Tournament The ADV ZU Cup - Won by Mana

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBPC

stranded on an island
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Won in 3 vs funbot, super sorry for dying mid set due to family drama.

Replays on her post

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
tony told me to take the w
also scheduled w riccio for tomorrow so i shouldnt be holding up this tour for much longer

Last edited:

5gen

jumper
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Activity calls and coin flips for R3

Descending
vs HSOWA: HSOWA won g3 using CM pass into seaking, so either HSOWA takes the loss based on using a banned strategy or Descending opts to replay g3. Got no response from Descending on a potential replay so they get the win.

Sificon vs Ereshkigal: Ereshkigal gave Sificon the win

(Winner of Rexus vs Eramoth) vs Mana: Rexus called act on Eramoth as Eramoth never responded back, so it should have been Rexus vs Mana at the extensions deadline

Ho3nConfirm3d vs (Winner of UBERLandon21 vs Ampha): UBERLandon21 and Ampha scheduled a time, but it seems the series was not played. https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/ampha.388824/#profile-post-comment-1469537 June 16. Change of plans. UBERLandon21 talked to me in PMs and explained to me that Ampha failed to get back to him for a time to play even after an extension. UBERLandon21 gets the activity win.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)