Side Sword and Shield Monotype OM Cup Round Robin Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a damn about winning or losing, but users like Kaguya Lys shouldn't really participate in tournaments, since they don't care. I wrote him on 26 August, he answered after 2 days (he connected not answering, I saw activity on his wall) asking to play on the weekend 4-6 September and I accepted. He didn't write me, so I did it on 5 September, he saw it and ignored (I repeat, I saw his activities). I gave him freedom with his preferred time even if not so comfortable for me being +2 while he's +10. We set for this morning, 8.30 AM+2 and he didn't connect. Why join tours and then behave like shit?
Posts are on his wall.

I don't give a damn about winning or losing, but users like Kaguya Lys shouldn't really participate in tournaments, since they don't care. I wrote him on 26 August, he answered after 2 days (he connected not answering, I saw activity on his wall) asking to play on the weekend 4-6 September and I accepted. He didn't write me, so I did it on 5 September, he saw it and ignored (I repeat, I saw his activities). I gave him freedom with his preferred time even if not so comfortable for me being +2 while he's +10. We set for this morning, 8.30 AM+2 and he didn't connect. Why join tours and then behave like shit?
Posts are on his wall.
No need to be so harsh, I can still play the game if you want to. If you feel like you deserve an Activity Win just ask like a normal human, no need to go on a tantrum. Please understand that people have other things going on and seeing a random guy go off on them because they missed a game, isn't pleasant. People who host these tours know that activity wins will happen every so often so you saying "but users like Kaguya Lys shouldn't really participate in tournaments, since they don't care", makes me feel like you should contain your expectations. This is not the Olympics. We are the guinea pigs for Mono OMs in Gen8, if you wish to cement your name in the illustrious MonoAAA history books then I encourage you to compete in MWP which is coming in a few months. Until then :fukyu:

No need to be so harsh, I can still play the game if you want to. If you feel like you deserve an Activity Win just ask like a normal human, no need to go on a tantrum. Please understand that people have other things going on and seeing a random guy go off on them because they missed a game, isn't pleasant. People who host these tours know that activity wins will happen every so often so you saying "but users like Kaguya Lys shouldn't really participate in tournaments, since they don't care", makes me feel like you should contain your expectations. This is not the Olympics. We are the guinea pigs for Mono OMs in Gen8, if you wish to cement your name in the illustrious MonoAAA history books then I encourage you to compete in MWP which is coming in a few months. Until then :fukyu:
It's just a game, not the Olympics, but u can play games in different ways. I prefer to be respectful and punctual. My team is out, I would have had the pleasure to play with u just for fun, I don't need and I don't want the winning activity. Not being an asshole doesn't mean to have big expectations by a game. If every player on this server would act like u this would be a jungle. Good game.

It's just a game, not the Olympics, but u can play games in different ways. I prefer to be respectful and punctual. My team is out, I would have had the pleasure to play with u just for fun, I don't need and I don't want the winning activity. Not being an asshole doesn't mean to have big expectations by a game. If every player on this server would act like u this would be a jungle. Good game.
I just missed schedule once and you’re acting like I caused you some sort of harm. Btw wdym good game? Which game? I am deeply saddened by the fact that your team is out but if you want to have fun, the ladder is your oyster. I apologise for “not being respectful or punctual” but I don’t provide pleasure for strangers on the internet for a living. This is not that kind of website. I never spoke ill of you yet you seem so irritated, I recommend going to the zoo or something. After seeing what a real jungle looks like maybe it might broaden your horizons and give you this fun you seem to yearn for. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)