Resource Team Shop 2.0

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hail makes it easier for Snover get the chip damage needed to KO Snivy with Ice Shard, which is pretty important because sometimes you won't be able to force it out to take sr chip twice and don't want to ditch pawn. Having Blizzard as its primary STAB move instead of Wood Hammer is always nice so that it doesn't auto-KO itself between recoil and LO. Synthesis is admittedly not very useful; it's just that the other fillers are even less so. I guess you could run Giga Drain but 9 times out of 10 Snivy is just gonna click Leaf Storm anyways, and at least Synthesis stalls for longer when you're behind a sub dodging Sucker Punches or something. I just don't think the fourth move is really ever worth using tbh so I guess you could do whatever with it

could i get a team built around

Pancham @ Eviolite
Level: 5
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 180 Atk / 100 Def / 212 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot

Mini Panda has a cool big daddy who was fun in nu, #nostalgia. Anyway, seems like a great wallbreaker, although I do not play this tier much, and wish to learn it some, I also dont know how to build lol. So a balance team with spikes stack would be nice, paired with a couple of slow voltturners to get it in safely, I feel as if it could put in obscene amount of work, just like big daddy pangoro.

Pancham @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot

Mini Panda has a cool big daddy who was fun in nu, #nostalgia. Anyway, seems like a great wallbreaker, although I do not play this tier much, and wish to learn it some, I also dont know how to build lol. So a balance team with spikes stack would be nice, paired with a couple of slow voltturners to get it in safely, I feel as if it could put in obscene amount of work, just like big daddy pangoro.
While I am technically not an official builder for this project, I will try and fulfill your request as I really don't see it getting done otherwise. (The project is pretty much completely dead) I've got a preliminary draft of the team worked up already and will begin testing it soon. Full disclosure: I do not tend to like Pancham in LC as it does not really suit my preferred playstyle in the tier. Beyond that, I feel like it never lives up to its potential, and I would generally prefer to use the other fighting types at my disposal. That said, I will endeavor to complete your request to the best of my ability, and hope to have it done by the end of the week.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
lolbro said:

Pancham @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot

joltage said:
While I am technically not an official builder for this project, I will try and fulfill your request as I really don't see it getting done otherwise. (The project is pretty much completely dead) I've got a preliminary draft of the team worked up already and will begin testing it soon. Full disclosure: I do not tend to like Pancham in LC as it does not really suit my preferred playstyle in the tier. Beyond that, I feel like it never lives up to its potential, and I would generally prefer to use the other fighting types at my disposal. That said, I will endeavor to complete your request to the best of my ability, and hope to have it done by the end of the week.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lc-team-swap.3551503/

^ reason why i made this thread. u dont have to be official

Hello team shop, I had like to request a team based on this :

Snover @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 180 Atk / 116 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer / Seed Bomb
- Ice Punch
- Ice Shard

Thanks in advance :]

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Snover @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 36 HP / 180 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Punch
- Ice Shard

Surskit @ Focus Sash
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 36 HP / 20 Def / 196 SpA / 20 SpD / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Scald
- Thief
- Sticky Web

Diglett @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Memento

Archen @ Berry Juice
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 76 HP / 20 Atk / 76 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Acrobatics
- Head Smash
- Earthquake

Gastly @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 36 Def / 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Sucker Punch

Shellder @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Ice Shard

I changed Snover's EV spread to give it three points of defensive stats instead of two, but I wasn't sure if you had that spread for anything specific, so feel free to change it back.
One thing holding LO Snover back is that it's pretty slow and relies almost entirely on Ice Shard against offensive teams, which is problematic because it needs prior damage to 2HKO Mienfoo even at +2, so Sticky Web is all but mandatory. It helps that Snover synergizes quite well with webs because a boosted Ice Shard does a lot to most things immune to webs, and it can check Snivy, a big threat to webs teams. Diglett isn't usually run on webs because it's not very strong, but it's a fantastic partner for offensive Snover by trapping nearly everything that walls it, in particular Fire-types and Pawniard/Magnemite, so I included it anyways. Memento is to make sure Diglett isn't just a free ticket to get a Defog off, and it makes it easier for Snover to set up. An Adamant nature is a bit unorthodox, but it drastically increases the chances of a OHKO on Eviolite Pawniard after Stealth Rock or a turn of Hail chip, and most 19/20 Speed Pokemon are affected by webs and do not usually run scarf, so ties aren't a big deal. Sash is because the rest of the team really needs Pawniard gone, and Sub LO isn't quite reliable enough; Substitute is run even alongside Sash in case hazards can't be removed, because the team is really just that Pawniard weak. Sash might seem like a bad idea alongside Hail, but it's all right because a 1 HP Diglett doesn't do much anyways after it's gotten a KO except for Memento. Archen is pretty straight-forward; it sets up rocks, checks Fletchling, and hits really hard. I went with a bulkier spread to live Gastly's Shadow Ball from full and +2 Fletchling's Acrobatics after Stealth Rock, because honestly, power isn't really a concern when Head Smash 2HKOs Spritzee. Gastly discourages Rapid Spin, and is more than powerful enough to effectively abuse webs. Energy Ball usually OHKOs Drilbur and Staryu, which is helpful for a Spinblocker, and Sucker Punch is mostly for opposing Gastly. Now, with two Rock-weak mons and a Sash user, a Spinner is necessary. I chose Shellder because it isn't Defog bait like Drilbur/Sandshrew, and Staryu would make the team overly reliant on Archen to check Fletchling. LO Shellder is a cool set that I've been meaning to try; it gives Shellder an absurd amount of initial power behind Icicle Spear and Rock Blast, enough to OHKO 25/18 Hippopotas from full health.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
I know this thread may be dead, but I'd like to request a team made around this if you can:

Aipom @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 116 Atk / 76 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fury Swipes
- Knock Off
- Fake Out / U-Turn
- Brick Break / Fire Punch

Aipom's a pretty cool wallbreaker thanks to the LC damage rolls making his Fury Swipes extremely strong, and it hits 19 Speed as well, making it a great offensive Pokemon. Sadly I don't really know how to build around this thing, so I'm calling for the help of the teambuilders to help build a team around Aipom for me! Thanks in advance!

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know this thread may be dead, but I'd like to request a team made around this if you can:

Aipom @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 116 Atk / 76 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fury Swipes
- Knock Off
- Fake Out / U-Turn
- Brick Break / Fire Punch

Aipom's a pretty cool wallbreaker thanks to the LC damage rolls making his Fury Swipes extremely strong, and it hits 19 Speed as well, making it a great offensive Pokemon. Sadly I don't really know how to build around this thing, so I'm calling for the help of the teambuilders to help build a team around Aipom for me! Thanks in advance!
There's a sample team with Aipom on it in the Sample Teams thread

these things are dead for a reason brother

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)