SwSh DUU Championship (Won by SMB (who else))

Activity calls! Since there are quite a few of you who have only made contact today, I've decided to give some of those matchups a 24 hour extension. Tonight, I will just do the obvious sub calls and then tomorrow night I will sub everyone out who hasn't responded. I'm just trying to be as fair as possible and I know we have some people who are new to Smogon tournaments, so, cut them (and me heheh) some slack.

Mishimono vs. PenglinHeHe
Since mishi only made contact today at 4:42 PM my time, I will allow Penglin another 24 hours to respond. If they do not respond by tomorrow night, they will be subbed out.

Crunchman vs. HRCassetteTape

Since these two knuckleheads don't know who they are playing, this matchup and Yuichi's matchup will have another 24 hours to schedule.

Quairo vs. Rossing
Quairo posted very early Wednesday morning on Rossing's wall, there has been no response and Rossing hasn't been logged into Smogon since last Friday. Rossing is subbed out for heatedrhombus.

New pairing: Quairo vs. heatedrhombus

bulufan14 vs. Yuichi
See Crunchman vs. HRCassetteTape, 24 hour extension to schedule/make contact.

John1240 vs. Failbor
Failbor posted on John's wall Tuesday morning and there has been no response. John1240 is subbed out for RelicanthPrimal.

New pairing: RelicanthPrimal vs. Failbor

JRL vs. Lucky-Sama
These two have scheduled.

Shaneghoul vs. martinvtran
I erroneously subbed out martinvtran for Bilbooo thinking no contact had been made, but martin was able to prove to me that scheduling had occurred. I'll have to revert this sub and Bilbooo will be readded to the top of the substitute list. Sorry to everyone involved, the pairing remains the same.

idktbhlol vs. That Dude
That Dude posted on idktbhlol's wall on Tuesday, idktbhlol hasn't been on Smogon since May 24th. idktbhlol is subbed out for wonderzikk

New pairing: wonderzikk vs. That Dude

Panty&Stockings vs. Agentkeval
Neither player has made a public attempt to contact the other, I have not received any information regarding this game. I will double sub.

New pairing: Frixel vs. PSNotFound

XerxesC vs. halaman95
halaman95 posted on Xerxes' wall early Tuesday morning, there has been no response, and Xerxes was last seen on Smogon last Friday. XerxesC has been subbed out for Liakos

New pairing: Liakos vs. halaman95

hunternoooob vs. Neblina
These two are in contact and currently scheduling.

Please try to get your games done by Sunday, June 5th at 11:59 PM Central. If you have been subbed in and you need an extension, please contact me either in this thread or on discord (n10sit#4610) to let me know what you need. If you are a sub who didn't get in, check back tomorrow night as the final sub calls will be made then.

Bracket (updated): https://challonge.com/duuchamp2022
where was in in the original pairings lmao
i got no notification or anything?

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesuu-1588613134-y6jrcf40me7m3qs1fj7lb401lnnm9aipw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesuu-1588617313-jdcvgsz6im26f8x3npd124is8axzlu8pw

Won in 2 , ggs to my opp , and please can you just watch carefully when guys really schedule or not , before made replacements. ( we have scheduled with Failbor yesterday )
I know it's not that easy hosting tournaments and everybody can make errors , but it can be inconvenient for players to have to correct the situation, if you have any doubt about the schedule of a match, try to talk to both players before making an announcement that can potentially disturb three people (players who have a good schedule, as well as the replacement that was tagged and not to play because the players did the right thing)

I'm just pointing out what happened there, no hate
Cheer up , I am sure that over the course of the tournament it will go well

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry I've made kind of a mess doing these substitutions. Been a rough past couple of weeks/months mentally. Crunchman and Yuichi scheduled, so I only have to make one more sub.

Mishimono vs. PenglinHeHe
No response from PenglinHehe. Since a few subs were made in error, Bilbooo is now the highest priority sub, and will be slotted into penglinHehe's spot.

New pairing: Mishimono vs. Bilbooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)