Resource SV OU Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainDaimyo

Love is a rebellious bird that none can tame...
is a Contributor to Smogon
:espathra: :iron-treads: :cyclizar: :meowscarada: :clodsire: :chi-yu:
(Click sprites for importable)

Thought I'd share one of the team's I've been having a lot of fun recently with. Thought I'd build around Espathra since it's been the topic of discussion recently (and yes I'm using the Joey set). I usually lead with Cyclizar to hopefully bring in Espathra with Shed Tail, but I sometimes bring in Espathra with U-Turn when anticipating Taunt. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

a061f7e9-c5f7-44b3-a745-9af8e3a904e4.png

https://pokepast.es/e96af15aa3783948

Finally hit #1 with this very noble and honorable team despite all the haters and losers using cyclizar screens and stall. It takes some precise piloting around things such as tspikes (glimmora and other wise) iron valiant and other nonsense, but it has a mostly solid matchup against screens and stall. The hat/ting lu/tusk/gholdengo core really lets you dictate hazards from both perspectives, which is the name of the game in gen9 in general but especially when playing bulky offense or balance.

View attachment 472359

Finally hit #1 with this very noble and honorable team despite all the haters and losers using cyclizar screens and stall. It takes some precise piloting around things such as tspikes (glimmora and other wise) iron valiant and other nonsense, but it has a mostly solid matchup against screens and stall. The hat/ting lu/tusk/gholdengo core really lets you dictate hazards from both perspectives, which is the name of the game in gen9 in general but especially when playing bulky offense or balance.
Common W von, grats on the #1

View attachment 472359

Gholdengo seems to be missing a Tera. Wha would you recommend?

zReptar

formerly LT83AQ Lou
View attachment 472359

gz nice team

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
This is a Doubles OU Team. Start with Kingambit and Scolvillian. You can Have +6 Attack Stat turn 1.
https://pokepast.es/59866fe15e9c759c
Hi, this thread is only for teams for SV OU. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/doubles-ou-team-bazaar.3710875/ here is the correct thread you should post this in.

As I see there is a lot of new people posting here recently who are likely unfamiliar with how the bazaar works, I'll just post this small reminder; this thread is for showcasing complete SV OU teams and potentially getting suggestions on how to fix holes that said complete teams might have. Please take the general discussion or unrelated questions to the appropriate threads in the sub-forum. Recent posts such as the one posted by ayevon are good examples of what to expect here.

Last edited:
Never used Annihilape before, but this has got to be my favorite set I made for it

Morbidly a Beast (Annihilape) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Fighting/Flying
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Endure
- Rage Fist
- Drain Punch
- Acrobatics

Endure super effective hits, get the +1 speed, and then just kill everything.

Annihilapes speed after the +1 comes to 459, which outspeeds Chien-Pao, Scarada, Scarf Gholdengo etc (even Electrode) essentially everything up to Scarf Scarada I belive (not including swift swim Bara)

P.S.: shout out to Baloor for the Nickname

Boomenheimer

formerly 2020 idm boomer
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello folks, haven't been super active on ladder lately, but word on the streets is that dragon types are back in fashion. So for that reason, I brought back an old build that I wanted to share with the good people of this bazaar, in hopes that they will enjoy locking into Outrage as much as I am in this current metagame.

Introducing: Gen 9 Dragmag v1.0 (you can click the sprites/models too for the paste) :swole:

NIGHTWING (Roaring Moon) @ Choice Band
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 220 Atk / 36 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Crunch
- Iron Head / Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Pretty straightforward set—Attack/Speed investment allows it to get the speed boost in the Sun with its ability. Dumped the rest into SpDef because its physical bulk is pitiful. Click Outrage to have a good time. Can Terastalize with this mon, but it's better saved for another Dragon...

THE MAILMAN (Dragonite) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SpD / 192 Spe
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Ice Spinner
- Extreme Speed

The special "wall" of this team—Dragonite is, well to put it frankly, the Chi-Yu switch in. It narrowly avoids a 2HKO with Specs Dark Pulse thanks to Multiscale, and comfortably eats Scarf Dark Pulse with this spread. The speed was meant to creep positive-nature max Speed base 60s, but I noticed Iron Thorns hit 243 so I decided to speed-creep that at the time of building. After using the team, I'd say it's not really necessary, and you should be comfortable to just hit 222 and speed-creep neutral-nature max Speed Tyranitar, while allocating the remaining EVs into HP.

