Tapu Lele Discussion

You can't use Psychic Terrain with a scarf unless you're planning on spending all your turns on the field juut spamming a useless move. You could with Life Orb but if the terrain is what you're really interested in then Terrain Extender would be better.
I was confused when I read this too. I believe he meant having another user of Psychic Terrain, so that you can use Lele as a traditional scarfer, without having to save it for Psychic Terrain. That way, if you go too ham with ScarfLele, but you really need terrain for, say, a MegaZam sweep, someone else will still be able to provide it.

At least that's what I assume he meant..? The post is kind of all over the place

Sorry. I actually confused what scarf did. I forgot it locked you into a move. I however do feel like having the move psychic terrain in your moveset needs to be considered.

Maybe prioritize its speed, as pokemon like sharpedo, metagross, alakazam, etc benifit from this. They all hit harder than lele, so having it I'm her kit to pass on before she faints may be a good idea.

Sorry for confusing scarf before. Its been a while since I've played competive pokemom

No, just terrains (Terrains last 8 turns instead of 5). Weathers are boosted by their own items each and Trick Room cannot be extended.

Sorry if that was already brought up, but this is the only Tapu who can reset the terrain after five turns by using Skill Swap.
Or, y'know, just steal the opponent's Ability in general, that can be useful by itself, considering it wouldn't give them anything useful in return, the Terrain being in effect regardless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)