Resource Team Shop 2.0

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Hi team shop

I'd like to request a team built around Goldeen with the set:

Lightningrod
Evio
220 Atk / 116 Def / 172 Spe
Adamant
Waterfall | Knock Off | Drill Run | Megahorn

as this is the best set. If it's a webs team bad things happen. I've built around this and like it but I want to see what y'all do with it, thanks!

Okay, I'd like to see a team built around a core of Fletchling and Shell Smash Omanyte. Essentially, Fletch just beats Fighting- and Grass-types that themselves beat Omanyte, and Omanyte sets up on pretty much every Fletch check bar Electrics. I'd include importables but I'm on mobile right now :( I can throw them in here tomorrow afternoon if you want.

Oh and bonus points if you run 4 attacks mixed Berry Juice Fletch n_n

I'd be happy if I could see an offensive team build around mienfoo and sash abra. I think they cover well for each other, even if stuff like larvesta ruins it, but overall they would make the match fast paced with pressurizing offense. I've tried chinchou and such to make volturn, but I'd like to see how it turns out with you guys. Thanks

hi this place is dead

i'd like a team that abuses spikes. preferably the setter is ferroseed or trubbish if you can make it work. have some cool +fast offensive mon like gastly or fletchling as the main abuser. preferably offense/bulky offense, and the team doesn't need to be overly simplified

thanks

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi since Mambo was incompetent at building a Buneary team and I can't be bothered to do it without building the same team arch-type, could someone like Corporal Levi build a team centered around a wallbreaker early game that, with Healing Wish Buneary, sweeps late game? Thank You!

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
http://pastebin.com/acAsJczb

Here you go Slurmz and im assuming Shrug

This team seems p solid on paper, but I haven't had the time to test it. The original draft had Evio 21/16/12 Pawniard with Twave support over Snubbull, and I was also tinkering with some Riolu sets over Mienfoo to be a blanket check to a few things and to clean up late game, however this seemed to be the most solid draft of the team. It can have some issues with things like Chinchou, Timburr, and teams with Ponyta+Larvesta, as your only Knock Off users are crippled by burn. It basically tries to take advantage of Knock Off support with a dual cleaning core of Mienfoo and Carvanha, with the rest of the members giving it good support. Snubbull with EQ kinda helps with Chinchou / Timburr / Ponyta, however it can be worn down, especially if you use it as a psuedo Fletch check. Endure Mag is really cool, allowing you to check Shell Smash teams, while also making plays. It also beats Fletchdig cores. Lastly, Scarffoo with Taunt means that you don't auto lose to teams with hazards, specifically things like Dwebble or Onix HO, and acts as a secondary check to SS Tirt, while also being a 2nd cleaner if Carvanha can't do the trick. Hope this team helps! It is by no means perfect, but its really cool in concept and could work well if tweaked a little :)

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
http://pastebin.com/acAsJczb

Here you go Slurmz and im assuming Shrug

This team seems p solid on paper, but I haven't had the time to test it. The original draft had Evio 21/16/12 Pawniard with Twave support over Snubbull, and I was also tinkering with some Riolu sets over Mienfoo to be a blanket check to a few things and to clean up late game, however this seemed to be the most solid draft of the team. It can have some issues with things like Chinchou, Timburr, and teams with Ponyta+Larvesta, as your only Knock Off users are crippled by burn. It basically tries to take advantage of Knock Off support with a dual cleaning core of Mienfoo and Carvanha, with the rest of the members giving it good support. Snubbull with EQ kinda helps with Chinchou / Timburr / Ponyta, however it can be worn down, especially if you use it as a psuedo Fletch check. Endure Mag is really cool, allowing you to check Shell Smash teams, while also making plays. It also beats Fletchdig cores. Lastly, Scarffoo with Taunt means that you don't auto lose to teams with hazards, specifically things like Dwebble or Onix HO, and acts as a secondary check to SS Tirt, while also being a 2nd cleaner if Carvanha can't do the trick. Hope this team helps! It is by no means perfect, but its really cool in concept and could work well if tweaked a little :)
Yey thanks friend. The team i built looks very similar with lo pawniard (not with god twave ofc) over snubull and something i dont remember over magne. It looks really solid. Thanks again!
E: ive run into very similar issues as well. Scarf chou decimated my version of the team