Furthermore, Dragonite provides some good role compression, being the team's sole ground immunity (barring Tera Flying Magnezone—please don't Tera this unless it is absolutely necessary), bolstering the team's matchup against opposing Sun team abusers (except Roaring Moon of course), and providing some utility as a revenge killer with Extreme Speed. Can Terastalize with this mon, but once again, it's better saved for another Dragon...

BLACKBIRD (Dragapult) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast

Considering how prominent hazard stack is this generation, Dragapult offers unique utility on dragmag as a spin-blocker. With no shortage of physical attackers on this team, and having strong special coverage, I opted for Specs Dragapult here. With U-turn being a staple on Specs sets, Dragapult also provides the team with a fast pivot that can be used as a strong lead. EV spread is standard. Infiltrator helps bolster the matchup against Screens HO and Substitute/Shed Tail abusers. Can Terastalize with this mon, but once again, it's better saved for another Dragon...

BLADE (Haxorus) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Iron Head / Poison Jab / Dragon Claw

Terastalize with this mon, this is the Dragon we were saving it for. Yes, Haxorus. The Messiah of breaking the mold. Please set up to your heart's desire, as long as the opponent doesn't have a Ditto. Donbozo? Smashed. Dirge? Dashed. There is no such thing as a resist to a +1 and perhaps even +2 Tera Dragon Outrage once the opposition's Fairy goes down. Stat spread creeps max Speed Annihilape, just dumped the rest into HP. Feel free to use a maxed out spread. Once again, click Outrage to have a good time.

P.S. if the opp switches into a fairy while you're locked into Outrage, it will end your being locked into the move. Click Iron Head / Poison Jab next to ruin a fairy's day

rolex (Iron Treads) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Quark Drive
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Def / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Iron Head / Body Press

First and foremost, I am absolutely sick that Scizor lost Roost this generation and I hope to see it returned to its former glory later on in the generation.

That being said, Iron Treads is a good consolation prize. Normally dragmag has a Garchomp, but you see if this team had a Garchomp, it would get bodybagged by Iron Valiant and Chien Pao. The role compression that Iron Treads presents to this team is phenomenal, where it provides an Electric immunity, a Toxic (and poison) immunity, and is able to both set and remove hazards.

In having it hold a Chople Berry, it can eat a +2 Sacred Sword from Chien Pao, and any Close Combat from Iron Valiant, and beat them both in return with Iron Head. Iron Head also prevents it from being walled by Balloon Gholdengo.

The EV spread lets it hits 330 Speed, which creeps all positive-nature max Speed base 100 pokemon, like Chi-Yu. The Defense stat is maximized, and the rest is dumped into HP. Iron Treads has a really weird Speed tier so I wasn't too sure what I should try to creep, as I felt that max Speed was unnecessary. Feel free to invest more in its bulk if you feel it doesn't need to be this fast.

CYCLONE (Magnezone) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Sunny Day / Steel Beam

And finally, the mon that makes it all possible. Shed Shell Corviknight is not real in this meta—trap to your heart's desire. Scarf because we don't need Magnezone to hit hard—just trap and hit super effectively, or get up a suicide Sunny Day. Yes, please keep Sunny Day on it. Remember the Roaring Moon stat spread? This set lets you run a Protosynthesis-boosted Roaring Moon on dragmag without running a dedicated weather setter, while also letting you screw around with other weather strategies.

Dragapult and Iron Treads are good leads. Try to get rocks up early, and play aggressively to force favorable matchups. All you need is to get Haxorus or Roaring Moon in a favorable position to begin punching massive holes in the oppositions team, helping pave the way for Dragapult to clean up what remains in their path of devastation.

It's dragmag, what do you think threatens it? Don't use the team if you're a noob (sorry no noobs allowed). If, as a noob, you really want to use it, read into the Smogon lore on dragmag before using this team. Also please contact me or your local authorities if Kyurem ever drops...

Enjoy using the team! Feel free to offer suggestions if you have any ideas on how to improve the build.

View attachment 472359

Man your team is incredible, thank you so much.
Tauros really is a defensive monster and Tera Water Hatterenne makes the rain matchup a joke.

I've had a decent amount of success on the ladder with this team peaking at 1700. Maybe a better player could have even more success with it, but I wanna move on to build more teams so now I'm gonna give it away it to the world:

Sticky Web Hazard Stack:
pm0284_00_00_00.png
pm1081_00_00_00.png
pm1098_00_00_00.png
pm1018_00_00_00.png
pm1101_00_00_00.png
pm1114_00_00_00.png

Main goal of the team as the name suggest is to stack as many hazards as possible and then procceed to sweep with your bulky attackers. Getting up sticky web is very important unless you're against a stall team or trick room. p much everyone has boots cuz i don't have any way of hazard removal. Here's a more in depth explanation of each member's rol.

