uuhh just a lil' suggestion for the OP: maybe increase the marker to 4 darkhorse pokemon?let's face it, one can run feebas/magikarp + top10 pokemon and still do well
I'm using different pokemon from last time. Actually, all 6 are different. So I won't get points for it?The rules of the project are as follows:
And yeah as shown in rules, you won't get points for it :<
- You must choose two Pokemon on the list of usage stats (found , at least for now) that have had less than 3.41% usage in the previous month.Yes, that means pretty much LC UU.
- You must build a team with them (don't just steal an RMT that happened to have both).
- You must post here stating the two Dark Horse Pokemon you were using and the fresh alt you are going to ladder under.
- After that, you have the entire month to bring said fresh alt up to a point where you can be a Dark Horse champion!
- Once you've achieved this, edit your registration post with a screencap of your ranking to be added to the Hall of Fame.
- Every month, the Hall of Fame will be preserved, but a new Dark Horse challenge will start, so you can pick another couple Pokemon that you want to use and score leaderboard points again!
- Note you can't get in the Hall of Fame with the same Dark Horse Pokemon multiple times (though the rest of your team can be recycled if you so wish).
- Discussions of your Dark Horses are greatly encouraged. Post here with commentary, findings, teams, strategies, etc.—anything to do with the Dark Horse you've been using and what you've learned from it! Pls do what's in red, that will make me happy :O
EDIT: Are these different pokemon from first time?