Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Due to some comp issues, I won't really be able to ref very well, so everyone get me a sub, and I wont be picking up new matches until I get it fixed.
Edit: Oh yeah, expect a reduced presence on IRC as well.
Edit2: Back. (Please VM me with which of my matches didn't get subs)

Last edited:
I will be less active than normal for about two weeks as I fall into a harmonic trance to write terrible fanfiction that I will post on the Internet for the purposes of breaking future ego trips. I do not intend to go over DQ in the tournament or other matches, but same-day replies will be rare or non-existent until the writing spree ends.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just to let you guys know, I'll be in Switzerland for the next few days so won't be active until Sunday morning.

I had a family emergency that had to be dealt with and could not do anything, even post here. I'm really sorry about that as well as taking 2 LOAs in such close proximity.

I'll try to remember what all I'm up in but I'd like it if you would VM me or something if I'm up in your battle.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Power outage. I can only appear on Smogon, but not reply reliably. I'll edit this post when I'm back.

Ignore this post, for I have returned.

Last edited:
Yes, this is rather poorly timed, but due to a lot of work irl and some minor power issues caused by the snow, I won't reliably be able to post in all my matches on time until Friday night/Saturday. Sorry :(

The router at home caked it, and I have no data on my phone. Sorry. =/ don't know when the net will be restored, but I expect it'll be better by Saturday afternoon.

I think I'm going to try and take a break from ASB for this weekend. The reason is simply because I plan to spend the weekend at home and spend some time with friends and family. Perhaps the big reason is simply because I've been getting a bit stressed lately and I want to try and cool down before I say anything stupid...

STUPID IMPRISON WE NEED TO NERF...AND WHY IS TLR SWITCH=KO ANYWAYS?

Ah dang it, too late. :P

I plan to be out by Friday night and won't return until probably Sunday evening. I might end up visiting a bit before then since I have something I want to do on another site. Until then, I'll see you all soon!

Well, I never thought I'd have to post this, but it seems that way (I'd post it somewhere else but I there is no more appropriate place).

In accordance with the annoyance of a number of my opponents, as well as my own personal shame, I am going to be taking an indefinite break from ASB. It always seems to me that when I'm on top of everything, three more battles I'm late in pop up, and I can't handle it right now. Now, in regards to current battles, I will finish them, and (assuming I win), I will continue to participate in the tournaments, but after I complete my current gym and normal matches, I will begin my hiatus. I guess, if the gym council wishes, they can rescind my leadership.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, experiencing some serious IRL issues. Should be back on Tuesday. Subref if you need to. Otherwise expect me back shortly.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I probably should have posted this before the weekend and not after.

Last weekend (including Friday) I was stuck in a course all day and all night. Which meant that work piled up like never before. And I am tired as fuck. Too tired to even sit without snoring like the pig that I am.

Long Story Short: Don't expect reffings from me at least for this week while I catch up. I will post on my battles and occasionally, but I won't have the time to focus on one battle for more than 5 minutes, since all my posts will come from work between papers and all. I will try to ref stuff at night, but I really can't promise that for now.

Please be patient until Saturday. Although if you feel that I play this card way too often (and I do) feel free to get a subref.

Experiencing Internet issues. I won't be able to fully attend the battles I am in (both battling and reffing), but I'll TRY to keep up. Can't promise anything thought (I had lots of problems just to post this). Feel free to get a subref and stuff.

I feel like I use this thread too much...

Not exactly an LoA, but as many of you know due to my constant IRC complaining, I've taken on a suicidal amount of matches to ref and (surprise) due to irl issues (mainly homework and rehearsals), I can't keep up with them all. However, I still have some time for ASB, so I'll get to all my matches eventually.

If I'm over DQ in something that you to get over with fast, just tag me and I'll put in on the top of my queue.

Sorry for fucking up like this :(

I have a lot of work to catch up on (a few papers to write, some research to do, an application to fill out, and more), so I might not be able to ref on time. Expect orders though, and a lot of idling on IRC as I'll be on my computer quite constantly in the afternoons. Feel free to sub, but please don't DQ in battles and please don't sub me in the tourney as I wouldn't get any UC.
youngjake93 Dummy007 Birkal Gerard smashlloyd20 Ute rickheg Its_A_Random akela
sorry to whoever i forgot

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it online for two weeks, definitely seek a sub-ref for the matches I'm reffing.

I'd rather not be DQ'd in my battles but if you need the slots I understand.

During 6 and 7 of March, as well as 10, 11 and 12 of March I will (possibly) be on school trips (yes, two in a row).
Patience is appreciated regarding things I am involved in during this time.

I'll be out for a little over 72 hours while I run a Malifaux tournament over the weekend. I'm up to date in everything so far and should barely bass DQ anyway but please be nice.

Okay, some of you on irc know that I'm quitting (or at least taking an indefinite break from) ASB, but attending to what fights I'm currently involved in as a courtesy to the others.

That said, I'm gonna be out of town starting tomorrow, so I won't be able to until the 10th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)