I'M GONNA COME (Masquerain) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SpA
Bold Nature
- Sticky Web
- Air Slash / Hurricane
- Whirlwind
- Stun Spore / Tailwind

The ev spread is hella weird at first glance, but belive or not Masquerain w/ Intimidate can take a lot of hits, and Intimidate support is very rare nowdays. You wall Tusk and Treads who usually don't have coverage for it. Also being slower means that they'll spin before you set your webs, allowing you to switch to Ape who will either block the spin or tank a move to boost its Rage Fist. 28 spa evs let u 1hko Iron Valiant after just 1 layer of spikes, which you will frequently be able to do since you take any hit from full hp aside from specs tera moonblast or thunderbolt. Whirlwind is surprisingly useful because people tend to feel very unthreatened by Masquerain so they think that they can set up on it, so you just phaze them away. Stun Spore and Tailwind offer valueble speed control outside of webs. Finally tera normal is an emergency button in case an opposing Annihilape is gonna sweep u, lets u deny a Rage Fist and then phaze them with Whirlwind.

El Dinadorby (Gholdengo) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Nasty Plot
- Recover

Gholdengo does Gholdengo things. Opted for a bulkier set since you wanna keep it healthy so it can block Corvi's Defog through out the whole game. Speed ev's let you outspeed Garchomp after webs. Opted for tera fairy since like tera fighting it lets you tank a sucker punch while also being a better overall defensive typing.

My Ass (Ting-Lu) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Vessel of Ruin
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Earthquake
- Whirlwind

Very standard Ting-Lu set. Rocky Helmet is very important cuz it lets you click eq turn one against lead sash glimmora, who then will be unable to spin the hazards away cuz it will die to recoil. Tera water is important cuz this team gets swept by rain, and otherwise is a good defensive typing. 8 speed evs are for winning Whirlwind speed ties against other Ting-Lu.

Kali Uchis (Quaquaval) (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Aqua Step
- Wave Crash
- Swords Dance

Bulky duck with mono water coverage is definitely a set of all time but it actually puts a lot of work. Aqua Jet lets you revenge kill Chi-Yu, Aqua Step gives you enough speed to surpass the entire unscarfed meta after webs even while uninvested, and Tera water wave crash nukes a lot of shit especially after SD, so you really don't need any coverage. Lastly Water/Fighting is a great defensive typing and quacks decent natural bulk lets it tank at least 1 attack from Chien-Pao or Chi-yu to then retaliate with wave crash or aqua step.

Screens??? lmao (Chi-Yu) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Beads of Ruin
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- Tera Blast
- Nasty Plot

Nasty Plot Chi-Yu is hilariously powerful and is really enabled by webs. This thing literally 6-0's most screen teams since it can set up for free against Grimsnarl (except for Spirit Break variants) because it's immune to any prankster moves thanks to being a dark type. Tera Blast fairy lets it beat Ting-Lu, Roaring Moon and Tyranitar and also gives you a good defensive typing, only down side being that you become weak against Scizor's BP.

Ouch (Annihilape) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Rage Fist
- Drain Punch
- Taunt

Apes are getting faster everyday so max speed is to just not having to worry about getting outsped by them. Being faster lets you Taunt them so they can't set up,or bulk up to take their rage fist easily and then destroy then with your own. fast taunt also makes d-nite your bitch since it won't be able to dd and will be forced to attack you and power up your rage fist. This and Masquerain can really fuck with opposing tusks because they'll be trapped in a 50/50 where they have to either rapid spin or attack, if they don't spin and you switch to masquerain they get intimidated and deal even less damage to ape and if they spin and you don't switch they don't do anything. Lastly Corvikinght is hella scared of clicking defog cuz of Gholdengo so you can switch this in on a U-Turn to also boost rage fist.