Last edited:

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Slurmz Amaura

You can run Porygon or Croagunk over Magnemite. If you keep Porygon healthy it can still act as a sorta check to smashers, can switch into Chinchou easily, and support with TWave, even wearing down Timburr with Psychic. Porygon is just great at checking lots of powerful mons and makes a great core with Snubbull. Croagunk is perhaps a better check to shell smash with vacuum wave, and prevents Chinchou from Water spamming. It does mean the Ponyta/Larvesta weakness gets worse though.

If you do get rid of Magnemite, you might wanna change Archen to an Eviolite variant with EQ>Acrobatics and Roost>U-turn, to check birds more reliably.

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hi im new to the tier and was testing some mons and wanted to ask for a Mienfoo/Fletchling/Pawniard/Abra core team. i havent seen much of it and really wanted to build my own team, but for some reason i kept losing to things below A rank that i completely ignore because they're irrelevant and "creative", something i've heard lc tries to avoid. some other mons i've tried to use with the core have been drilbur, archen, and chinchou, but i can never seem to get the perfect mix of staleness and stagnancy when i try adding them on my own. help pls c:

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gastly @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Level: 5
EVs: 200 SpA / 80 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Substitute

Snivy @ Eviolite
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 236 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Glare
- Synthesis

Chinchou @ Berry Juice
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 52 Def / 228 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave / Toxic
- Heal Bell

Snubbull @ Berry Juice
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 116 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Thief
- Thunder Wave

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Timburr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 116 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up / toxic
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

hi Yagura. literally just edited an old team, and put paraspam on everything. foongus can be run over snivy for spore+stun spore, then you have more free space to put something over snubbull I guess, possibly a twave porygon. toxic can be put on timburr cos status and all that

untested so dunno if works effectively, but ah well

Rowan

The professor?
tagging TUO to see if he is willing to reveal his pancham+scraggy team. I have one but it's on another computer and I can't remember it right now

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ye I forgot about it lmao, here you go dude
Pancham @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 180 Atk / 20 Def / 132 SpD / 172 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot

Snivy @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Synthesis
- Glare
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Chinchou @ Berry Juice
EVs: 76 HP / 212 Def / 152 SpA / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Discharge
- Heal Bell

Ponyta @ Eviolite
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 236 Def / 76 SpA / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sunny Day
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Morning Sun

Archen
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 76 HP / 76 Atk / 156 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Rock Slide
- Acrobatics
- Roost

Vullaby @ Eviolite
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 116 HP / 76 Def / 236 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Defog

Hi. I had like to request an Heavy Offense around Poliwag
I built a team myself but it's always cool to see some others teambuilding vision.

hello guys, love the idea of a team shop, very cool of u. :]
anyway, i'd like to request a team around shell smash omanyte cause its one of my fav mons but i'm bad at builiding.

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
Well, time for me to pester again... im sorry if this team in already on the thread, but where is my bulbasun?

if you still are working on it, i understand.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
BoxedOccaBerrys said:
Well, time for me to pester again... im sorry if this team in already on the thread, but where is my bulbasun?

if you still are working on it, i understand.
try requesting in the lc team swap

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I didn't make any of the teams for people who have since become inactive (for example, Popuu hasn't been online since early July), but if any of you are still interested, feel free to just say so.
If I made any mistakes in your requests, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.

