Metagame SwSh Little Cup Data and Speculation

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
so, gonna do a visual list for people who wanna see all LC mons we have available
:bulbasaur: :charmander: :squirtle: :caterpie: :vulpix: :vulpix-alola: :oddish: :diglett: :diglett-alola: :meowth: :meowth-alola: :meowth:-galar :growlithe: :machop: :ponyta: :ponyta:-galar :farfetchd: :shellder: :gastly: :onix: :krabby: :koffing: :rhyhorn: :goldeen: :magikarp: :eevee: :hoothoot: :chinchou: :pichu: :cleffa: :togepi: :natu: :wooper: :sneasel:(its gonna be qb but still) :swinub: :corsola:-galar :remoraid: :tyrogue: :larvitar: :zigzagoon: :zigzagoon:-galar :lotad: :seedot: :wingull: :ralts: :nincada: :electrike: :wailmer: :trapinch: :barboach: :corphish: :baltoy: :feebas: :duskull: :wynaut: :snorunt: :budew: :combee: :cherubi: :shellos: :drifloon: :stunky: :bronzor: :bonsly: :mime-jr: :munchlax: :riolu: :hippopotas: :skorupi: :croagunk: :mantyke: :snover: :purrloin: :munna: :pidove: :roggenrola: :woobat: :drilbur: :timburr: :tympole: :cottonee: :darumaka: :darumaka:-galar :dwebble: :scraggy: :yamask: :yamask:-galar :trubbish: :minccino: :solosis: :vanillite: :karrablast: :frillish: :joltik: :ferroseed: :klink: :elgyem: :litwick: :axew: :cubchoo: :shelmet: :golett: :pawniard: :rufflet: :vullaby: :deino: :bunnelby: :pancham: :espurr: :honedge: :spritzee: :swirlix: :inkay: :binacle: :helioptile: :goomy: :phantump: :pumpkaboo: :bergmite: :noibat: :rowlet: :litten: :popplio: :cutiefly: :mareanie: :mudbray: :dewpider: :morelull: :salandit: :stufful: :bounsweet: :wimpod: :jangmo-o:
Grookey
Scorbunny
Sobble
Skwovet
Rookidee
Blipbug
Nickit
Gossifleur
Wooloo
Chewtle
Yamper
Rolycoly
Applin
Silicobra
Arrokuda
Toxel
Sizzlipede
Clobbopus
Sinistea
Hatenna
Impidimp
Milcery
Snom
Cufant
Dreepy
new mons, don't have sprite yet
gonna write up opinions on bans and etc later

