Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
As a reminder to all of our players, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet release at various times today depending on your time zone.

Take your time to enjoy the games. If you aren't playing them, and your match goes long this week... Well, you'll at least know why. We don't observe many real-life events here in BBP, but I figured I'd say something for this one.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Shaky activity all around in the upcoming weeks, and no activity from the 31st to the 3rd. It is the end of the year, after all. Full activity back on Jan 4th.

I suppose I never did post in this thread

As people on Discord are probably aware, I have been in the process of moving across the US for a week or two. As of this moment, I'm currently staying at a friend's place with what belongings I could take. I do not have my PC set up, and I do not know when I will. I apologize for the wait on Safari Zone, but I have, unfortunately, been a tad too busy to work on it. Whenever I am able to work on Safari Zone, I will, but at the moment having a place to call my own comes first. Same goes for matches I am in cityscapes Doduodrio

Tried to take a break all of 2022, only now committing to it 2023.

Setting all my reffings to subrefs. Co-op events I'll still do (Harvest King with Darkwire is going fine. Northern King with shadowpea is going less fine.)

As for the temporary part. Hopefully I'll be back to normal by July or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)