adamant Celesteela
Naughty Pheromosa
Naive Pheromosa
Rash Pheromosa
Modest HP Fire Magearna

All of these are strictly non-redis, and I am interested in what the attack IV/hidden power are on the Calm Fini.
From what I remember, the HP was something like Ghost, I remember it not being a great type though. And I shall double check the Attack IV, not that confusion damage will ever be a factor, Fini being immune to status and all that. I can trade for the Type: Null?

And to everyone else, I'm back from my trip (with far too many Pokemon plushes for a grown man) and will be available to complete trades.

May i ask how you got a Tapu Koko with Psychic Surge lol? Also please CMT for it.

Psychic Surge - Timid
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hyper Trained
HP Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)