Tournament The BH Open - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ransei and I are going to request an extension, we played 1 game today and I won but we didn't have enough time to play the others. Just an extra day or two would prob be fine.

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
calling activity
You know instead of calling activity you can reply to my VM and ask me to show up because I forgot about it due to my IRL issues. It's not that difficult to click on YOUR profile and reply to the VM. I really forgot about this and I'm not about to give you an activity win. If I lose in our actual matches, so be it, but I refuse to let you take the win when you could have easily reminded me about this.

You know instead of calling activity you can reply to my VM and ask me to show up because I forgot about it due to my IRL issues. It's not that difficult to click on YOUR profile and reply to the VM. I really forgot about this and I'm not about to give you an activity win. If I lose in our actual matches, so be it, but I refuse to let you take the win when you could have easily reminded me about this.
well, don't forget sunday was 2 days b4 the original deadline... and you not showing up was the reasoning of that post. I couldn't have known about your IRL issues and I had no time to actually reply to your VM, which I made the last reply to, the days after... Also don't forget my post was made before the extension Eevee posted.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
well, don't forget sunday was 2 days b4 the original deadline... and you not showing up was the reasoning of that post. I couldn't have known about your IRL issues and I had no time to actually reply to your VM, which I made the last reply to, the days after... Also don't forget my post was made before the extension Eevee posted.
i still dont see why we cant just fight .___.

"hey, dont forget we were gonna fight that one day, but its after the deadline, but there was an extension, but we scheduled for before the extension."

er what? You have time to call them out on not showing up (ie to be ready for battle) but not enough to post? Is someone else understanding this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)