First of all, I would like to congratulate my countryman avs, very good thread imo. So im not going to talk about dynamax becouse dynamax will be banned sooner or later, it's almost a fact. Things with potential to be banned (not necessarily in order of power):
-1 Corsola-Galar.
This pokemon is absurd, the combination of his excellent defenses, the good movepool, and the ghost type, what is a really good defensive type in gen 8 due to the shortage of knock off users makes it the best wall of the metagame from far.
-2 Sticky web.
The fact that snivy and staryu are not in gen8, the great appearance of new spin blockers like sinistea or the aforementioned corsola-galar, and the few flying types (the only good ones are vulla, wingull and maybe rufflet) made of webs an archetype of building really solid and absurd. baning cutielfy would not be enough imo, the thing is to ban or not ban the move.The only argument of no ban is that the tier will be very bulky when the dynamax will be banned. So with dynamax imo webs should be banned, and without dynamax webs will only be a cool archetype and better than in gen7.
-3 Trapinch.
Trapinch is back, and imo better than ever. Virtually everything working together with trapinch is extremely good, trapinch alone isnt a really good mon, but the theme is how trapinch makes you lose when you lose a crucial pokemon. It's always very annoying to think "I shouldn't just use pawniard as a gastly check, because trapinch traps me and then i can forfeit" and the same case with a lot of pokemon. Trapinch only has 2 problems:
a) Is really predictable, trapinch always does the same, you can take advantage of it, and basically lure trapinch. The problem obviously is that all players doesn´t have enough skill and are able to do it.
b) Trapinch can´t trap and kill/does enough damage to all the mons which he needs.
Imo, trapinch has a high potential to be banned.
-4 Gastly.
The fact that there is no pursuit and the few users of knock off is the best thing that could have happened to gastly. Now in gen 8 gastly doesn't have to worry about trapers like dig or pawniard, and has sludge wave what is nice. Ok so, gastly is good, but is broken? imo yes. Despite not having hp fighting, gaslty has the help of trapinch to kill mons like pawniard or does a good damage to ferro with superpower. But, even if gastly don't have trapinch working is still good, literally are only 3 good mons what can be a checks of gastly and are vulla, pawn and ferro. Vulla dies in to sludge wave after rocks, and pawniard doesnt have a recovery move, so pawn can't be a switch-in many times. And ferro ok is a good check, but takes too much of shadow ball. So, if trapinch is not banned for some reason, gastly should be banned, and gastly without trapinch just will be a big thread.
-5 Farfetch'd-Galar.
Farfetch'd-Galar is in my opinion the best fighting type of the tier. Is less bulky than timburr, but has knock off, cc, sd bb or poison jab. The only mon what walls faretch´d consistently is mareanie, and hell yeah, is trapped by trapinch... So, again, without trapinch Farfetch'd will be ok, and if trapinch is not banned for some reason Farfetch'd can be banned instead.
-6 Ground types and grookey (extra).
This is obviously nothing that can be banned, we can´t ban a type lol, but i want to talk about how i see the ground types in this gen. Imo the ground types like onix , mudbray or drilburr are really good, and they are much more without the GT of grookey. Onix can be banned? Well, imo is a good pokemon, but AGAIN is trapped by trapinch. Without trapinch in the metagame who knows, but without a doubt it seems to me one of the best pokemons of the tier. Everything will depend on how viable it is to use grookey becouse imo, regardless corsola-galar is the best ground resist of the game imo. much better than glossifleur, pumpkaboo or cottone. Ferro can be a check of some ground types, but ferro doesnt have a good recovery way, and takes like a 3HKO of quake in most cases.

This was it, I would like to emphasize that this has been my first post of this style, I hope everything has been understood (my english is so bad). By the way i will update this post with more thoughts soon probably. Thanks for reading, and let me know your opinion!

Last edited:

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
I'm going to echo the idea that Galarian Corsola is busted. Although it's been one day, it's fairly clear that Galarian Corsola is broken. Hell, the mon is being used frequently in OU, and while comparing a Pokemon in different tiers normally wouldn't mean much, the power difference between OU and LC is quite large and it just goes to show the bulk and utility Galarian Corsola seems to have. I've already been running things like Substitute / Will-o-Wisp / Hex / Clear Smog Drifloon just to find a decent wall to block Corsola from setting up and just winning. In a lot of games, you can literally just lead Corsola and win, which isn't a good sign of a healthy Pokemon.

In terms of other things I've noticed, Dynamaxing is obviously broken, but there's nothing new there. As far as I can tell, it's likely already going to be removed from official formats, so there isn't much to worry about there. Other really common Pokemon so far have been Cutiefly, Onix, Trapinch, Galarian Farfetchd, Gastly, and Cufant. Whether or not any of those Pokemon are broken, I think it's much too early to tell (Cufant is certainly not broken). I think the Pokemon most people seem to be afraid of right now (besides Corsola) is Cutiefly and like Gareth said, that's due to it's powerful role compression and fantastic speed tier alongside great coverage. I think before discussing those things, though, we should just wait and see how the tier develops. There's a ton of unexplored Pokemon and move sets, so it is definitely in the best interest of the tier before banning anything other than Corsola.

