Sword and Shield CAP Reservation Index

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Once Miasmaw is QC'ed I will gladly take Volkraken, I probably have used it the most out of anyone.

snake edit: approving now if you want it now

Last edited by a moderator:

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
New analyses??? In the current year??? I never thought I'd see the day.
I'll take Lando and Koko please, though if y'all want me to only reserve one, I'll just do Lando

spoo edit: have both

Last edited by a moderator:

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
It has been over three days since the reservation of the analysis for galarian slowking, yet nothing has been created in the cap analyses thread for it since then. According to the first page of this index, that reservation is dropped. I am going to be taking it and will have the analysis ready for review by tmrw morning.
okay we already talked briefly abt this but velvet is still taking the analysis because they reached out a while ago and asked for a few extra days, also this reservation wasnt approved before the wip went up. so you can leave your wip up for now in case velvet decides to drop it fsr but don’t write any further cus when velvet’s wip goes up i will be removing it, + in the future remember to wait for reservations to be approved before going any further

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)