Gen 6 The "Are my Pokémon IVs and Nature good?" Thread

Been doing this for nearly a week, is he good enough? I'm not really a competitive battler, but I crave that perfection... I'm just so tired of doing this, lol.
Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly)
HP: 23 - 24
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 5
SpD: 28
Speed: 30 - 31

Kyurem - #646 (Mild) : 31 / 26 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 29

To keep, or not to keep? (Speed is imperfect, but most kyurem-B EV spreads don't usually maximize speed so....)

Got another goodish Darkrai; keep or toss?

31/4/31/29/31/24
Naive
HP Psychic

Worked out with max investment, this Darkrai hits 376 speed, outspeeding max Torn-T/M.Pidge, but underspeeding Greninja. Good enough?

Got another goodish Darkrai; keep or toss?

31/4/31/29/31/24
Naive
HP Psychic

Worked out with max investment, this Darkrai hits 376 speed, outspeeding max Torn-T/M.Pidge, but underspeeding Greninja. Good enough?
You outspeed everything relevant unless you really care about greninja, in which case keep sr'ing but it's such an uncommon you can just roll with it. Naïve isnt the best though, you can keep it if you're tired of tryna get a better one but this one does the trick.

Just got this Latios:

Timid: 25/21,23/25/31/31/31 HP Dark

Keep? HP and Def are a little low but otherwise would be flawless..

Last edited:
That's pretty good; it has all the important stats. You could definitely keep it and use it personally, although I wouldn't anticipate a high trade demand if that's your purpose.

Hey thanks for the advice but I soft reset it and after persistence got a Timid Latios with 30-31/x/28-29/31/30-31/30-31

I'm gonna find the Speed IV for sure but if it has 31 IV or is HP Fire, keep? That defence is what, an extra HP or two? Negligible (and easily patched up with leftover EV's)?

EDIT: Can't even be HP Fire, it's actually HP Ice...31 Speed IV hopefully it is

Final Spread is: 30/x/28/31/31/31. Keep? Defence IV would be what, 3 points lower? Trade worthy?

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the advice but I soft reset it and after persistence got a Timid Latios with 30-31/x/28-29/31/30-31/30-31

I'm gonna find the Speed IV for sure but if it has 31 IV or is HP Fire, keep? That defence is what, an extra HP or two? Negligible (and easily patched up with leftover EV's)?

EDIT: Can't even be HP Fire, it's actually HP Ice...31 Speed IV hopefully it is

Final Spread is: 30/x/28/31/31/31. Keep? Defence IV would be what, 3 points lower? Trade worthy?
You BETTER keep that.

Haha I did, it calculated out at ~1% so no point expending more energy. Which build would be best? Obviously Soul Dew in Ubers but what about for OU? Would that 30 IV in HP matter if I wanted to run LO (put leftover EV's in HP so I don't kill myself)? If not Choice Scarf is perfectly fine :)

Hey! I'm here wondering if this potential Mega Pidgeot and Xerneas worth keeping?

Pidgey Modest
25/31/31/31/31/31
I bred it myself :0
The HP is awesome to me but wanted to consult experts.

Xerneas Hasty
31/31/25/31/25/31
Going for Choice Scarf Mixed
I was blessed by a Passerby.
Have I no shame?
Xerneas is pretty good actually and since it is Hasty it is not gonna take any hits. I would say keep.

I don't really rate breeds for the fact that they are not one-of-a-kind and that you can breed an infinite amount of them. I would go Timid on the Pidgey though with 31 HP. If it is possible to go flawless without much effort, just breed until you get flawless.

Not for use in ubers specifically but still seems an appropriate thread: what do people think of a 31/0-3/31/31/26-27/31 Suicine?

Been resetting it for days and this is the best I've achieved, it seems competent to me especially since it'll boost the spdef with CM but I'm interested in opinions either way.

Keep or SR this Mewtwo? I plan on using MMY competitively

Timid - 22/27/24/31/31/31
I would keep trying. You can do better than that since you're going for Timid, so you don't need that attack stat. That leaves you just 5 stats to try to get near 31, and 3 are guaranteed. Yeah it gets annoying watching that same intro over and over, but keep trying! :)

I would keep trying. You can do better than that since you're going for Timid, so you don't need that attack stat. That leaves you just 5 stats to try to get near 31, and 3 are guaranteed. Yeah it gets annoying watching that same intro over and over, but keep trying! :)
Literally right after I read your reply I decided to try again and I got Timid Mewtwo with 31/30/31/31/31/31 IVs

Wow.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)