Announcement SV OM & UM QC Teams and Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

UT

The sand hurts my feelings
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
In anticipation of DLC 2 and its impact, AAA and BH have closed new reservation and AG will close new reservations on the 20th. Thanks to all your work so far, and we look forward to finishing up and then resuming after the new DLC!

As always, in-progress analyses can continue!

UT

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
AAA analyses are open for reservation! Everything Top or High on the VR is fair game; please remember to RESERVE THE SPECIFIC SET and not the whole mon.

Also, due to high demand, we are capping initial reservations at two sets per person even for badgeholders / QCers.

glhf
How the hell did y'all finish that in a week wtf.

AAA is now opening mediums and lows for reservation as well! Sheet is updated, still limiting to two sets per person plz and thxs.

what are we going to do when y'all finish these

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Ubers UU analyses for more Pokemon have opened up! As usual, check out the reservation spreadsheet to see exactly what you can write about, then post the set in the reservation thread.

Some reminders:
> Don't post a WIP until a member of Ubers UU QC has liked your post in the reservation thread.
> Don't try to reserve a threat that isn't available unless you have permission from a QC member beforehand.
> Don't keep reading this post, I have nothing more to say.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Ubers UU analyses for Pokemon through B- have opened up! As usual, check out the reservation spreadsheet to see exactly what you can write about, then post the set in the reservation thread.

Some reminders:
> Don't post a WIP until a member of Ubers UU QC has liked your post in the reservation thread.
> Don't try to reserve a threat that isn't available unless you have permission from a QC member beforehand.
> Don't keep reading this post, I have nothing more to say.

UT

Appeals + C&C Lead
Anything Goes analyses are now open! Please check the reservation spreadsheet for what is available. Two important notes:

AG has elected to do full-length analyses, so please make sure to check out the template they are using in the OP here.

Additionally, please double check the set you are reserving to make sure you know if you are writing the set only, or the set + overview / other options / checks and counters as well. If you are reserving a set with all the extra fun stuff, please make sure it is a mon you are very familiar with.
1710855262115.png

If you reserve Choice Scarf Calyrex-S, you will be expected to write an overview, other options, and checks and counters for it. If you reserve Choice Specs or Nasty Plot, you will only be writing about that specific set.

Happy writing!

Slither Wing

used First Impression!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
AAA is opening up their last slate, come grab them while they're hot! You can find the Reservation Spreadsheet here.
Additionally, we are also introducing the idea of "Pitch a Set"; Give us your idea for a set you think deserves an analysis and the AAA QC team will decide if it's deserving of one, so go crazy with it! (Not too crazy tho)

Also a month late, but Slither Wing is also a moderator now! (totally not me doing my own announcement :smogduck:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)