Gen 6 The "Are my Pokémon IVs and Nature good?" Thread

Nah imo it's decent enough to be kept. 7 IVs in phy def aren't make a big difference imo, and so the 1 IV it lacks in Attack. I would definitely not waste any more time for a mon that is not really good in Ubers, even because Terrakion's IVs aren't bad though.

To keep or reset ?

A landorus Adamant
31/31/17/31/31/31

17 is pretty low but 5 perfect stats on legend is pretty cool. Maybe intimidate may help with the low defense. Opinions? :)

To keep or reset ?

A landorus Adamant
31/31/17/31/31/31

17 is pretty low but 5 perfect stats on legend is pretty cool. Maybe intimidate may help with the low defense. Opinions? :)
Hahaha no way! I got a Yveltal that had this exact spread and was so torn. But in the end, that 17 got to me. I'd rather have 3x 31s and 3 that are close than have 5x 31s but one that is glaringly bad. That fact that it ends up as 1 stat point per IV at level 100 bugs me. It's a whopping 14 whole points. But it's up to you! You make the ultimate decision :)

Haha thanks for input guys! I had already saved last night cuz of my impatience xD. No biggie though, I'll try to make the best of Lando!. It's not everyday you'll find an in game 5IV spread legend

I caught a Naughty Zekrom
28-29 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 22-23

I want to use the Choice Scarf set, so at worst it will hit 405 speed, other than being slower than Mega Mewtwo Y and other Scarf Zekrom, I guess it's not that bad.
Should I keep it?

I caught a Naughty Zekrom
28-29 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 22-23

I want to use the Choice Scarf set, so at worst it will hit 405 speed, other than being slower than Mega Mewtwo Y and other Scarf Zekrom, I guess it's not that bad.
Should I keep it?
Toss. For Choice Scarf, it's better to have 31 speed.

Lugia - #249 (Bold) : 30 - 31 / 26 - 27 / 30 - 31 / 12 - 13 / 30 - 31 / 28 - 29

I'm starting to lose my patience to catch a good Lugia in ORAS. It has nice IVs in the right place, but that Sp.Atk is awful....keep?

That's good enough. Not great (and some finicky people might not be eager to trade for it), but definitely good enough for use. So it's up to you and your patience/obsessiveness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)