Resource SV OU Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://pokepast.es/bf5404e96557255c
i was high yesterday and decided to create a team with kingambit and hatterene, i think this is atleast decent.

Hatterene - Obviously tr setter.
Hattrem - Istg I'm not trolling, slowtwins are literal dogshit rn don't even have teleport, so can't use them. P1 P2 Pz arent in game so ya this one hits the spot.
Drifblim - Honestly idk what crack I was on when putting this on the team. But its bulk is decent, it has trick room and suicide move for free pivot.

HERE IS WHERE IT GETS HOT (btw alowak isnt in gen9)

Kingambit - Literally the fucking goat in trick room. what more can u ask for than INSANE STAB, TERA, 135 BASE ATTACK, LOW SPEED, INSANE PHYSBULK in trick room??
Crabominable - I decided to do something funny and type "iron fist" and I saw this dude. Slow af, has insane attack, insane stab combo. It works pretty nicely due to having ipunch, dpunch, and tpunch. Add in a bulk up for extra dmg.

LAST, BUT NOT THE LEAST, THE ONE AND ONLY, GHOLDENGO - does this dude even need an introduction and a description?

peaked nothing in ou cuz lazy, but destroyed a few ubers teams with it.

also not to mention, due to the INSANE SHIT SPEEDS of the metagame rn, trick room is even more pain for HO.
You have chilling reception why would you want teleport? Use slowking.

I copied your list and adapted It to my preferences, and It has been working amazingly for me, just broke the 1600 barrier.

https://pokepast.es/8edcfc08852cbbee

Changed a little bit of some of the sets, and Iron Tusk for Great Tusk (I just like It much better honestly. Maybe i just dont know how to play with Iron Tusk).
that's awesome man i'm very glad to hear you've had great success with the team as well and congratulations on breaking 1600s, i have no objections to any of these changes you've made, iron treads is the first spinner + rocker that i could think of day 1 and it's performed just fine for me ever since, i really like that it can break ghold's balloon with ice spinner or steel move if it chooses to run it vs great tusk who has to drop rocks or even CC to fit knock off to pop ghold's balloon also the steel type can block mortal spin which is a nice bonus, also lately i haven't really been liking palafin bc so many ppl over prepare for it so heavily and i've been experimenting with other mons over it like tera water annihilape and it's been pretty ok since u still have two priority mons and a one time speed boost on bundle so losing one priority mon isn't too bad, modify and experiment with the team as much as you like i'd love to see how optimized it could get

Shafi @

Banned deucer.
https://pokepast.es/497775f9cafca426
This is one of my favorite teams i made. Dragapult is the main guy ,with terastalize Fairy+ Dragon dance. The main goal is to sweep the opponents fast as possible. So that's why we have a volcorona and palafin-hero. Iron bundle is meant to be a late game sweeper for most situations. Corviknight is a reliable defogger and fits the team more than a spinner. Clodsire is meant to be the special wall and just an annoying mon to deal with. I added corv and clodsire for good natural bulk to help the teams frail sweepers. Palafin-hero can also be a cleaner in some situations. Bulk-up+ jet punch is one of the strongest combos in the game right now, not even adding his ability to taunt stall teams, and then bulk up than sweep.

Enjoy.

https://pokepast.es/4f9a85f831ab103f

GOGOAT STALL

I tried making stall last gen but it went terribly, this gen it seems like stall is way easier to play and build for. I think the team came out decent but with how long the games take I haven't made it to high ladder yet lol. So far I only really struggle with Skeledirge, I could see Garganacl also being an issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate
Gogoat: Possibly holding the team back, primarily because IT MISSES EVERY FUCKING LEECH SEED. I know it seems like the goat would be useless, and it kinda is, but leech seed is nice, along with the huge special bulk allows it to 1v1 Iron Bundle (although it'll be banned soon lol). The set could use some work, but so far it seems to be putting in work (WHEN LEECH ACTUALLY LANDS). Tera Poison to avoid toxic, although it's pretty rare to tera goat.
Dondozo: This thing is slept on, it does not get killed by anything and can set up on 3/4 of the tier. I'm thinking yawn should maybe be replaced just to help win the pp war against opposing Dondozos, although so far I haven't struggled too much against it. Tera steel seemed like a good idea, but I feel like something else might help more against skeledirge. Any suggestions?
Clodsire: Basically just for hazards, and to help Dondozo beat Palafin and other Dondozo. It's been doing the job pretty well, no complaints really, other than it seems a little hard to reliably get the hazards up against anything other than Fin/Dozo.
Corv: Stall classic. I think I might need to make it more phys.def to better help against Great Tusk, although then it will struggle a bit more against Iron Valiant before I know if it's physical or special.
Ting-Lu: I used this set on a balance team and it was crazy good, but I think it might not be the best on stall. Maybe Ruination over sub? Tera Flying is good for the fighting resist, but I generally avoid that to keep a dark-resist/ elec immunity.
Blissey: Heal bell is very needed on stall teams, and with no teleport/ toxic it's a lot easier to slot on the set. Rocks might be nice, but so far Bliss has been fine. I think tera flying might be better to help with Great tusk, and it's got boots anyways to avoid rocks damage.

