Tournament The Complete Experience: NatDex Anything Goes Kickoff Tournament - Won by ice-master-523!

Status
Not open for further replies.

art by Kaiju Bunny
Tour approved by Megazard

Welcome to the first Anything Goes tournament of the newest generation, where we throwtogether new teams and wacky ideas, looking to see what new things work well and what old staples fall flat. With the Natdex AG format now playable on PS, there's no reason to delay in getting this format some love!

Tournament Rules:
  • The Kickoff tournament will be a Single Elimination Best out of 3 National Dex Anything Goes tournament.
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the National Dex Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown
    • Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent their opponent's Pokémon from fainting from PP depletion and Struggle recoil.
  • A list of National Dex mechanics can be found here
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!, on main or on the smogtours server.
  • You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • All matches must have replays saved and posted within the thread.
  • Each round will last 1 week.

Post "in" or "swish" to sign up.
Swish

art by Kaiju Bunny
Tour approved by Megazard

Welcome to the first Anything Goes tournament of the newest generation, where we throwtogether new teams and wacky ideas, looking to see what new things work well and what old staples fall flat. With the Natdex AG format now playable on PS, there's no reason to delay in getting this format some love!

Tournament Rules:
  • The Kickoff tournament will be a Single Elimination Best out of 3 National Dex Anything Goes tournament.
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the National Dex Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown
    • Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent their opponent's Pokémon from fainting from PP depletion and Struggle recoil.
  • A list of National Dex mechanics can be found here
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!, on main or on the smogtours server.
  • You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • All matches must have replays saved and posted within the thread.
  • Each round will last 1 week.

Post "in" or "swish" to sign up.
In

Iguana

formerly mc56556
I cannot express how disappointed I am in the situation I witnessed especially at the start of my tournament match. Losing the series like that sucks, but I'm talking about the way people conducted themselves in the first battle and over the AG chatroom. It's unacceptable. This is supposed to be a fun tour and a celebration of the kickoff of Nat Dex Gen 8 AG. Ghosting, set speculation (which is a form of ghosting), and berating the competitors make me very angry, whether they're directed at me or at someone else. This is being dealt with, so I won't turn this into a tirade, but I think multiple people should reflect on how they acted. Thank you, Raj, for being so kind and a good player to face. Sucks to lose like that, but I appreciate you being good-hearted and I hope you had some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)