Tournament SV CAP Rigged Tour - Finals (Won by Rage.Spam.Quit)

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Okay so after some deliberation I have come to a verdict. To better help with metagame development for CAP as a whole (And because this is more meant to just be a fun tour), Round 2 of Rigged Tour will be posted tomorrow so that it can be played under the HOME metagame. I will still be setting a normal deadline of Sunday, but I'm more than willing to grant extensions due to the lost day.

Round 1 extension matches are still to be played under the pre-HOME metagame. Any player who brings a Pokemon that was not legal during the Pre-HOME meta, or brings a Pokemon with a move it did not have access to in the Pre-HOME meta will recieve an automatic loss for that game.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
As promised, here's Round 2. Round 2 will be played under the HOME metagame. As a reminder, any tiering actions that take place after this post is made will not go into effect until next round.

Deadline is Sunday, June 4th 11:59 PM GMT-4
Deadline for Round 1 Extensions is Wednesday, May 31st 11:59 GMT-4

As another reminder, Round 1 extension matches are still to be played under the pre-HOME metagame. Any player who brings a Pokemon that was not legal during the Pre-HOME meta, or brings a Pokemon with a move it did not have access to in the Pre-HOME meta will recieve an automatic loss for that game.

Last edited:

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Couple of things to bring up
  1. I forgot to mention this on Wednesday when Regieleki got banned, but it will be legal for the duration of Round 2.
  2. Hemogoblin will be banned for the duration of Round 2. Any player who brings Hemogoblin to a game will receive an automatic loss for that game.
Please use this challenge code for the remainder of Round 2: /challenge gen9cap @@@ +regieleki -hemogoblin

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
won in 3 against bigtibba ggs

(for the record l did use hemo like a dumbass but tibba said he was fine with it and pizza seemed fine with it as long as tibba was. idk if I still have to get DQd but if so, tibba can take the win)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9cap-1877769761
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9cap-1877780031
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9cap-1877793693
I will allow it this time since your opponent said it was fine (Willing to do this for other matches this round as well), but in future rounds I'm going to be more strict on this should something like it happen again.

Last edited:

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Round 3!
Deadline is Sunday, June 11th 11:59 PM GMT-4
Deadline for Round 2 Extension Matches is Wednesday, June 7th 11:59 PM GMT-4

As a reminder, for Round 2 Regieleki and Magearna are legal and Hemogoblin is banned. Please use the following challenge code for Round 2:

/challenge gen9cap @@@ +regieleki +magearna -hemogoblin

Do not use this challenge code for Round 3. Anyone who brings Regieleki or Magearna to a Round 3 game will recieve an automatic loss for that game. (And as stated prior, I will be more strict on this for Round 3 and beyond)

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)