hiii i have a new team this time its a rain team!
im running av meowscarada which is like actually really good i think av protean is super underrated in general tbh
we've got the obligatory pelipper, barraskewda, and kilowattrel. this one is specs weather ball and tera steel to give it some useful resistances so it can maybe get an extra attack off. also tera steel let's it switch into rocks more
flip turn band palafin is p broken too rain boosted jet punch is REAL good
and finally kingambit for rocks. it beats glimmora and its so physically bulky it doesnt auto lose to rocks garchomp or drain punch palafin somehow and it beats pretty much every defogger on the spot. the fire weakness neutered by rain is really good too. I think once the meta settles down itll become standard on rain teams. taunt gives it an extra boost against glimmora too. absolutely wish pelipper still got defog tho they really nerfed defogs distribution HARD

https://pokepast.es/f42d06ac43efa5db

my team rn:

Naclstack with eviolite is so fun!
Reminds me a bit of the gameplay with Chansey back in the days.

Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn
- Body Press

Glimmora (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Toxic Debris
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Power Gem
- Sludge Bomb

Naclstack (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Purifying Salt
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
- Recover
- Iron Defense
- Salt Cure
- Body Press

Dragapult (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Lokix (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- First Impression
- Sucker Punch
- Leech Life

Dragonite (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Is naclstack better than garganacl? Or is an item more important?
Here's a very quick & realistic example:

252+ Atk Abomasnow Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Naclstack: 228-270 (70.3 - 83.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage

252+ Atk Abomasnow Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Garganacl: 270-320 (66.8 - 79.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage and Leftovers recovery

The extra 40 Health + Leftovers adds a similar level of bulk to Eviolite on top of leaving it less vulnerable to Knock Off while also adding on some passive recovery. Also, for what it’s worth, Garanacl is more of an offensive threat with significantly higher attack and better use of Heavy Slam. Naclstack does have a better Body Press though.

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/109eb37183e0b9a1

a team i built that ive been enjoying so far. Scream tail and breloom sets are shamelessly stolen from mom lovers post because i tried their team and liked those mons a lot. Other than that:
-Scarf gholdengo is pretty nice, idk how long this mon stays in the tier honestly lmao but as it is, it outspeeds dragapult and threaten it with a shadow ball. It can also trick the scarf if it needs to cripple certain mons.
-I love dondozo holy shit. Mono water is great typing, titanic physical bulk,unaware, and you have set up moves to sweep if they disrespect the don. Also its probably the single best check to palafin in the tier.
-Garganacl is good but also pretty replaceable. Solid rocker, has a good signature move that you can spam to punish people switching around. Biggest issue with this guy is his typing which you can fix by running terra flying but idk if hes worth the investment to terrastalize it.
-Finally corv is corv. I dont think i need to explain what it does.

gonna dump a few spikes hos i think are solid & fun. i build by coming up with one skeleton or kind of build, and exploring the options they have, so they are basically all just one team with a few differences (sorry for cheating).

