Tournament SV RU Round 2 Kickoff [REPLAYS REQUIRED | DEADLINE TUESDAY 2 AM UTC TIME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    • my opponent Springerk and i scheduled for 6pm gmt+3 today, it's 6:30pm and ive been here the whole time waiting so suffice to say he missed time. he did not communicate any delay so i'm claiming actwin
      View attachment 484077
In fact, we both scheduled for saturday and not sunday. If one of us should claim act, it's me. However, it's clear that this was a misunderstanding, and I already contacted Yovan33321 in order to schedule another time.

trial.gif

Yourwelcomethanku

._.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnus
In fact, we both scheduled for saturday and not sunday. If one of us should claim act, it's me. However, it's clear that this was a misunderstanding, and I already contacted Yovan33321 in order to schedule another time.

View attachment 484124
Yes, when you said tomorrow it was Friday in both your times. However, neither of you were there at the "scheduled" time from what I can see from the profile posts. In fact, it seems kinda vague as to whether you two agreed on a time at all. It looks like Spingerk suggested something but Yovan did not confirm. This match will likely get coinflipped unless it's played yovan33321

Yes, when you said tomorrow it was Friday in both your times. However, neither of you were there at the "scheduled" time from what I can see from the profile posts. In fact, it seems kinda vague as to whether you two agreed on a time at all. It looks like Spingerk suggested something but Yovan did not confirm. This match will likely get coinflipped unless it's played yovan33321
won in 2 good games
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ru-1773413000-ykxgo7ttd444vbuerebb3a1qg0xu0wupw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ru-1773420404-vejn1vknj88vl47ij17h1arhas7ep4hpw

Opposition missed the scheduled time, I was available until now, from this moment I won't be able to play the match until the deadline. Convo on their wall

Yourwelcomethanku

._.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnus
Activity Wins:
Cielau vs Drifting (Drifting did not follow up)
Pepeduce vs -RD-
sasha vs DuGuo
C0nfiden1 0yster vs youde
Nezloe vs Yay
brokenmotor vs lighthouses (Brokenmotor made a better effort at scheduling, and Lighthouses stopped responding eventually)
Fant'sy Beast vs RedstoneX (I will take what you said as a tacit admission to forfeiting the tournament)

Coinflips: If I could not see your scheduling, it was coinflipped. If you scheduled past the deadline or at the deadline, it was flipped
Mac3 vs giove97
EviGaro vs sensei axew
laserduck vs Wunderlich
LucarioOfLegends vs Kavchi
Inder vs DerpyBoi
ketchup disliker
vs One Last Kiss
GW vs The Mefesto (An important thing is to actually post on your opponent's profile, so that I know you were there, and I cannot say your opponent wouldn't contest you.)

Screenshot 2023-01-16 9.22.55 PM.png

Suzuya

Undertaker
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Yourwelcomethanku hey why my game got coinflipped, my oppo asked for an extension for today
I mean I was available before the DL, I'm taking an activity lose only because of my oppo availabilities, it's not fair

Yourwelcomethanku

._.
Yourwelcomethanku hey why my game got coinflipped, my oppo asked for an extension for today
I mean I was available before the DL, I'm taking an activity lose only because of my oppo availabilities, it's not fair
This is a "No Johns" tournament, so there will be no extensions and you may have just four days to complete a set.
You got coinflipped because you agreed to the extension that wasn't possible. You also scheduled past the deadline
Why was I coinflipped if I was available to play, but the opponent missed the scheduled time and I reported that above?
Sorry, but it's important to post on your opponents wall at the scheduled time in the case of activity calls so I can verify that you were there at that time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)