the blue lagoon (_ _).。o○

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
evolution series are really fun!!!! i flick through each generation's sprite and recreate my favorites

this post will slowly gobble all of them up... and i might organize them further once they're too plentiful

76D7A851-CB61-4F97-B116-5D1D13D37A3E.jpeg

BDC3E254-C1FB-4900-A290-0587371A875C.jpeg

93492DBC-7EDA-4289-90E6-20CF7B0D3B91.jpeg

CC9228D5-6698-4933-921B-BA0DD3C0A941.jpeg

probably the derpiest jolteon to ever jolt

Last edited:

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I really like the wings on the bats, esp Golbat!! I can see that subtle depth of the bones under the wing membrane. I also like the posing with the Marowak, you can tell he's coiled up and ready to strike. And I find the varying outline thicknesses really interesting stylistically, for example I feel like the thicker face helps give Marowak a more intense look. Definitely worth exploring more.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I really like the wings on the bats, esp Golbat!! I can see that subtle depth of the bones under the wing membrane. I also like the posing with the Marowak, you can tell he's coiled up and ready to strike. And I find the varying outline thicknesses really interesting stylistically, for example I feel like the thicker face helps give Marowak a more intense look. Definitely worth exploring more.
marowak's pose is a gen 2 sprite! i find myself emulating the 2nd gen the most as i practice body shapes, which happens to be my favorite generation across the board: gameplay mechanics, sprites, and muuusic ♪(´ε` )

i'm pleased you like his thick face, i felt that captured the heaviness of the bonemask contrasted against the rest of his non-externally-boney body!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Okay, that, is some really cool Hisuian Typhlosion art (especially cause its kinda messy I like that)
I might make this my pfp, lemme think
oh wow i would be absolutely honoreddddd

i wanna retry typhlosion, my ADD brain gets pretty frustrated drawing flames if i can't exactly "see" the image in my head beforehand, but flames are so challenging that i think i'll feel better going at typhlosion a second time!!

and thank you so much! my style is absolutely messy haha, but i love my process as i learn so much by what feels like sculpting through trial and error~

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
hello cuties

6920C6D6-16DE-4F0B-84BF-38AA45B4CB47.jpeg

mewtwo vs. raichu

AD222ECA-2C7E-4CB4-90C3-EDA982E82A75.jpeg

when magic guard works too well

7EC3279D-D287-468E-97BE-A6C4C1F0DECA.jpeg

best bubble buddies

04A31E01-5B20-46A9-A8E7-629CC445D257.jpeg

grumpy accelgor, hopefully his luggage wasn't lost....!

194905E6-310A-4E8E-9987-1EC025FE4691.jpeg

Crunchman as a vaporeon

these are all the babbies i made for the artfight, and it was very fun! dewgong is my favorite, i was EXTREMELY proud of my first water droplet when i churned it out :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)