Technical Support Mk. 2 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!)

i have not been able to connect. it always gives me the same error, so i been pretty much on beta server, but i want to go to smogon server as well.

sorry for making it another post

@zero x

You should now be able to connect. Is using your T-Mobile mobile hotspot your only way to connect to the internet? Because you might have further problems.

@zero x

You should now be able to connect. Is using your T-Mobile mobile hotspot your only way to connect to the internet? Because you might have further problems.
yes, i am able to connect now. :) and yes, it is my only way to connect to pokemon online :/ but ive never had any problems with it before, just the one u helped me with.

thankz very much :)

1. 1.0.53
  2. Windows 7
  3. Smogon/Pokemon Online
  4. Past few days
  5. jatt0506
  6. Error while connected to server -- Received error n°7: Connection timed out, PO randomly freezes while trying to connect. Haven't tried connecting to other servers but will try

1. 1.0.53
  2. Windows 7
  3. Smogon/Pokemon Online
  4. Past few days
  5. jatt0506
  6. Error while connected to server -- Received error n°7: Connection timed out, PO randomly freezes while trying to connect. Haven't tried connecting to other servers but will try
Check your firewall settings. Also, try using "Advanced Connection" (only single click on Smogon and edit the address) to change the port from 5080 to 8080.

PO version number: 1.0.53

Operating system and version: I don't understand the question... I have windows 7 if that's what it's asking.

Can you connect to other servers? Every other one.

When did this problem start? It started like 2 days ago where I would re-log in like twice and it would let me in. Now I can never log in; the second I connect I disconnect.

Your PO username omyfuga, omfugaa testerr, omfuga216.

And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim--if the error has a number, this will be especially helpful).

So pretty much every time I connect I disconnect, simple enough. Here's a screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/6BOte.png

1. PO version number: 1.0.53
  2. Operating system and version: Windows 7 (I think it's a 64-bit version, not sure)
  3. Can you connect to other servers?: Yes
  4. When did this problem start?: Today, although I had some problems logging on yesterday as well (but I could still log on after multiple tries)
  5. Your PO username: duniya, all hail gamefaqs, randomchampion, and gh[o]st are the ones I use mainly use.
  6. And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim--if the error has a number, this will be especially helpful). - I cannot log onto smogon's server with either registered or unregistered accounts. When I try to log in with a registered account, it asks for a password and then it disconnects.
(15:43:47) Connected to Server!
(15:43:53) Disconnected from Server!

Thanks for any help

I just get disconnected right away lol (with the same message as the one i posted, but with no password screen)

I just get disconnected right away lol (with the same message as the one i posted, but with no password screen)
Can you connect to all other servers? Or just some? You don't have to go down the whole list, but tell me if you can get onto PO, Mexico, PokeBattleCenter, French Time, Brasil and SkarmBliss.

I was able to connect to all of the ones you listed, as well as Reborn and Pokestudio.

Here are some additional details if they matter - I was on Smogon server for a bit last night. Then I left while leaving the computer on (with Smogon's PO server still online and logged into my account). I came home, and passed out with PO open all night. When I checked PO earlier today, it said I was disconnected from the server and since then I couldnt get back on. I'm not good with computer's or IP addresses or any of that, so I dont know if leaving it on overnight is relevant.

Update:

I just installed PO on another computer, and successfully logged into my account the first time. When I logged out and tried logging in again, I got disconnected. I guess that means the problem is with the account?

Please include the following information in your question:
PO version number: 1.0.53S
Operating system and version: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2
Can you connect to other servers? All other ones.
When did this problem start? Recently, about 3-5 days ago (maybe more)
Your PO username: Aathman
And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim--if the error has a number, this will be especially helpful):
The following text is displayed:
Connected to Server!
(1-5 seconds later:)
Disconnected from Server!

@Aathman--you are banned.

You asked--begged, actually--for your opponent to forfeit to you in a tournament battle.

This is in clear violation of our rules.

Your ban expires on the 24th.

@Aathman--you are banned.

You asked--begged, actually--for your opponent to forfeit to you in a tournament battle.

This is in clear violation of our rules.

Your ban expires on the 24th.
Ah, thank you for the clarification. However, I was only joking. This wasn't a random occurrence though, the reasoning behind it in was that my opponent had already offered to forfeit the battle, and then without saying anything apparently deciding against doing so. I'm not going to ask for the ban overturned, but I'd like to clarify that with you guys. Thanks.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1.PO version number: 1.0.53 2.Operating system and version: Windows Vista 3. Can you connect to other servers?: Yes, Smogon and PO, however my registry won't show up 4.When did this problem start?: Today, as I just recently downloaded it. 5.Your PO username: shartruce2 6.And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim--if the error has a number, this will be especially helpful).: That whenever I load a team and click the find battle tab, nothing happens and I don't get a battle. I also cannot watch other people's battles nor type in the chatbox.

6.And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim--if the error has a number, this will be especially helpful).: That whenever I load a team and click the find battle tab, nothing happens and I don't get a battle. I also cannot watch other people's battles nor type in the chatbox.
Do you have this problem on other servers as well? Or just ours?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)