SV OU No Johns Release Tournament Round 3 [BRACKET B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone. I hope you all are enjoying the first days of Scarlet and Violet Overused. Please remember to be appreciative of the thankless contributors that made this playable so quickly on Pokemon Showdown!

We will be having a release tournament in SV OU! Regarding the ruleset and format:
  • This tournament will be NO JOHNS! Every round will last 3-4 days and there will be no extensions.
  • It will follow the SV OU banlist to a tee. Bans that happen during a round will only impact the following round. Flutter Mane, Houndstone, Palafin, and Iron Bundle are already banned and will not be allowed.
  • Every series will be best of 3
  • Replays will be mandatory -- if you win and do not post replays, you will have your set coinflipped :smogduck:
  • Standard Smogon tournament procedure applies.
  • There will be no extensions -- if your game is not played, it will either be awarded via activity or coinflip with no exceptions. Extensions clash with No Johns.

Round 3

Enzonana.  vs  Michielleus
Ewin  vs  Klng Harry
queso  vs  ElStefano
scionicle  vs  Typical_bastard
sensei axew  vs  Xeris33
spoo  vs  Welli0u
iKiQ  vs  LittleBigPlanet2
yovan33321  vs  Azamat140499
damien the genius  vs  ArcticBreeze
tlenit  vs  Triangles
Z Strats  vs  Chaitanya
Fc  vs  Sificon
procorphish  vs  Lusa
jay  vs  Kaneki-san
Feaniix  vs  RichardMillePlain
Srita Kaguya  vs  talah
Empo  vs  Roller K
Cam  vs  Blui
Savouras  vs  false
Medeia  vs  m1les
AlejanDraco  vs  BoomBoomBoo
Emptymap  vs  Hiro'
Outrageous Fortune  vs  Chloe
Tace  vs  dragonite6

The deadline is Tuesday, December 6th, at 10pm GMT-5. Remember that there are NO EXTENSIONS AT ALL -- if you do not play, activity or coinflip will decide your match.

Requesting activity win. Opponent didn't confirm/play at the time they initially proposed on Sunday, and haven't responded to my latest scheduling attempt.

Screenshot_20221207-000034_Chrome.jpg

Cam

The Colby Covington Of Smogon
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Haven't found a time. I think me and my opp are free tomorrow can we have extension as I'll be free all day tmrw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)