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
So my personal opinion on bans and things rn,starting with quickbans:
Dynamax: Thing makes a lot of mons more disgusting to deal with due to the huge boost on HP
:sneasel: p classic LC ban, dont need to even say that this has 23 speed and extremely good typing w attack
:corsola:-galar This thing has 18 bulk along with access to eviolite and a metagame with a lot less knock offs, also corsola has everything it needs to cripple our dark types such as vullaby, Pawn, scoot and maybe impidimp, don't think this thing will be healthy for the tier overall
:swirlix: another classic ban, this thing is still threatning af even without Belly drum due to its incredible movepool along with utility moves like Calm mind,cotton spore and etc
:cutiefly: altho it lost HP fire, Quiver dance only has 1 counter in ferroseed, which can be pretty abusable due to how seed's utility is necessary on a team, also a Sticky web setter with 19 Speed is really dumb
suspect tests:
:gastly: His nemesis and best friend is not here anymore, and so pursuit isn't as well, Gastly has incredible coverage options and pretty strong wallbreaking capabilities overall, has potential to be banned or be a top tier(S) this time
:onix: Another mon who got some interesting buffs in lack of Mienfoo, Staryu, Snivy, and other mons who used to wall or check it, along with the newly received Dragon Dance, If onix ends up banned then likely Rhyhorn, Dwebble or Larvitar would take its spot as premier rock type altho Rhyorn and Larvitar seem a bit lackluster
Sinistea, Shell smash + Shadow ball Stored power and giga drain seem a bit annoying to switch into once it setups, thing can also 2ohko Juice Vulla and has a chance to 2ohko Pawn, pretty controversial in my opinion and could see this getting banned
:trapinch: the well known Bulky Gay trap,losing Staryu,Snivy, Abra, Foongus, and the other guys makes Trapinch even more annoying to deal, Knock off less meta also is a huge boom since this can just trap Pawn for example w little risk
:farfetchd: Pretty diverse movepool for a fighting type, can nuke spritzee depending on set it is running which may end up being pretty dumb

Controversial guys:
:corphish: This guy lost Foongus and Staryu as checks, which means he will be really better this time, Cottonee might see a rise due to this bc after all it resists both stabs and can play around it
:drifloon: Listed this here because of all boosts that ghost types got, this may end up being healthy for the tier if it doesnt get recycle back
Grookey: CB or Scarf, both are annoying to switch into due to how Wood Hammer grassy terrain is strong

Interesting buffs(or indirect buffs):
:woobat: NP bat is heat if you ask me, personally one of the funniest buffs in my opinion
:dewpider: Only healthy Web setter, wasn't a fan of this on SM but seems heat on swsh
:squirtle: Funny buff as well, :men: Got access to SHELL SMASH, this makes it a cool sweeper on my opinion
Fightings: Less competition with Foo, might see things like Mach*p or scoot getting some attention, Abra loss is huge for them
:oddish: In my personal opinion, this will be :Foongus: replacement, Sleep Powder Strenght(moonlight) Sludge and Giga seem awesome altho no Regen sucks
:chinchou: kinda indirect buff but typing is pretty good now and this may end replacing our beloved :magnemite:
:shellos: No Magnemite means it loses a check to its Cursemnsia set, altho ghosts are more annoying this time
:drilbur: Buffed spin means it gets a new tool to play around, plus no Snivy or Staryu is cool
:frillish: Once meta estabilize, I believe this thing will end up being pretty good,more coverage options and can run the sets who were effective last gen
:mareanie: No Zs means less fear from the Gay traps who used to rule it
:koffing: Man this thing got a BOOM this gen, Less knock offs, No abra, and a lot of others, this might end being the gen for koffing
:stunky: NP seems a fun choice, Altho HP grass loss is bad

Nerfs who are annoying:
Knock offs losers: Pawn,Scoot, Timburr, etc, Not being able to Knock off things makes them much less threatning, Timburr now has got hard countered by spritzee and others hate it as well
:vullaby: No HP, No Zs, Vulla lost 2 of the things who make her so annoying to deal with
:diglett: :wingull: Press F for the loss of Z moves
:bunnelby: WHY THE FUCK ITS BEST STAB IS TAKE DOWN

Altariel von Sweep

They Who Laugh Last
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The first day of LC has been a pretty interesting one by my side. As expected, there is a lot of confusion and different team archetypes that have potential, yet they could be good or bad. The subjects I will touch on this post will be put in the next order:

1. Quickbans
2. Pokemon that will be relevant in the metagame

Have in mind that these will be my estimations on what will the metagame become. Let's begin.