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Good as Gold
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Nasty Plot
- Trick

Roaring Moon @ Booster Energy
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Flying
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics
- Dragon Dance

Iron Bundle @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Water
Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Hydro Pump
- Agility
- Taunt

Chien-Pao @ Life Orb
Ability: Sword of Ruin
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Ice Spinner
- Crunch
- Swords Dance

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Tera Type: Normal
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Espathra @ Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stored Power
- Tera Blast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Nasty Plot
- Trick

Tera Type: Dark
Adamant Nature
- Scale Shot
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Hydro Pump
- Agility
- Taunt

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Baxcalibur @ Life Orb
Ability: Thermal Exchange
Adamant Nature
- Glaive Rush
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Nasty Plot
- Trick

Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics
- Dragon Dance

Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Hydro Pump
- Agility
- Taunt

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Nasty Plot
- Trick

Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics
- Dragon Dance

Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Hydro Pump
- Agility
- Taunt

Chi-Yu @ Black Glasses
Ability: Beads of Ruin
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Flame Charge
- Nasty Plot

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Dragapult @ Spell Tag
Ability: Infiltrator
Tera Type: Ghost
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Darts
- Phantom Force
- Sucker Punch
- Dragon Dance

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Nasty Plot
- Trick

Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics
- Dragon Dance

Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Hydro Pump
- Agility
- Taunt

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Espathra @ Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stored Power
- Tera Blast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Nasty Plot
- Trick

Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics
- Dragon Dance

Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Hydro Pump
- Agility
- Taunt

have fun with broken stuff

edit: iron bundle/palafin ban update versions+some extras. basically just added cyc to the teams with espathra, and then replaced bundle with some other broken shit that seems fun. also tweaked some stuff on the original teams since intially posting. https://pokepast.es/fc2450a540a05779. ban tera ban goldielocks.

Last edited:
Hit 27th with this stall, basic idea is deny hazard removal with Gholdengo and stack everything

https://pokepast.es/6ab4a7b857946bfd

The klefki is jank but it makes me not get 6-0d by taunt annihilape by outspeeding taunt to get it poisoned. There are probably better options and I’d love to hear suggestions for this slot.

You can also magnet rise on Great Tusk and trick it a toxic orb, then their spinner is on a timer and you get hazards long term.

Fairy Avalugg is copied from an earlier post here. Avalugg should probably be boots and Blissey
should be tera fairy because jesus christ specs Chi-Yu Dark Pulse smashes this.

Hi All!

I'm by no means an excellent player, but I've gone on to a 20+ win streak with this team I made. (from bottom to 1450). Uses CB Pult and Specs Chi-Yu and Dodonzo as a late game cleaner once any water absorb mons are gone.

https://pokepast.es/be046f46ce09f3db

The only teratyping I've been using on this team is Pult and Don. Others can be adjusted if you see a better opportunity.

Yxzwilliam

Banned deucer.
https://pokepast.es/1c26883db7ea5a2e
So, The Team is meant to set up screens, and get Ceruledge in their. Sometimes even Maushold, for another option to sweep with Tidy Up. Cyclizar is their for rapid spin and shed tail. To make sure Maushold, and Ceruledge get in their safe. Gholdengo is the cleaner for the team, normally you want to use him late game to secure the W. Clodsire is their for toxic and just an annoying Pokemon to deal with. Grimsnarl is the screener, and with parting shot can cripple the opponents offence with a click of a button, and you get your sweepers in Maushold or Ceruledge depending on which would do better at first.
Enjoy: YZ

i posted a team earlier and it was literal dogshit bruh dont use it

https://pokepast.es/633e751aac22175d

--Intro--
As we all know nowadays, shits like Chien-Pao, Dragapult, Palafin, Iron Bundle, and many more are infesting OU. What do all these mons have in common? High speed. These mons all have a base speed of either exactly or way, way above 100. However, there is a move that been lurkin' around here since G4. This man be bustin' out HO teams; speed reliant teams. This move is none other than TRICK ROOM.

--Team overview--
Hatterene - This mon is everyone's favorite when making a Trick Room team. Hatterene is literally the closest-to-perfect Trick room setter. It has Magic Bounce, which cancels hazards and most importantly, TAUNT/STEALTHROCK, and it can setup trick room safely while holding a Focus Sash.

Slowking -
Alright, yeah, we all know this mon was barely viable its whole existance. BUT right now, it got a move called Chilly Reception. This move is basically "Snowstorm" but it switches your Slowking out aswell. This is very great since you can use it as a way to pivot after using Trick Room. I decided to put Oblivious on the Slowking as I have gotten taunted by a SHIT LOT of Palafins.

Hattrem - Again, istg, I'm not trolling. I chose this mon as the third Trick Room setter because THERE WAS NO OTHER OPTIONS. Basically I was forced to use it. But it gets magic bounce tho. So I guess that makes up for it.

