Gen 6 Terror Befall(Gen 6 PH)

Terror Befall
:diancie-mega: :rayquaza-mega: :groudon-primal: :xerneas: :blaziken-mega: :arceus-electric:
:Sm/Diancie-mega:
LiteralPrincess (Diancie-Mega) @ Draco Plate
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Light of Ruin
- Diamond Storm
- Psystrike
- Judgment
this is also known as "Eye For An Eye" as usually it goes for Light Of Ruin and kills both the opponent and itself in recoil damage,i considered rock head but went with Protean as STAB Psystrike AND Draco Judgement is too good to pass up on.It has Diamond Storm which it usually has in normal play but even in PH I think its worthy enough to stay on the set.

:sm/groudon-primal:

Herthbeast (Groudon-Primal) @ Choice Band
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Thousand Arrows
- Beat Up
- U-turn
This thing as its name implies is a beast,it is a natural damage dealer and is meant to come in and ko something with either beat up or tarrows.U-turn is a nice pivot option and V-crrate is unfair. tarrows is made to do a funi and ko flying types.

:sm/arceus:

MaxThunder (Arceus-Electric) @ Iron Plate
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Mild Nature
- Judgment
- Nuzzle
- Shadow Ball
- Spacial Rend
Nuzzle mean. shadow ball is for the pesky psychic WGs. Judgement steel is simply unfair and Spacial Rend is not stronger than drmeteor but it has a high crit ratio and has no drawback. This is also a Wonder Guard pokemon itself to add extra mean factor. 252 HP is to maximize annoyingness of Wonder Guard.

:sm/xerneas:

Nature's Force (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Parental Bond
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Recover
- Giga Drain
- Geomancy
This is a geomancy sweeper. Geomancy + Moonblast + Parental Bond is practically just LOR without recoil. MBlast twice with 2x from Geomancy is pretty much guaranteed to ko a pokemon. Recover is to add insult to injury and Giga Drain can help alot when recover is risky.

:sm/rayquaza-mega:

Suntail (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Draco Meteor
- Sacred Fire
- Bolt Strike
Stolen nick aside, Rayquaza-mega is for trap n ko or as i like to call it, "Six Feet Under" (SFU)
SFU utilizes stag and drmeteor or dascent to kill the opposing team and be a threat as soom as it comes in. Sacred Fire and Bolt Strike can come in handy against certain situations and WGs.

:sm/blaziken-mega:

KillMachine (Blaziken-Mega) @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Close Combat
- Thousand Arrows
- Play Rough
Huge Power is just, bad as in mean. It has an astonishing 838 attack stat now which is basically just instakill. V-Create is insult to injury, CC is for even more powah,tarrows to hit flying and prough cuz wynaut. its basically there when theres no real tank left and it utterly destruct.

Counters
:chansey: and other Imposter users suck for this team as most of it can be copied by Chansey and be destroyed.

Ducky

Aw Phooey
is a Contributor to Smogon
Hi LaylaHearts_gacha I must have missed this when you first posted, but I am just saw this again and wanted to give you some advice.

This is a really cool concept, most of these Pokemon are pretty good, but some of the sets are pretty wonky and need some improvements.

:xy/diancie-mega:
While Mega Diancie is a good Pokemon, Protean Mega Diancie is not, as it is outclassed by Mega Latios. On your team, I would recommend using Mold Breaker Mega Diancie with Shell Smash, making it into an even more powerful sweeper.

Diancie-Mega @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Spore
- Shell Smash
- Judgment
- Steam Eruption

:xy/groudon-primal:
You hit the nail on the head with this one! This is a great set for Primal Groudon, the only change I would make is moving the 8 EVs from Defense to Speed to help you out in the mirror matchup.

:xy/arceus:
Another set that you were really close on! Arceus is a great Wonder Guard user, but it runs a different set whose purpose to to help support your other teammates rather that KO opposing Pokemon itself. Arceus acts as a slow pivot that can also clear hazards and status conditions to help your breakers stay alive long.

Arceus @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Defog
- Aromatherapy
- Recover
- Baton Pass

:xy/xerneas:
Similar situation to Mega Diancie here, Xerneas is one of the best Pokemon in all of the Pure Hackmons, but this Parental Bond set is sadly not good. On the team I would suggest using a SubPass Xerneas, which will help put Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza into favorable matchups to help them break though the opposing team.

Xerneas @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Substitute
- Moonblast
- Baton Pass

:xy/rayquaza-mega:
Shadow Tag Mega Rayquaza is great, but I don't think it fits on your team. I would suggest using the Aerilate set, allowing it to form as your team's revenge killer. The combination of Fake Out and Extreme Speed will be able to revenge kill almost all offensive Pokemon, and can also pick off foes such as weakened Giratina.

Rayquaza-Mega @ Sky Plate
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Sacred Fire
- Gastro Acid

:xy/blaziken-mega:

Sadly, Mega Blaziken just sucks in Pure Hackmons, it is completely outclassed by other physical attackers such as Mega Mewtwo X, who hit harder, are faster, and are bulkier. I would instead suggest making it a defensive Giratina, which is one of the best defensive Pokemon in the metagame. It will also help you Imposter-proof both you Primal Groudon and Mega Diancie.

Giratina @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Glare
- Curse
- Encore
- Recover

I'm very glad you are trying to get into Pure Hackmons and I hope you find my changes helpful. You can find even more resources to help you build teams here!

Team after changes: https://pokepast.es/56db250f19ac5294

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)