QUICKBANS
->
->

After Galarian Corsola's departure, I feel that the next to go is Cutiefly. The fact that it only has an abusable check in Ferroseed means it can make use of its viability as a very quick Web setter to let its companions go wild. Quiver Dance also enables it to be able to put some work on the opposing team, and it can even bluff all of that to just run an utility set with either Stun Spore to cripple fast threats, or U-turn to provide momentum. It is really easy to lead with it, and it offers a lot that ends up working.

The tides haven't calmed yet, as while Cutiefly may be gone, Gastly is on the loose. First and most, Gastly is a very straightforward wallbreaker that makes use of its double STAB combination to wreck the whole metagame. On top of that, Trapinch benefits insanely Gastly on a great extent, but it can put a lot of work on archetypes such as Hazard spam (acting as a provisional spinblocker and wallbreaker from my insight) or Ghost spam (both Gastly and Sinistea control each other's threats). Secondly, Pursuit gone is very big for it being able to escape when needed unharmed so it leaves Pokemon such as Pawniard unable to counterreact.

After things calm down, Trapinch is still goong at it eating Pawniard and Onix alive and enabling a ton of threats in that meta state such as Sinistea, Nasty Plot Vullaby, Wingull, and many more. Pawniard not having Knock Off is big for Trapinch, and Trapinch can even use Superpower to beat Ferroseed if needed. No need to explain again how stupid is switching into the threat you need to trap and being unscathered.

POKEMON THAT WILL BE RELEVANT IN THE METAGAME
This point will classify the Pokemon under these terms:

1. Suspect wise
2. Will be better

Starting from suspect wise Pokémon:

Sinistea, while its coverage is very lackluster, the fact that both Knock Off has a very small distribution, and Pursuit is gone, means it can act as a Shell Smash user easily. To compensate the lack of good coverage, it can cripple common switch-ins such as Vullaby and Pawniard, meaning that this Ghost-type Pokemon isn't something you, can handle easily. +2 Shadow Ball wrecks a lot of the metagame and manages to net the 2HKO on the premier Steel-types in Pawniard and Ferroseed. Stored Power acts as a very decent coverage option, meaning that only Vullaby can switch in, and even so, it does not appreciate getting burned. A cool adition in the metagame, though it may get annoying to deal with atla some point.

Day 1 has been a show for the fighting bird. It has shown to have almost no reliable switch ins thanks to Scrappy Close Combat coming from 20 Attack, a blessing in a Ghost-type metagame. If it wasn't enough, it can even forgo coverage like Poison Jab to run a SD + Defog set with only Knock Off and Close Combat to do the dirty job. What I think is its best set is Scarf, which allows to threaten a humongous handful of threats with Brave Bird / Poison Jab / Close Combat / Knock Off. The problem pending here is that Pokemon such as Spritzee don't care about Poison Jab, as it is a fairly weak coverage for a Pokemon above the average when it comes to breaking. With the time I could see G-Farfetch'd improving along with the metagame switches, increasingly getting better.

We all know it. Onix's DD Head Smash set is really hard to handle even unboosted, as it nets a great quantity of 2HKOes on bulky Pokemon such as Corphish, ensuring OHKo on threats like Vullaby... but the fun begins here. Onix, knowing that it can break the opposing team depending on whether the team has an answer, it can force switches to set Stealth Rock up, meaning that it can become a quite troublesome threat as well as the top dog of the metagame. What's worse is that you have to play between its pther sets in SturdyJuice + Endure or Weak Armor to see if your team is in danger or not.

Wingull may have lost Supersonic Skystrike, but remains as annoying as always. With a sudden removal of Electric- and Grass-types like Magnemite, Staryu, Tirtouga, Foongus and Snivy, Water spam has seen its sheer power rise a lot. However, that also meant that Chinchou would become the only best Electric-type Pokemon, being able to be a nuisance for Wingull. Having that in mind, it can make use of its powerful STAB combination to subjugate common threats in the metagame, as well as make use of utility in Knock Off to cripple bulkier threats such as Ferroseed and Spritzee in order to weaken them. Given the fact that Scarf Chinchou comes stronger than ever, so does Protect,being able to act as a Scarf scouter and allow Wingull have the upper hand in such situations.

