Tournament The ADV 1v1 Ladder Tournament Playoffs - Finals [won by deddd]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1661302680687.png

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the ADV 1v1 tier on Smogon University and on the server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, single elimination
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are required.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Finals
Birds30 (5) vs deddd (15)

Third Place Match (cause money)
XSTATIC COLD (6) vs Leru (9)

Bracket: https://challonge.com/f1miu9lp

DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT Sunday August 28th GMT-5

Birds30

Banned deucer.
on a first side he deserves it but on a otherside he tryharded af.
I can understand cause 200$ isnt nothing, but cteaming everybody the whole tour is not cool.
But gg.

Now time to have fun vs leru.
I actually agree with xsc here. ggs to dedd he definitely built some rlly great mus for himself and gave himself an edge. Cteaming is part of this tier as I understand albeit a bit lame. I rlly enjoyed this tour tho and still wanna give a quick shoutout to those who welcomed me to the community. ggs to everyone i played.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
yeah it's part of the game, but i have not this state of mind, and it is sad that a lot of guys needs to cteam to increase their chance to win.
Moreover, as birds said, dedd got good mus. That explains his domination in playoff.
Finally, the tier is poor and there is a lot of hax.
I didnt enjoy adv and hoping for gsc tour.

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
Money will be distributed after XSC and Leru play, thank you to EVERYONE who participated and forgive me for my sudden college deadness... I have legit been swamped with so much shit holy shit looooool.

Loved loved loved the development of the metagame during this tour, I will be releasing analysis videos soon and a monologue podcast of my experience hosting it and participating in the cycles.

Also we will be updating the council, VR, sets compendium, etc before ADV Cup! So stay tuned!

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)