Announcement the dragonknighte sneaks past galararian border patrol

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
In a shocking twist of fate, it seems that Hogg has managed to outlast yet another one of his co-leaders (how many has it been again?), as I'm stepping down from my position. In all honesty, my interest in Gen 8 is just not in the right place to keep on leading the tier, and the start of a generation is always one of the roughest periods for people in positions like ours, as well as lower tier communities in their entirety, so having a whole leadership team willing to be on top of things is of utmost importance, and I unfortunately can't provide that right now. With that said, taking over UU for the latter half of Gen 7 was a wonderful experience (in spite of some regrets I might or might not have. At least Scizor is not in the Galar region, right?), and I want to thank everybody who, in one way or another, has contributed towards keeping things lively around here, and hope that you all have an amazing time with the new tier.

TDK will be taking over as Hogg's co-leader in my place. He was an avid UU player throughout most of SM, both in tournaments and on the ladder, and was on the UU Council during a large part of the generation. He is also somebody who's extremely motivated coming into Sword and Shield, also being a part of the OU tiering council, which had to deal with some delicate matters regarding the generation's core mechanics already. Last but not least, TDK has a vast history of experience with tiering policy, having led a different tier in the past, and he's one of the most trustworthy people I can think of when it comes to making level-headed decisions in this context, and I believe the tier will be in good hands under his and Hogg's leadership.

Superstar Pearl out ★

prikshit

Banned deucer.
Someone I Am Proud To Call A Friend... Thank You So Much For All You Have Done.... Generation 7 UnderUsed Is My Favourite Metagame And You Helped Shape It!!

A Truly Bittersweet Turn Of Events Where We Finally Have A Tier Without Donkey Sewage Boy But We Have Lost A Great Leader.... Sadly This Is The Way Life Goes And This Is The Way The Cookie Has Crumbled :pikuh:

Thank You And Yours Sincerely
Your Good Friend Prikshit :pimp:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
さようなら

All the best, I promise to bring Pearlgaskhan to a Ubers tour someday

All the best, mate. Hope you'll catch fire when the meta settled a bit. Took a hiatus for the better part of this year and it's quite refreshing to now com back and see how things turn out.

Have a good christmas time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)