Complemented to this, Vullaby still has a lot of strong assets that have only gotten better. The fact that Wingull is back means that Vullaby can work on Flying spam, knocking Pawniard out with Heat Wave for Wingull, and many other things these two can do together. Not only that, the fact that despite losing Hidden Power affected against Onix doesn't stop it from being hard to deduce which set is.

The next Pokemon are related to a state months into the metagame where events have already happened. Bulbasaur being freed means sun will be back and more strong than ever, as Vulpix has Bulbasaur on its side. Bulbasaur got Weather Ball in compensation for losing Hidden Power Fire, which means it has become a much more stupid Bellsprout that can either setup or put something to sleep. Double Sun sweeper teams may also be a reality with both Bulbasaur and Oddish acting for each other. However, the loss of Z-Moves, as well as a lack of strength puts Oddish aside for its viability as a sun sweeper, meaning that only Bulbasaur may be the only one to use. Sun may be much harder to face with a much faster abuser.

Squirtle's case of getting Shell Smash is a blessing. But a cursed one, as having a very complemented and solid coverage in Hydro Pump / Ice Beam / Aura Sphere means it can hit everything in the metagame very strongly, except Mareanie and Frillish. Those two are able to keep an eye on it with their sheer bulk and resistances to every attack, though being able to do that and forcing teams to carry one of those seems a bits exaggerated.

Lastly, Grookey getting its HA Grassy Surge is insane. It posseses the imprtant stats to act as a setup sweeper with sets such as Substitute + SD, or even SD + 3 Attacks.+2 Wood Hammer on Grassy Surge is likely to severely dent any Pokemon that comes into it, and those who doesn't are hit by Drain Punch. The biggest part about it is how it benefits having Grassy Surge on a metagame with Ground-types, which means that there will be many Pokemon that benefits from added resistance, such as Mareanie, Pawniard and Cufant, which I will touch later. U-turn on a defensive pivot set is likely to be a big nuisance in the metagame once it settles down.

Pokemon that will get better:

Dwebble is in a really great spot and many of the metagame players are completely unaware of the importance of the Pokemon in hyper offensive archetypes. First, the overall improvement of Ghost-types has allowed tohe settle them, as excellent spinblockers, while the overwhelming presence of them has only made Pawniard more common than ever to act as a check to them and thus being able to compress Flying type check and Defog deterrent all in one. Having the hazard removal control set up, Dwebble is probably one of the best leads that will take over the metagame with Hazard Spam as one of the best archetypes in the metagame, with so many abusers such as Corphish, Croagunk, Scarf users such as Rufflet, and even SD Rapud Spin Drilbur. I will elaborate on all of these throughout this part.

Dewpider will be the only Web setter that remains, doing really great its work with no faster threats that can annoy him such as Staryu, Snivy and such. In fact, it is benefittial in a metagame without decent Water resists thanks to its natural bulk, "Adaptability" Scald and Giga Drain to manage those threats. It can even use its Special Defense to take out an annoying Pokemon. Webs is probably the second best archetype in the metagame right now, but will keep improving until it ties with hazard spam.

One Pokemon that unifies both archetypes is Pawniard, acting as Flying-type check, Ghost-type check, Defog deterrent and even setup sweeper all in one. Nothing much to say except that maybe it will be a mainstay throughout the generation.

Drifloon losing Recycle has been a bigger relief than expected, since its good Speed and natural bulk can be used to compound an actually annoying spinblocker that can cripple Pokemon such as Corphish and Pawniard with Will-O-Wisp and trigger Berry Juice with Substitute. Hell, it may even be a cool Ghost-type for Ghost spam as an offensive setup sweeper with Substitute + CM sets. What we don't know is whether it recovers Recycle via Pokemon Home when it arrives or not. Probably going to be a solid Pokémon.

The inminent departure of Galarian Corsola from the metagame is the starting point for Frillish as the best spinblocker in the metagame. Having a great bulk and typing, it can help to control multiple threats such as Water types, and cripple enemies. The departure of Foongus and Snivy, as well as a bad distribution of Knock Off and the departure of Magnemite has helped it a lot, so expect it being one of the top dogs in this metagame.