Haxorus - Alright, as I mentioned above, the metagame is full of insane speed 'mons, ranging from 110+ speed average. Haxorus is known to have insane attack, but sadly, its speed is literally 4 points lower than it deserves. However, we can abuse this fact with Trick Room. Because it is slower than most mons in the tier rn (except stallmons, which I'll talk about later) are way faster than it outside Trick Room. Now, this mon gets the ability Mold Breaker. This ability IGNORES other mons' abilities. Even that shitty Shedinja gimmick. But I use this so that I can setup for free infront of a Clodsire/Donbozo and then OHKO them with either CC/EQ. If they are about to toxic/fairy type move me, I can just tera steel.

Avalugg - Gen 9 literally made this mon way more insane. Specifically Terastalizing and Hail. A new feature has been added to G9, where if you are an ice type, you will gain free +1 defense. So you can setup alot of curses or even OHKO something while it is hailing and Trick Room is up. The most fun part is you can terastalize to Fighting type to get STAB on Body Press. You may also try to Tera steel/fairy, but so far fighting is the most reliable.

LAST, BUT NOT THE LEAST, RATHER THE BEST, THE KING HIMSELF, KINGAMBIT - You can literally start sweeping Turn 3 after hatterene uses healing wish, because it gets a free boost due to Supreme Overlord. If you are up against a Clodsire, you can just literally SD up more and you OHKO the Clodsire with Tera Kowtow Cleave. It is recommended to use Black Sunglasses as you do not take recoil damage. You may also use life orb if you feel insecure about some calcs. But this mon is really insane. It is already insane outside of Trick Room, but being in Trick Room makes it A WHOLE LOT BETTER. You can finally run Max HP Kingambit rather than running max speed just to outspeed stallmons and some certain mons. Kingambit's defense and HP stat are already so high and you can even invest EVs into them.

palafin fucks this team over, thats why the slowking has rocky helmet and oblivious lmfao
trick room ends both HO and Spikestacking trends. It gets fucked over by stall tho if u play like an idiot

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexag-1721201875
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1721198467
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexag-1721201949
The first one, I swept a full team with Kingambit-Haxorus. This shows how helpful Mold Breaker is rn. Shitty shedinja strats can be stopped effortlessly with this.
The second one, is a full sweep with the glorious Kingambit.
The last one.. Yes, I know, I lost. But that battle is just to prove how much insane work Avalugg can potentially do.

TheRealBigC

I COULD BE BANNED!
Anyone got any good Slither Wing teams? Ik it's not exactly a top meta pick but it's got a cool ass design, so I want to use it. I thought maybe a Bulk Up set could be good but not really sure what to run it with and kinda feel it just gets eclipsed by Annihilape in that regard, so I assume Band is the best option for it?

i posted a team earlier and it was literal dogshit bruh dont use it

https://pokepast.es/633e751aac22175d

--Intro--
As we all know nowadays, shits like Chien-Pao, Dragapult, Palafin, Iron Bundle, and many more are infesting OU. What do all these mons have in common? High speed. These mons all have a base speed of either exactly or way, way above 100. However, there is a move that been lurkin' around here since G4. This man be bustin' out HO teams; speed reliant teams. This move is none other than TRICK ROOM.

--Team overview--
Hatterene - This mon is everyone's favorite when making a Trick Room team. Hatterene is literally the closest-to-perfect Trick room setter. It has Magic Bounce, which cancels hazards and most importantly, TAUNT/STEALTHROCK, and it can setup trick room safely while holding a Focus Sash.

Slowking -
Alright, yeah, we all know this mon was barely viable its whole existance. BUT right now, it got a move called Chilly Reception. This move is basically "Snowstorm" but it switches your Slowking out aswell. This is very great since you can use it as a way to pivot after using Trick Room. I decided to put Oblivious on the Slowking as I have gotten taunted by a SHIT LOT of Palafins.

Hattrem - Again, istg, I'm not trolling. I chose this mon as the third Trick Room setter because THERE WAS NO OTHER OPTIONS. Basically I was forced to use it. But it gets magic bounce tho. So I guess that makes up for it.

