Tournament The Almost Any Ability Open [Round 2]

I am actually never ever gonna try and ct again. I lost the sketch finals cos of that... and now ive lost this round cos of that:(
gl in the tour tho Fardin, and watch out for bpass into sheer orb hoopa-u as it 6-0's ur stall ;P
(speaking of that, at least there is silver lining. I succesfully built a stallbreaker that reked fardins stall in all of 12 turns :)
Thanks for the idea Quantum Tesseract

Last edited:

Fardin

Tournament Banned
I am actually never ever gonna try and ct again. I lost the sketch finals cos of that... and now ive lost this round cos of that:(
gl in the tour tho Fardin, and watch out for bpass into sheer orb hoopa-u as it 6-0's ur stall ;P
(speaking of that, at least there is silver lining. I succesfully built a stallbreaker that reked fardins stall in all of 12 turns :)
Thanks for the idea Quantum Tesseract
Delta storm Mandi.
Motherhate>her hoopa was physical

Last edited:
Yah I saw the replay, just in more general therms, sheer force hoopa can easily 2HKO mandi on focus blast.
and even more importantly, it 2KHO's chans (even unaware)
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Hoopa-Unbound Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 382-450 (54.2 - 63.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

and even more importantly, it 2KHO's chans (even unaware)
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Hoopa-Unbound Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 382-450 (54.2 - 63.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Hoopa-Unbound Focus Blast vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 278-328 (43.3 - 51%) -- 3.9% chance to 2HKO
The above spread is significantly worse; without rocks, Hoopa-U shouldn't 2hko chansey (the KO chance is lower than crit chance+2 shots at missing). It heavily pressures chansey and forces it to recover constantly, but it shouldn't be a flat 2hko.

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
rozes and I are having a little trouble scheduling, we'll try and get it done tomorrow but otherwise requesting an extension

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)