The End! Timid HP Fire Tapu Lele and HP Magearnas Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am interested in your HP fire timid tapu lele. I have a timid HP fire celebi in gen6 on your wants list. I know gen7 egg RNG, so I can get you some 0 spe iv mons if you'd like?

From what I remember, the HP was something like Ghost, I remember it not being a great type though. And I shall double check the Attack IV, not that confusion damage will ever be a factor, Fini being immune to status and all that. I can trade for the Type: Null?

And to everyone else, I'm back from my trip (with far too many Pokemon plushes for a grown man) and will be available to complete trades.
Awesome. I was more concerned about Foul Play than confusion. The IVs aren't perfect but they're close. I think the defenses are both around 28ish. I can give you a golden cap or even hyper train it myself if you want. It has EVs on it that I can wipe too if you want UT. I'm free to trade any time for the next few hours and the next few days. Thanks a lot.

May i ask how you got a Tapu Koko with Psychic Surge lol? Also please CMT for it.

Psychic Surge - Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
Hyper Trained
HP Ice
By the power of copy and paste of course! I apparently also listed its IVs wrong (x in the wrong place). I can do it for the Careful Grimer?

Hello, I am interested in your HP fire timid tapu lele. I have a timid HP fire celebi in gen6 on your wants list. I know gen7 egg RNG, so I can get you some 0 spe iv mons if you'd like?
What are the other IVs of the Celebi? And I may take you up on the 0 Speed stuff, need to think of some decent sets first.

Awesome. I was more concerned about Foul Play than confusion. The IVs aren't perfect but they're close. I think the defenses are both around 28ish. I can give you a golden cap or even hyper train it myself if you want. It has EVs on it that I can wipe too if you want UT. I'm free to trade any time for the next few hours and the next few days. Thanks a lot.
I have spare caps, so no need to trade me one. I'm heading back to uni today, so will probably be free for an hour between 9 and 10 this evening, UK time.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey man im interested in Modest Hp Fire magearna. I have to offer a Sassy Telepathy Premier Ball Oranguru with its ivs 31/x/31/31/31/0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)