Tournament The ADV ZU Cup - Won by Mana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Descending vs HSOWA: HSOWA won g3 using CM pass into seaking, so either HSOWA takes the loss based on using a banned strategy or Descending opts to replay g3. Got no response from Descending on a potential replay so they get the win.
Hey, where can I see all the rules and banned strategies of this Tier so that I don,t accidentally use something banned? I don,t see anything about that CM pass thing in this thread, I don,t see anything about it in the ZU Old Gens Hub and as far as I know, CM Pass is not something banned in Adv OU or Adv UU, so I don,t know where did this come from. Therefore I would like a link to where a detailed ruleset of the Tier is provided, so that I don,t use a move, combination or item that is banned.

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, where can I see all the rules and banned strategies of this Tier so that I don,t accidentally use something banned? I don,t see anything about that CM pass thing in this thread, I don,t see anything about it in the ZU Old Gens Hub and as far as I know, CM Pass is not something banned in Adv OU or Adv UU, so I don,t know where did this come from. Therefore I would like a link to where a detailed ruleset of the Tier is provided, so that I don,t use a move, combination or item that is banned.
Every rule regarding ADV is listed in the oldgens hub. As for the ruling on Baton Pass specifically, check this post here by our oldgens TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)