As I mentioned previously Rain fucks this team up, this is because webs just can't compete against swift swim. Certain sun teams can also be hard to deal with if they have Scovillain or fast Roaring Moonn. Hatterene is a pain in the ass. And lastly boots kinda invalidate this whole team, and only or mostly boots teams are getting more popular everyday (like this team is also mostly boots lmao)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1739658957
ye I know the guy has a Hyper Beam Sylveon which is definetely a set but this showcases how Quaquaval can easily get out of control.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1739531382
Masquerain taking 2 Choice Banded Dragon Darts from Dragapult to then set webs up and let Annihilape sweep. (I think I was max defense with masq this fight tho so you may wanna modify the spread)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1739519984-pe8k3sh5ghp7zefq2zk4tu2hyfifksopw
this one showcases every member's strenght, highlight being quaquaval 1v1'ning dd tera normal e-speed dnite.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1739509269-6wq005axeyti907ij4rci84uio65omzpw
masq + ape leaving the opponents field infested with hazards. also chi-yu avoiding dragon darts by turning into a fairy

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1738402820-8zw7fu82gk057y164v5yilrchio6tlipw
obliterating screens.

https://pokepast.es/d2ec9b4b8c5a51d2

sharing this brainless air balloon gholdengo hazardstack i built in a matter of minutes with triple boots to ignore having to remove opposing hazards, only tried it from 1000s and stopped after breaking 1500 cuz imo this meta is pretty wack in its current state and i'm not enjoying playing that much, this performed well even tho it was again the lower portion of the ladder but maybe it can go way further than i pushed it
this is my favorite team i've used so far, but my only issue is i really struggle with getting annihilape to pull its weight. it's possible i just don't know how to use the pkmn, but if anyone has alternative ideas on how to make ape stronger i'd love to hear them. i've found a bit more luck with aguav berry and taunt over rest

This is a dumb team created around the happy wormy.

:orthworm: :volcarona: :breloom: :iron-thorns: :rotom-wash: :altaria:

https://pokepast.es/54015051d1e22d82

I hope my fellow worm lovers out there enjoy! It's not super optimized, and there are probably better mons than these, but let me know if anyone has any advice for optimizing these sets. I'm just here to have a good time, click Shed Tail, and laugh at how this worm is somewhat useful.

CORVI-NIGHT TERRORS
Made a gimmicky team around the duo of Eject Button Gholdengo and Magnezone, because denying hazard control wasn't enough, I need to utterly dismantle Corviknight as a concept. Magnezone is Specs and has Tera Blast Fighting on the off chance of a late game matchup against Ting-Lu, but ideally, you should save Tera for Espathra or Dragapult. Gholdengo is technically supposed to be able to beat most Unaware 'mons, but Substitute can probably be replaced with Nasty Plot or Thunder Wave. Ting Lu is standard, and Maushold really loves teams with no Corviknight. Band Pult is a win condition in it's own right, hits like a damn truck and only Dondozo can truly counter it once Corv is gone. Meanwhile, Espathra with fairy coverage is out here winning games outright. Team peaked at around 1570 or so before everyone and their mother decided to stop running Corviknight yesterday, and I take that as an absolute win.

https://pokepast.es/26ca6f557560ec1b

Here's the first team I really put a lot of effort in. I started with a water absorb clodsire with max hp/def for hazard stacking and as a defensive pivot. Air Balloon Gholdengo denies hazard removers and is just an all around nuisance. Corviknight is my defogger and an all-around great defensive pivot. The odd one out, alomomola is my main physical tank. He acts a wish support as well. I would've gone with dondozo, but his lack of reliable recovery made me go with Alomomola. I really wish she had a better moveset, but she doesn't have much else of a support moves outside of wish. Skeledirge acts as an all around great special attacker/wall. Using will-o-wisp and hex akin to the Hex pults of gen 8, just slower and bulkier. Finally, Roaring Moon acts as a huge damage dealer for the team with a great typing that rounds out my team common weaknesses like Dark and Ghost. I used Taunt/Jaw Lock over Crunch to deal with other walls.

Never used Annihilape before, but this has got to be my favorite set I made for it

Morbidly a Beast (Annihilape) @ Salac Berry
Tera Type: Fighting/Flying
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Endure
- Rage Fist
- Drain Punch
- Acrobatics

Endure super effective hits, get the +1 speed, and then just kill everything.

Annihilapes speed after the +1 comes to 459, which outspeeds Chien-Pao, Scarada, Scarf Gholdengo etc (even Electrode) essentially everything up to Scarf Scarada I belive (not including swift swim Bara)

P.S.: shout out to Baloor for the Nickname
Have you considered running reversal over drain punch if you’re gonna run endure?

This is a dumb team created around the happy wormy.