Surskit @ Focus Sash
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 36 HP / 20 Def / 196 SpA / 20 SpD / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thief
- Hydro Pump
- Protect
- Sticky Web

Snivy @ Life Orb
EVs: 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Synthesis

Pawniard @ Eviolite
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Gastly @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 200 SpA / 80 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball

Snover @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 184 Atk / 104 SpA / 200 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Shard
- Wood Hammer
- Blizzard
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Archen
EVs: 76 HP / 20 Atk / 76 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Roost
This is -Tynamo-'s requested LO Snivy webs team. I went with HP Flying to maintain 17 speed for opposing Scarf users, and to take advantage of LO by being able to usually KO Foongus with a combination of Leaf Storm and HP Flying (bar two min rolls) after Stealth Rock. Synthesis is a filler move to use behind a Substitute while dodging Sucker Punches or something, since Knock Off and Glare don't really a benefit this team. Pawniard and Gastly were included to deter hazard removal attempts. Pawniard's EV spread is necessary to OHKO opposing Eviolite Pawniard with Brick Break if Archen doesn't manage to get Stealth Rock up. Snover can actually do a fair amount of damage with its high BP moves, and is included for its STAB Ice Shard to pick off Snivy; keep in mind, however, that Berry Juice Snivy will need a bit of chip damage before Ice Shard OHKOs, which Stealth Rock + 1 turn of hail damage is enough for. Archen sets up Stealth Rock, and runs Roost to repeatedly check Fletchling.

Totodile @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 236 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Aqua Jet

Corphish @ Eviolite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 196 Atk / 76 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet

Drilbur @ Berry Juice
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 36 HP / 156 Atk / 76 SpD / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Poison Jab

Cottonee @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Def / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Knock Off
- Dazzling Gleam
- Stun Spore
- Memento

Magnemite @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 36 Def / 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Magic Coat

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 156 HP / 36 Def / 76 SpA / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Recover
This is Brazilian Army's requested Totodile offense. I figured there's no point in running an outclassed Totodile over Corphish unless you're running both to smash through each other's checks, so I decided to go that route. Such a core is weak to the likes of Electric-types, so I included Drilbur to discourage Volt Switch, and Cottonee to check Chinchou. Drilbur's EVs and item lets it switch into bj Magnemite twice, and scarf Magnemite once. It also sets up Stealth Rock, which is always appreciated for an offensive team, and packs Poison Jab to lure in and dispatch Cottonee, which is helpful for Totodile/Corphish. Cottonee acts as a deterrent to opposing set-up sweepers just by being there, can spread paralysis and Knock Off, and provides Memento support to make it easier for Totodile/Corphish to set up. Choice Scarf Magnemite is generally great for momentum, and, in this case, also checks Fletchling. Magic Coat is to mess with Webs setters. This all leaves the team a bit weak to Sun, so fast Trace Porygon is included to outspeed and heavily damage Bellsprout, as well as act as a general soft check to a large portion of the metagame.

Spinarak @ Focus Sash
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sticky Web
- Megahorn
- Sucker Punch
- Toxic Spikes

Chinchou @ Berry Juice
EVs: 52 Def / 232 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Soak
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Drifloon @ Berry Juice
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Atk / 84 Def / 4 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Acrobatics
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- High Jump Kick
- Taunt

Fletchling
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 156 HP / 196 Atk / 92 Def / 52 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Roost
- Acrobatics
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
This is ajernejcic's requested Spinarak + Soakchou team. I'm not sure if you can actually build around a bulky pivot like Chinchou, but I tried to take advantage of its strengths. Drifloon and Pawniard are there to spinblock and discourage Defog, respectively, with Pawniard in particular honestly being just about mandatory on webs. Both of them can spread Knock Off for Chinchou and Fletchling to more easily break through things; Drifloon forms a birdspam core with Fletchling, and Pawniard can additionally get rocks up. Mienfoo serves as a check to Pawniard, and can Taunt against Stealth Rock and Defog attempts; the offensive EV spread is so that it is able to pose as a legitimate threat in its own right with its powerful High Jump Kick. Fletchling is here so that the team has a genuine win condition, and is also able to check Snivy. A bulky spread is run to better switch into certain Fighting-types.

