SV OU No Johns Release Tournament Round 1 [BRACKET B]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Act, waited 20 mins for my opp and received no reply when I asked them if they were coming after 15 mins.

Asked if they can play tomorrow tho
Activity again, waited 20 mins after the scheduled time and opp did not show up.

Welli0u

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Calling activity, i have been waiting Ske during 30+ minutes and i can't really waste more time today and this tour is extensionless so yeah

talah

from the river to the sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
calling act. i contacted on Thursday morning to play that day or i would need to set a time, and didn't receive a response until Saturday morning in which my opp told me to play on that day, when i was already made unavailable. I let my opponent know that i would be, and asked to set a time for today, without receiving a response.

Calling Act, my opponent sent a time to play and hasn't responded at all to any of my messages or attempts to reach out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)