:orthworm: :volcarona: :breloom: :iron-thorns: :rotom-wash: :altaria:

https://pokepast.es/54015051d1e22d82

I hope my fellow worm lovers out there enjoy! It's not super optimized, and there are probably better mons than these, but let me know if anyone has any advice for optimizing these sets. I'm just here to have a good time, click Shed Tail, and laugh at how this worm is somewhat useful.
This is suprisingly viable
Altarias role is only fufilled vaugly by talonflame, and only because they share defog, roost, and willowisp

CORVI-NIGHT TERRORS
Made a gimmicky team around the duo of Eject Button Gholdengo and Magnezone, because denying hazard control wasn't enough, I need to utterly dismantle Corviknight as a concept. Magnezone is Specs and has Tera Blast Fighting on the off chance of a late game matchup against Ting-Lu, but ideally, you should save Tera for Espathra or Dragapult. Gholdengo is technically supposed to be able to beat most Unaware 'mons, but Substitute can probably be replaced with Nasty Plot or Thunder Wave. Ting Lu is standard, and Maushold really loves teams with no Corviknight. Band Pult is a win condition in it's own right, hits like a damn truck and only Dondozo can truly counter it once Corv is gone. Meanwhile, Espathra with fairy coverage is out here winning games outright. Team peaked at around 1570 or so before everyone and their mother decided to stop running Corviknight yesterday, and I take that as an absolute win.
You should be thankful Reuniclus Isn't in SV, as Tera Dark Reuniclus Could Theoretically 6-0 this team under trick room.

https://pokepast.es/c045c317045667b8

Oh boy. It's been over a decade since I've shared a team lol. Now then, I build teams n variations of them almost daily. They'll finally be open to ridicule! Not sure which one I should post, I've made quite a lot since SV release, but I think this was the most interesting and seemed the most powerful despite any kind of planning whatsoever.

Pawmot Terrain Abuse

Meowscarada I've ran with multiple sets, never made a team without it, though some admittedly just combinations of each other. Opted to drop both hone claws screen breaker, and the np trick sets I'd favored for almost pure utility. At first I ran it with band but sash gets the taunt on grim if it picks an attack over screens. With no hazard remover meow usually got used as a sack pivot afterwards. No hazards meant uturn and s punch spam though. A clean switch in has won me some matches so never count your mons out unless they're DEAD lol.

Pawmot is another staple I don't build without, holding terrain extender for obvious reasons. Double revive is straight busted, I hope people continue dismissing it... anyhow, yeah terrain and coverage. Not much to say here. Adamant helps it gut punch clod and some others. Seed Bomb is also a consideration to hit increasingly common tera water but I never tried it.

Pao on every team of mine also... well. It smacks things. Not much to explain here either. I ran itemless flying tera acro but after this team have been using tera dark double prio lo. shard, punch, crunch, s sword

Iron Hands... here we go. The fun part. And boy is getting off a belly drum in terrain fun. 1600+ attack, just use drain punch and wild charge. Everything dies. The issue is setting it up but investing in bulk helps that a bit. Later on I noticed it had swords dance... WHY?? I've yet to test sd but losing half my health and being forced to use a berry to survive long enough to get a drain punch off.. sounds like it could be better.

Iron Valiant... does this need an explanation? Guess so. It's a tricky set, meant to be both a speed check and carrying trick to screw something over. Looking back, maybe atk should've been quark boosted.

Iron Moth... oft dismissed but apparently one of the most viable irons next to bundle. This mon is specifically to annihilate things from the special side, which in a physical biased meta like we have, is a good thing. Both Quark and specs boost spa right out the gate and it carries fiery dance to spam for sweeps. Tera flying is interesting. The whole team is set up with teras but carrying t blast over sludge is risky bc it requires tera. Sometimes that's all moth needs to keep rolling, though.

This team did not break 1300, but that's my fault of barely battling these days. Also it probably has ridiculous weaknesses I've still never accounted for lol. I've made a number of teams since this one, maybe I'll eventually share them. For now, this is here to for anyone to improve on if they want to have a taste of the koko meta.... which may not even come, iirc. so hey. Go pawmot?

a small edit about the function of this team- grim WILL get at least one screen off. the idea is to prey on whatever side of the defensive spectrum it doesn't bolster. Team could use a spinner, Treads is also an option over one of the other irons.

Last edited:
Here is my team and its explanation
https://pokepast.es/2ec85367428da71a
Iron Valiant is an all out special attacker, with MB and AS for STAB, with TBlast and TBolt for coverage
Chi-Yu is a Choice Specs Abuser, with LP, DP, and FB for STAB, and P for coverage.
Gholdengo is a NPlotter, with MiR and SBall for STAB, and Substitute for protection
Great Tusk is a Choice Scarfer with HR and CC for STAB, with RS and SR for memes
Rotom Wash is a NPlotter, with VS, HP, and TWave
Corvinight is a tank, with IH, UTurn, Defog, and Roost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)