Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

I'll be out of town from July 29th to August 5th, so expect little or no activity from me during this period. If I'm reffing one of your battles, feel free to get a subref. Please refrain from DQ'ing me in Ice/Flying gyms and Monotype tour; I can try to sneak in a few posts, but I doubt that I would have enough time to do so with any degree of speed or consistency.

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Going out of town early early tomorrow morning for the weekend, I most likely will not be doing anything here at all until I'm back Sunday night, so please refrain from nudging me about anything while I'm out. I'll get done the things I'm nearing DQ/over DQ on tonight before I leave though.

Going to have to extend my LOA for a while. Having a bit of an existential crisis right now and ASB has lost all form of enjoyment. I'll be forfeiting a lot of stuff, exceptions being tournaments and defending my gym. I am not in the mental state to be doing much here right now.

I am leaving town tomorrow and will be gone for roughly a week, give or take. I will tend to as many of my obligations as I can tonight, because I doubt that I'll have much time to check up on my Smogon-related duties while I am gone and I would like to keep as few people waiting as possible. That being said, I will prioritize my available time to play my part in my Gym matches, given their importance, so I would appreciate it if my tournament opponents would refrain from disqualifying me in those battles.

I will be camping from July 30 to August 3. I am not sure if I will have data (I won't know until I get there), if I do I will try to order in things (read: my two ongoing gym battles) from my phone but I'm not reffing from my phone, so that will have to wait til I get back. Please don't DQ me from my gym battles or the unofficial gym match I'm reffing, Quarrel ItsYaBoi1337 and litten8 feel free to get a subref after I leave because you could potentially be waiting 3 days past DQ instead of 1.

Frosty Ooraloo Matezoide Exclaimer Toon Quarrel ItsYaBoi1337 litten8

Starting August 5th, I will be gone on a trip until August 22nd. I do not know whether or not I am taking my laptop with me, I am hoping to but I might not. If this is the case then I will be unable to ref anything. Feel free to get subref if you need to. Do note that this schedule may change depending on circumstances, and I will edit this post if there is such a thing.

Dogfish44 Frosty zarator

EDIT: At the current moment it looks like I'm not actually going on said trip due to a job opportunity that has come up. Will likely be gone for a short time around August 21st for the eclipse, so will keep this here for now.

Last edited:

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Some unexpected circumstances arose 2 days ago or so that made it difficult for me to come back to ASB when I was supposed to post-trip, so give me about 48-72h to catch up on the rest of what I need to do in ASB.

I'd give a priority order... but I know I'm not going to follow it.

Leaving tomorrow morning for a cottage trip that will last three days (so Saturday morning to Monday night I'm away). Will have phone and data but would still appreciate not being DQd for the time that I'm away (in case I'm too busy to ASB), thank you.

nightblitz42

I'll be on a family trip from August 5 to August 6, so I will be unable to ref anything at that time. I believe this only affects epicdrill's Battle Hall. I still have a phone, so I don't expect any of my other battles to be an issue.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm out of my house until Thursday. I'll have phone access, but I won't have the ability to make complex orders until that evening.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Combination of sickness, lack of motivation and RL shitness (the three deeply intertwined) is putting a hold on my asb projects. Potentially speeding up my retirement.

For now I am asking for some leeway, as I may be prone to some delays. I will see how it develops over the next couple of days and will go from there by either lifting this loa or just pulling the plug alltogether.

EDIT: To put a day to this: I intend to get back to this situation by sunday at most.

Last edited:
sry ive been really busy lately and probably wont be able to ref until sunday night

if thats too long a wait i understand, feel free to subref me out :<

edit: sry i just got back home, theres no way im gonna be able to ref tonight x.x

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
developing on the above:
- I will forfeit on all non ice gym matches. If only because I can't just forfeit from gym matches without bringing in WW3 after years worth of discussion -_-.
- After the next two ice gym matches, I am (actually) leaving it.
- I will keep my current TLR going tho. If only because I feel it will develop in a pace I can certainly post on reliably.
- I will put some of my reffing to subref and the ones I feel are coming on a pace decent enough that I can keep I will just keep it for as long as I deem possible. Still, if the pace of the reffing is slow, feel free to get a subref.
- The Data for the TLRs I am developing will be either posted on the TLR forum or just sent to the heads of it. As soon as I can make them minimally organized, that is.
- For all subrefs: you can get all my UC. I mean, I won't claim any of it regardless, so you might as well put it to good use.

that should be all.

Last edited:
Well my last LoA ended up not happening, but this one should. Friday and Saturday I'll have to take care of some personal business, though it shouldn't affect me too much. Sunday is a bit up in the air right now. Monday through Wednesday I have to go for a job interview, and probably will not bring my laptop with me for that. After that, I should be fine.

Frosty Dogfish44 zarator

And then on the 25th I'll be gone for Commander 2017 woot!

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Apologies for not posting in advance about this.

Move-in weekend for college was this weekend, so I've been slow to get around to a lot of things that require actual effort on my part. I should be able to have everything taken care of before I go to sleep Wednesday night. Sorry for making you all wait on me so much.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Apologies for not posting in advance about this.

Move-in weekend for college was this weekend, so I've been slow to get around to a lot of things that require actual effort on my part. I should be able to have everything taken care of before I go to sleep Wednesday night. Sorry for making you all wait on me so much.
Same for me except move-in was monday

Will be at orientation from September 1 to September 10. We're doing outdoorsy stuff, so I won't have internet access until I get back.

I am moving to a new town next week due to landing a job. Going house-hunting Thursday and Friday, so I will not be doing much in the way of ASB stuff, particularly reffing.

September 5th and on through a couple weeks my situation will be somewhat unstable, so I may take a while to order in ASB stuff. Please show some lenience in this regard. Thanks.

Toon JJayyFeather Dogfish44 zarator Exclaimer Frosty

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Apologizes on being late on stuff, I'll get to every single reffing/mentorship tomorrow (Sunday, 9/3/2017) If i don't do it tomorrow then mass tag spam my convos/discord pms the day after until i do it

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
A la the vein of the above

Sorry for not getting anything done this weekend - it was the first game of the season this weekend and I've been at it all weekend.

I'll tackle as much as I can tomorrow - only exception being the tex fox raid, which will get done before I sleep

Frosty

=_=
K so...

I happened to check my schedule and best case scenario I'll have free time to do asb in mid-end october. Slightly worse case scenario it wil happen at the end of the year. And worst case scenario we are looking at 2019.

...so yeah dont count on me doing stuff. I will finish my battles with p2 and tlr (and maybe sim) But as a ref? Get a subref, sorry. Not gonna happen...

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I'll probably have little to no activity from this Thursday to next Thursday. I can probably order here and there, but don't expect much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)