Tyrunt @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 204 Atk / 60 Def / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 23 HP
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Trubbish @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 116 HP / 36 Atk / 100 Def / 20 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Recycle
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 236 HP / 196 Def / 76 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Recover

Shellder @ Eviolite
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 196 HP / 76 Atk / 116 Def / 76 SpD / 36 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Icicle Spear
- Razor Shell
- Ice Shard

Fletchling
EVs: 156 HP / 196 Atk / 92 Def / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Roost
- Acrobatics
- U-turn
- Swords Dance

Stunky @ Eviolite
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 12 HP / 92 Atk / 104 Def / 108 SpA / 188 SpD / 4 Spe
Brave Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Blast
- Memento
Bostonl1 and Kavatika, your requests were pretty similar, so I decided to put them both into one team.
I took the liberty of changing Tyrunt to a Sturdyjuice variant because the given moveset doesn't actually take advantage of Strong Jaw; I went with Dragon Dance because Tyrunt really lacks power without it, and Outrage over Dragon Claw for the same reason. The given IVs are to hit 21 HP so that Berry Juice heals Tyrunt to full health after Sturdy. Trubbish sets up Spikes and checks Fighting-types and non-SD Pawniard. A team with two very Diglett weak Pokemon definitely appreciates Trace Porygon so that Diglett is only able to take one victim, plus defensive Porygon is a good safety net against a lot of Pokemon, including Fletchling, Omanyte, Shellder, Abra, and lots more. Shellder is a nice Rapid Spinner because it is able to beat Pumpkaboo-Super, and has nice offensive presence in general. Fletchling is the team's secondary win condition, revenge-kills Scraggy, and can deal with Fighting-types in case Trubbish is trapped. Stunky traps Gastly, soft checks Pawniard, and provides Memento support for Fletchling, which is also necessary to beat Bulk Up Timburr.

Goldeen @ Eviolite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 220 Atk / 116 Def / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drill Run
- Megahorn
- Waterfall
- Knock Off

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 156 HP / 36 Def / 240 SpA / 40 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Tri Attack
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Recover

Spritzee @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 12 SpA / 76 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

Archen @ Berry Juice
EVs: 76 HP / 20 Atk / 76 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Acrobatics
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 Def / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Taunt

Skrelp @ Eviolite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Def / 116 SpA / 116 SpD / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Scald
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
This is Shrug's requested Goldeen team. Poryspritz was added because other than being a really, really good core, it appreciates a Fire-type switch-in like Goldeen. Porygon further benefits from Goldeen because it is able to destroy 100% of the metagame once they have been unwittingly Knocked Off by benign-looking goldfish, and Spritzee is incredibly helpful for Goldeen and its tendency to get burnt by Chinchou by providing both Wish and Aromatherapy support. Hidden Power Fire on Porygon ensures that Ferroseed will not be able to set up multiple layers of hazards. Archen sets up Stealth Rock, checks Fletchling, and, like Porygon, loves Goldeen's Knock Off support so it can break through things it otherwise could not. At this point, the team already has two ridiculously splashable mons, so I decided to follow through all the way and add Mienfoo as well. Mienfoo checks Pawniard, and stops Dwebble leads from getting up too many layers from the start of the match. I figured Stealth Rock alone wouldn't really harm the team, but Toxic Spikes would, so Skrelp is here to absorb them, as well as to check Fighting- and Fairy-types, and help Goldeen get rid of Fire-types.

Fletchling @ Liechi Berry
EVs: 76 HP / 196 Atk / 12 Def / 36 SpA / 180 Spe
Naughty Nature
- U-turn
- Acrobatics
- Overheat
- Natural Gift

Omanyte @ Eviolite
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 76 HP / 196 SpA / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Magnemite @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 240 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Dwebble @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Knock Off
- Rock Blast
- Stealth Rock

Croagunk @ Eviolite
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 52 HP / 116 Def / 188 SpA / 116 SpD / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Vacuum Wave
- Nasty Plot