As many of the Water-types, Corphish has benefitted being able to put many Ground-types such as Onix, Mudbray and Trapinch in check. Staryu, Snivy and Foongus gone, SD going ham means its only reliable switch in is Croagunk, which has also gotten a lot better with the surge of Water types getting good. Corphish is going tohe be a threat to have in mind while teambuilding, as well as one of the most bread and butter wallbreakers we have.

Chinchou is probably the biggest winner of all the listed Pokemon. No Mienfoo, no Foongus, no Magnemite, as well as ZMoves gone means that defensive pivot sets are the rage. As if it wasn't enough, having a notable lack of Water-type answers means Chinchou can finally shine being able to answer with its Scarf sets much better.

Crosgunk has gone overlooked, but will be much more notable once metagame settles down. Both of his Nasty Plot and Mixed sets have gotten a lot better, being able to switch into Corphish much kore easily than before. No Abra means a lot, as well as no Mienfoo. The metagame hasn't got decent answers to what Croagunk may have, and Nasty Plot sets exert their role compression much more reliably with the already mentioned events.

The gain of Close Combat meant big things for Rufflet. It would probably now be able to replace Doduo as a strong Scarf user that can 2HKO most of threats and OHKO anythong that does not resist its STABs. It will be a cool option on Flying spam teams, though hazard removal is important for its success.

Rapid Spin's buff is big for Drilbur, since it can now use a SD + Rapid Spik that uses Edgeauake coverage and has no good switch-ins. I don't see it having a lot of traction with so many ghosts out there, but can put some work on after they get removed, as well as compress roles.

Cufant has been seen many times during the first day as a bulky Stealth Rock user with complemented coverage for its weaknesses. Right now I don't see the charm of using it over stuff such as Pawniard and Onix, but I can assure it is going to be extremely dangerous with Grassy Surge Grookey, being able to enter with momentum and exert pressure to opposing Ground-types.

To finish this post, many of the fastest threats have disappeared from the metagame, and the lack of objective for Fire types have reduced thus. Scorbunny does not seem to care as it has many strong moves that will be able to use with Libero that will make it a really strong wallbreaker.

That is all for now, folks.

Corsola-Galar @ Eviolite
Ability: Cursed Body
Level: 5
EVs: 196 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 76 Spe
Modest Nature

IVs: 0 Atk
- Hex
- Calm Mind
- Will-O-Wisp
- Strength Sap
I've used an alternative EV Spread over 196 HP / 196 Def / 116 SpD Bold Nature. Which forgoes 2 Defense stat for 1 Speed and 1 Special Attack. The Speed Investment is used mainly to outspeed Guts Timburr ( Even though I haven't encountered it), and allows Gorsola to reliably weakened and heal off the damage it receives from Guts-boosted Payback instead of hoping to win a speed tie, and the added Special Attack was used generally for better damage rolls. A few example(this isn't limited to these 2):

13 SpA stat
+1 0 SpA Corsola-Galar Hex (130 BP) vs. 20 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Farfetch'd-Galar: 15-18 (71.4 - 85.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and burn damage
Possible damage amounts: (15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 18)

+1 0 SpA Corsola-Galar Hex (65 BP) vs. 0 HP / 40 SpD Salandit (19 HP) : 12-15 (63.1 - 78.9%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
Possible damage amounts: (12, 12, 12, 12, 12, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 15)

14 SpA stat
+1 76 SpA Corsola-Galar Hex (130 BP) vs. 20 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Farfetch'd-Galar: 16-21 (72.7 - 95.4%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and burn damage
Possible damage amounts: (16, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19, 21)

+1 0 SpA Corsola-Galar Hex (65 BP) vs. 0 HP / 40 SpD Salandit (19 HP): 13-16 (68.4 - 84.2%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
Possible damage amounts: (13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 16)

A seemingly Dynamax Abuser:

Drilbur @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Level: 5
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance
- Rapid Spin
Rock Slide turns into 130 BP Max Rockfall that summons sandstorm, which is beneficial for Drilbur thanks to Sand Rush.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)