Tournament The BH Open - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
Co-hosted with The Immortal.

Welcome to the BH Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Balanced Hackmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays should be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Pairings:

MAMP vs InfernapeTropius11
LaxLapras vs HeadsILoseTailsYouWin
Lax vs s0me1 b0red

Deadline is April 12th, 11:59 PM EST.

Thank you to Arhops for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mq

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Hate getting an act win in semis but I believe I should get it. We have very different timezones and I posted a message on friday asking to play soon and he wasn't online at all till monday and asked to play way too early in the morning for me. This'll be really hard to play as I can't get online till pretty late during my time on weekdays, hence why I tried weekend.

This one's p.much impossible for us to play, I did post my timezones and when I'd be available, and received no reply until friday at a time I'd said I'd be unavailable. I've uploaded the convo, but I can't say I feel an activity either way is fair.

Attachments

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Well I deleted the posts to prevent clutter. So, if were allowed to, we plan on playing the match on Saturday as neither of us thinks an act win is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)