Team, I randomly built

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, so I built this team, not really having a specfic goal. I just wannaget some feedback on it. I never expect this team to be meta or anythin. I'm just new to competive Pokemon, and just wanna know if I'm on the right mindset. Let me know what you think.

8A5B3044-CCAE-4C80-9EF4-0BF1835768F3.jpeg

Togekiss- bold- 252 hp- 160 def- 96 Spe (lum berry)
Sandaconda- Adamant- shed skin/sand spit (not hidden ability)- 4hp- 252atk- 252spe, earthquake, stealth rock, rock tomb, glare (focus sash)
Jellicent- bold- cursed body (not hidden)- 252 hp- 252def- 4spD- scald- recover- strength sap- taunt (colbur berry)
Appleton- bold- 252hp- 252def- 4sp def (left overs) apple acid, recover, leech seed dragon pulse (Leftovers)
Toxicroak- jolly- 252atk- 252speed- 4spd (life orb)
Perrserker- adamant- tough claws (not hidden ability)- 132hp- 252atk- 8spD, fake out, close combat, iron head, u turn (choice band)

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)