NU SV NU Kickoff Tournament - Round 3

my opp missed scheduled time today, wants me to request an extension for tomorrow @ 7pm. Pretty sure that's within the deadline anyways though haha. Anyways, we are playing tomorrow at 7 pm gmt-5

Last edited:

Wadley

formerly outbackrabbit
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending NU Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
I am on mate said I can play but give me 30 and he did I messed him on smtour and try to reschedule but did not work then I messed him on here like 8 mins ago then said he can’t

Last edited:

Wadley

formerly outbackrabbit
NUPL Champion
We scheduled for 5pm my time and is right now 5:38 and we are playing a best of 3 so it would be more then 30 mins to play but he busy now so I am asking for a extension if not I can play because look like he is trying to take a ez win and he not the only one who is busy I can make time and I ask if he can play 12pm my time that will be 8am for him he said no
I do not play mons that early then I said how about the same time tomorrow that will be 11 pm for him and 5 pm for me but said he is busy at 11pm on a Monday maybe he is then I apologise so can we get a extension cheers

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
act on my wall
I am on mate said I can play but give me 30 and he did I messed him on smtour and try to reschedule but did not work then I messed him on here like 8 mins ago then said he can’t
We scheduled for 5pm my time and is right now 5:38 and we are playing a best of 3 so it would be more then 30 mins to play but he busy now so I am asking for a extension if not I can play because look like he is trying to take a ez win and he not the only one who is busy I can make time and I ask if he can play 12pm my time that will be 8am for him he said no
I do not play mons that early then I said how about the same time tomorrow that will be 11 pm for him and 5 pm for me but said he is busy at 11pm on a Monday maybe he is then I apologise so can we get a extension cheers
Barring a series happening, it looks like I'm going to have to give the act win to sasha here. She did wait the appropriate amount of time for you outbackrabbit. If you needed to delay, that's fine but you should've mentioned it to her within that time and surely an extension would've been granted. However, you didn't and that's why this decision has been made. Furthermore, she is not obligated to an extension if she waited an appropriate time. She did her job.

K dont like this but I will be calling act since I waited like 4 hours and my opp responded way too late. Im not able to play in further scheduling and they let me take the win. Proof on my wall

Wadley

formerly outbackrabbit
NUPL Champion
Oathkeeper I did say I am going to need 30mins to her and ask for a reschedule so I did mention it in the time frame and she did not reply she said it was midnight but it was 11:30 and I did say I needed 30 mins and we was meant to play at 11pm then 30 mins later she call act and yes I tried to reschedule on smogtour but that did not work then I text her I can play then she said no so I did give her a heads up but no reply but if your word is final so be it

Attachments

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Oathkeeper I did say I am going to need 30mins to her and ask for a reschedule so I did mention it in the time frame and she did not reply she said it was midnight but it was 11:30 and I did say I needed 30 mins and we was meant to play at 11pm then 30 mins later she call act and yes I tried to reschedule on smogtour but that did not work then I text her I can play then she said no so I did give her a heads up but no reply but if your word is final so be it
Yep, this is going to stand. With this being a no-johns tour, there's little room for shenanigans as it is

Wadley

formerly outbackrabbit
NUPL Champion
If you needed to delay, that's fine but you should've mentioned it to her within that time and surely an extension would've been granted. And Iook at round 3 4/16 had extensions in it but whatever mate and u said if I have mention that I was going to be late in the time frame aka I was in the time frame a extension would be granted and i showed prove but now it’s not, so was that a lie? Mate I am not asking for the win I am just asking for a extension I show u the proof and now u are just going back on your word

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)