Haxorus - Alright, as I mentioned above, the metagame is full of insane speed 'mons, ranging from 110+ speed average. Haxorus is known to have insane attack, but sadly, its speed is literally 4 points lower than it deserves. However, we can abuse this fact with Trick Room. Because it is slower than most mons in the tier rn (except stallmons, which I'll talk about later) are way faster than it outside Trick Room. Now, this mon gets the ability Mold Breaker. This ability IGNORES other mons' abilities. Even that shitty Shedinja gimmick. But I use this so that I can setup for free infront of a Clodsire/Donbozo and then OHKO them with either CC/EQ. If they are about to toxic/fairy type move me, I can just tera steel.

Avalugg - Gen 9 literally made this mon way more insane. Specifically Terastalizing and Hail. A new feature has been added to G9, where if you are an ice type, you will gain free +1 defense. So you can setup alot of curses or even OHKO something while it is hailing and Trick Room is up. The most fun part is you can terastalize to Fighting type to get STAB on Body Press. You may also try to Tera steel/fairy, but so far fighting is the most reliable.

LAST, BUT NOT THE LEAST, RATHER THE BEST, THE KING HIMSELF, KINGAMBIT - You can literally start sweeping Turn 3 after hatterene uses healing wish, because it gets a free boost due to Supreme Overlord. If you are up against a Clodsire, you can just literally SD up more and you OHKO the Clodsire with Tera Kowtow Cleave. It is recommended to use Black Sunglasses as you do not take recoil damage. You may also use life orb if you feel insecure about some calcs. But this mon is really insane. It is already insane outside of Trick Room, but being in Trick Room makes it A WHOLE LOT BETTER. You can finally run Max HP Kingambit rather than running max speed just to outspeed stallmons and some certain mons. Kingambit's defense and HP stat are already so high and you can even invest EVs into them.

palafin fucks this team over, thats why the slowking has rocky helmet and oblivious lmfao
trick room ends both HO and Spikestacking trends. It gets fucked over by stall tho if u play like an idiot

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexag-1721201875
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1721198467
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexag-1721201949
The first one, I swept a full team with Kingambit-Haxorus. This shows how helpful Mold Breaker is rn. Shitty shedinja strats can be stopped effortlessly with this.
The second one, is a full sweep with the glorious Kingambit.
The last one.. Yes, I know, I lost. But that battle is just to prove how much insane work Avalugg can potentially do.
Do you think that'll stop me from ascending the ladder

Anyone got any good Slither Wing teams? Ik it's not exactly a top meta pick but it's got a cool ass design, so I want to use it. I thought maybe a Bulk Up set could be good but not really sure what to run it with and kinda feel it just gets eclipsed by Annihilape in that regard, so I assume Band is the best option for it?
I stole this from a blunder live (EVs might be weird because I never saw them so I had to estimate them lol) and made some minor changes. There's no way this is even a remotely optimal use of Tera but it's a fun team. https://pokepast.es/f916b81a36af5f88
SLITHERMAN ACTIVATED.jpg

https://pokepast.es/38ebc6bc1f5806a4

Team i’ve been trying out on ladder. Breloom is my main sweeper, usually set up behind shed tail. Pao is my main response to ghost/dark types, has boots because i don’t have great hazard control. Cyclical truthfully mostly ends up just being a shed tail machine with the occasional rapid spin or uturn out. Corv is my main hazard control. I like garganacl as a just bulky guy who’s good at dealing with steel and water types.

1LDK

It's never going to get better
is a Top Team Rater
https://pokepast.es/fec9486dd209f6f9
:Torkoal: :Sylveon: :Rotom-Heat: :Dondozo: :Chi-Yu: :Great Tusk:

I also posted the same team of RMT with a bigger explanation, but i decided to post it here regardless, here is a copy pasta of the team instructions

On most of the time, you will wanna lead Torkoal to start nice and slow UNLESS theres a Chi-Yu or a cyclizar, if you see Chi Yu, so dondozo so he wont get sun boosted, if you see Cyclizar, lead Sylveon so the next mon in the sub takes a lot of damage, if you see that his team has some Proto mons, its adviced to not start with Torkoal, they are more managefull but still be carefull, after that, you wanna use your team as a way to get a stable source of damage, if you manage to get Chi Yu on the field, click fire blast, that always helps, if you see Gholdengo, go tusk, and if you see any other stell type, bait him with Sylveon and beat his ass, or you can just you know, use the 3 fire types you have, if you play correctly the endgame clean duty almost always comes to either Sylveon spamming Hyper Voice, Dondozo spamming Sleep Talk or Great Tusk spamming Headlong Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)