Resource SwSh OU Bazaar

sup. haven't been an avid player of competitive pokemon for a long while and have just started playing again recently but I thought I'd share a cool stall team that I've made and have had decent success with.

1667064891893.png
1667064924650.png
1667064943937.png
1667064971351.png
1667065017867.png
1667065042121.png

this is a basic stall team with the addition of a niche but very effective pokemon snorlax. spdf corvaknight to better handle lele (barely), quagsire can check many threatening set up sweepers i.e blazikien, garchomp, weavile, dragonite, cloyster etc and is our electric immunity, blissey is our special wall and cleric + rocker, toxapex is a good all around pivot/wall and with the addition of light screen it can deal with the threatening future sight + offensive attacker cores + the addition of haze to shutdown set up sweepers that quagsire can't outlast i.e cm clefable, buzzwole is a solid phsyical wall with decent offensive presence that cripple many switchins with the use of toxic and its rocky helmet. finally snorlax is a great wincon with the use of curse and its very high bulk it can clean up teams in the late game and is a great pivot into many pokemon that greatly harass stall teams such as heatran, blacephlon (more set dependent) making it a valuable addition to the stall composition. my inspiration for this team was the desire for a mon that took away the pressure from a mon like heatran on stall + providing good utility and role compression.

Snorlax stall

1LDK

It's never going to get better
is a Top Team Rater
https://pokepast.es/fea1ade9193d7fab
:Melmetal: :Zapdos: :Landorus-Therian: :Tapu Fini: :Dragapult: :Volcarona:
Its a Voltturn spamming team, Lando as a special wall and rocker, zapdos as deffoger, fini helps with status and stallbreaks with scarf, Dragapult as a special wallbreaker and volc as a sweeper/cleaner for the late game, melmetal is the fun part of the team, because its choice band and will always kill something no matter what, its a lot of fun, a thing to not its a nice weakness to ice, maybe changing lando to ferro could help, but idk

This is the first team that worked for me after a whole while of learning teambuilding. Its by no means perfect but i would like to share it.

https://pokepast.es/4b0730a87bc97ae4

:Zapdos: :Landorus-Therian: :Ferrothorn: :Dragapult: :Tapu-Lele: :urshifu-Rapid-Strike::

its a very basic team.

Lando takes on the Job of the needed Ground-type while also laying rocks and being a pivot. Just the standard spdef lando stuff.

Zapdos checks many hard hitting mons like melm (kind of) and Rillaboom. Has defog incase the hazards are causing more advantage for my opponent than me. And ofc VSwitch for the pivot utility.

Ferro is the imo best mon in the tier rn. I use it to not completely dip to ice types like weavile. Leech seed is an insane move to keep yourself alive or even scaring opposing mons out. With power whip it can take out weavile and some rain mons like barraskweda and daunt if your opponent choses to switch them in.

Dragapult is just the basic dragapult again. Not much to say besides that its the 3rd pivot in the team. Hits really hard and is really hard to switch in to. The only mon that hard walls it is Blissey/chansey which you have enough answers for.

scarf lele is another really good mon that hits insanely hard while outspeeding most things. Thinking about using Tbolt instead of Fsight for Corv but not a huge fan of it.

Urshifu is the newest mon in the team, everyone else had been in the team already but before urshifu i used blaziken. It wasnt bad but a part Water type was imo more useful than part fire type. PPads are its best item imo. It can CC or SS everything safely now. Especially against Ferro it really helps. Its also the 4th pivot user

This is the first team that worked for me after a whole while of learning teambuilding. Its by no means perfect but i would like to share it.

https://pokepast.es/4b0730a87bc97ae4

:Zapdos: :Landorus-Therian: :Ferrothorn: :Dragapult: :Tapu-Lele: :urshifu-Rapid-Strike::

its a very basic team.

Lando takes on the Job of the needed Ground-type while also laying rocks and being a pivot. Just the standard spdef lando stuff.

Zapdos checks many hard hitting mons like melm (kind of) and Rillaboom. Has defog incase the hazards are causing more advantage for my opponent than me. And ofc VSwitch for the pivot utility.

Ferro is the imo best mon in the tier rn. I use it to not completely dip to ice types like weavile. Leech seed is an insane move to keep yourself alive or even scaring opposing mons out. With power whip it can take out weavile and some rain mons like barraskweda and daunt if your opponent choses to switch them in.

Dragapult is just the basic dragapult again. Not much to say besides that its the 3rd pivot in the team. Hits really hard and is really hard to switch in to. The only mon that hard walls it is Blissey/chansey which you have enough answers for.

scarf lele is another really good mon that hits insanely hard while outspeeding most things. Thinking about using Tbolt instead of Fsight for Corv but not a huge fan of it.

Urshifu is the newest mon in the team, everyone else had been in the team already but before urshifu i used blaziken. It wasnt bad but a part Water type was imo more useful than part fire type. PPads are its best item imo. It can CC or SS everything safely now. Especially against Ferro it really helps. Its also the 4th pivot user
run melm over ferro imo but then again thats a fairly common team then

My 1st Stall tem of the season, with some volt-turn and breakers, spin blocker and hazzard stacking.

Clodsire @ Black Sludge
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Toxic

Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- U-turn
- Iron Defense
- Roost

Blissey (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Shadow Ball

Slowking @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Future Sight
- Slack Off
- Chilly Reception

Brambleghast @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Wind Rider
Bold Nature
- Strength Sap
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Rapid Spin

Flutter Mane @ Choice Specs
Ability: Protosynthesis
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Calm Mind

When Gen 8 ended, these were two of my favorite end of gen team creations:

Rillaboom Sun
This is a fun balanced sun team that makes particularly good use of Venusaur and Victini. It has solid momentum and most threats are covered. Rillaboom bullies rain and HO. Rillaboom is actually the best wincon most of the time so use Toxic to poison their Zapdos / Torn / Dragonite and watch him win. SpDef Torkoal is your Volcarona check.

Togekiss Rain
Togekiss is such a fun troll against fat teams. Lanturn is a hard stop to Zapdos and electric types that threaten Togekiss. Lanturn is incredibly difficult to switch into; only Gastrodon can wall/stop momentum against Scald / Ice Beam / Volt Switch. Don't sleep on Kingdra. It is incredibly underrated as a Swift Swimmer and hella bulky for a sweeper (it lives Band Rilla Glide at full). Kingdra also invalidates Scarf Kartana (Surf OHKOs) and doesn't fear contact damage or status.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)