Trapinch @ Berry Juice
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 156 HP / 116 Atk / 156 Def / 76 SpD
Impish Nature
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack
This team covers both Infamy's and Satoryu's requests.
Infamy's requested four attack Fletchling isn't a great sweeping set, but it's decent enough for luring out things. In this case, I decided to use Liechi Berry to lure out and heavily damage Chinchou, but you should try U-turning on it once and having it take at least one round of Stealth Rock damage before going for the Natural Gift so that you don't just pop Berry Juice, unless popping Berry Juice is your intention; it may be worth simply ditching Natural Gift for itemless Swords Dance. Overheat hits Steel-type switch-ins, and U-turn is nice for momentum. Standard Omanyte is the team's main sweeper; Surf is used over Hydro Pump because Dwebble should usually be able to remove the Eviolites from Fighting-types. When I thought of Pokemon that appreciated Chinchou being removed, Magnemite was the first thing to come to mind, but Fletchling isn't very reliable at removing Chinchou, so I added HP Ground anyways. Dwebble is to be used as a lead due to the team's lack of hazard removal, getting up Stealth Rock early in the match and Knocking Off Fighting-types for Omanyte to break through. Multiple layers of hazards are not used because the team does not have any means to prvent their removal; instead, Shell Smash lets Dwebble pose as more of an offensive threat. Croagunk checks Fighting-types, Shell Smashers, and Pawniard, can do its fair share of Knock Off spam, and acts as a secondary win condition. Trapinch may seem like an odd choice, but its ability to trap Diglett and Pawniard is incredibly useful for this team; the given EVs allow it to survive Life Orb Pawniard's Knock Off after Stealth Rock.

Mienfoo @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- High Jump Kick
- Stone Edge

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Fletchling
EVs: 156 HP / 196 Atk / 92 Def / 52 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- U-turn
- Roost

Abra @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 156 HP / 40 Def / 240 SpA / 40 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Tri Attack
- Recover

Diglett @ Life Orb
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock
mad0ka's request happens to include Silverwhiteblue's, so this team is for both of your requests.
I don't really think a team this standard needs a description, but I'll do a quick one anyways. Mienfoo and Fletchling are the team's sweepers, revenge-killers, and momentum-gainers. Porygon and Pawniard are wall-breakers. Abra is the team's safety net. Diglett traps troublesome Fire-types and Magnemite, and then bravely sacrifices itself to set up Stealth Rock. Sometimes it clicks Protect to mess with scarfed High Jump Kick users. The team's hyper offensive nature means that you will often need to sack things to beat threats like Fighting-types and Pawniard.

Poliwag @ Berry Juice
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Hypnosis
- Waterfall
- Thief
- Belly Drum

Diglett @ Focus Sash
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Rock Slide
- Memento

Anorith @ Eviolite
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Blast
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

Gothita @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 36 Def / 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Energy Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Trick

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
EVs: 156 HP / 196 Def / 116 SpD
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Acrobatics

Chinchou @ Berry Juice
EVs: 76 HP / 212 Def / 152 SpA / 64 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
This is Svalkenaeres's Poliwag offense team. Sash Diglett can get rid of Chinchou/Magnemite/Pawniard, all of which can impede a Poliwag sweep, and provides Memento support to help Poliwag set up more easily. Anorith is a bit niche, but I think that it fits in well with this team. It gets rid of hazards so that Diglett can take advantage of its sash, sets up Stealth Rock which is pretty much mandatory for the team, Knocks Off bulky Pokemon for Poliwag to break through them more easily, and can counter-lead the webs users which would otherwise entirely shut Poliwag down. Gothita gets rid of what Diglett cannot, namely Fletchling and Scarf Mienfoo, and guarantees the removal of Porygon's Eviolite in particular, who could otherwise survive Poliwag's +6 Waterfall. Mienfoo and Chinchou are slow pivots to help get the trappers and Poliwag in safely. Mienfoo is able to Knock Off Spritzee and switch into Pawniard, while Chinchou lures in Ferroseed with HP Fire and checks Fletchling.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)