Resource SV 1v1 Team/Set Dump

since resources are :coffin-emoji: and people won’t drop stuff until wc is over here is an actual good team that I got reqs with and used in wc so new people don’t have to use komala and w/e shit 1v1 roomers come up with

IMG_5095.jpeg

https://pokepast.es/7129fe780ba31955

simple dragon fairy fire but it gets the job done, drago is broken and basically beats all dragons. ogerpon is also broken spam it while you can, rock tomb for speed control. I don’t feel like revealing what the azu spread does but it’s cool and beats what it needs to

since oger is getting nuked in a few days here is a team I never ended up bringing vs anybody in pools

IMG_5099.jpeg

https://pokepast.es/b7041ee65e52f544

gn

edit: this tier is not real​

Last edited:
Ultimate Team-DLC 2 Edition

:urshifu: :archaludon: :primarina:

https://pokepast.es/3f4525e19883bf9d

This team has been solid for me so far. The addition of Primarina really boosted the scope for power in this current meta. It follows the common core of Fairy-Steel-Dragon, with Urshifu being a solid filler after Archaludon covers 2 parts of the core.

Although this team may seem solid, it has some flaws and manuevers that can outplay this team. Overall, a team to be reckoned with.

Thank You

Gyarados @ Mirror Herb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 124 HP / 112 Atk / 24 Def / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall / Aqua Tail
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt​

Built primarily to fight dragons. Good matchups vs Band/Timid Scarf Regidrago, Walking Wake, Garchomp, Haxorus, Baxcalibur, Band Dragapult. Gouging Fire matchup depending on set and first click (e.g. Dragon Dance on Burning Bulwark can work). Obviously cannot take down Raging Bolt, Archaludon or Goodra-h. Also built to tank Band Landorus-t Stone Edge, and other things I didn't record. Taunt helps vs stallers including Leech Seed Ogerpon.

Why Mirror Herb? Well, Dragons often carry Dragon Dance or Scale Shot. The idea is to click Dragon Dance T1, and to gain an additional speed boost if the opposing dragon tried setting up. Also works to gain a free +2 Attack vs Defiant mons triggered by Intimidate, or vs mons who try to set up Swords Dance/Bulk Up to make up for the Intimidate debuff.

(Thank you to the largest of chu-chu for pointing out my mistake in thread choice)

https://pokepast.es/9874613b66c4392b
Everything cooked up recently!
list of sets:
Curse unburden Drifblim
Torment / Psy noise Gothitelle
280 damage Sceptile combo
All my moves are 150 damage Blastoise
Basic Infernape post DLC
Throat spray Hoopa-U & Wonder Room Hoopa-U
Normal Gem on Super Fang Grafaiai
An actually usable Enamorus
Yet another attempt at blunder policy & Stomping tantrum Sandy Shocks (worth a redo)

Drifblim: Evs dont matter, need to optimize bulk. Running fewer HP evs means better SS recovery. keep hp even for curse & sitrus.

Gothitelle: Frisk Torment + Protect helps wall choice users. Psychic noise ruins Whim. Thunderbolt to test matchups vs corv.

Sceptile: use scale shot or leaf storm T1 to activate white herb & unburden. Then you'll be able to strike first turn 2. Enormous damage.

Blastoise: Water Spout & Hydro Cannon lead into a devastating two turns. Shell Smash to fight off stall and set up Hydro Cannon. Mirror coat for surprises. Mental herb to shake off encored shell smashes or water spouts.

Infernape: Bog standard but with the option to repeat 120 fire stab instead of dying to recoil.

Hoopa-U: Throat spray activates with Psychic Noise. Magician will steal their item. Speed allows to defensively steal items too.

Hoopa-U2: Wonder room swaps its 60 def for its 130 spdef. This is great for defensive walls vs hoopa as it can make an avalugg frail.

Grafaiai: Normal Gem & Super fang look dumb, but it will cut the opponent's hp in half and then double its speed. Finish it off with giga impact or use sub defensively. Giga impact can be used with gem if you invest in atk instead.

Enamorus: Properly ev'd to take on specs sylveon. Mystical fire t1 then sludge bomb t2. Contrary deals with fake tears. This set also tries to take on regidrago by being fairy & iron valiant by switching up sludge bomb and moon blast. The item is free to be changed around.

Sandy Shocks: A blunder policy set that might work without it. Gravity increases accuracy of screech & zap cannon while removing flying immunities. The goal was screech would double stomping tantrum whether it landed or not. Zap cannon doubles its speed thanks to blunder whether it lands or not. This could easily be a special set using thunder, earth power, and throat spray metal sound.

Garganacl @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Lax Nature
IVs: 0 SpD / 0 Spe
- Salt Cure
- Dig
- Protect
- Recover

For unsuspecting Archaludons and Primarinas
If you want to live standard WP Iron Crown that Tachyon t1 use 22 SpD IVs instead

Last edited:
Whimsicott @ Yache Berry
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 56 HP / 228 Def / 220 SpA / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Substitute
- Moonblast

HP and Defense:
252+ Atk Choice Band Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 56 HP / 228+ Def Yache Berry Whimsicott: 235-277 (85.4 - 100.7%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Special Attack:
220 SpA Whimsicott Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Chien-Pao: 302-356 (100.3 - 118.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

4 SpD as dump

Hello everyone,

Since the 1v1 Swiss is upon us and the current set comp, though valuable, is incomplete and doesn't have explanations, I've compiled some sets I have in my builder that I've made at different points. Unlike the normal sets compendium, there is no quality control, and I expect that shows up at several points. The chaff no doubt outweighs the wheat here, though it might be better than nothing.

This is not a complete representation of the meta, obviously. Many important pokemon or sets are missing because I don't have a set that I've built for it. For example, there's no AV Archaludon here despite the importance of that set. Additionally, if I have a set, but I feel it's absolutely outclassed by something from the current WIP Comp or the old completed compendium, I've omitted it. Expert belt Donphan, AV Hoopa-U, LO Hoopa-U, AV Glastrier, and a few others are in the same boat.

Sets are arranged by VR position with all the unranked pokemon chucked hap-hazardly at the bottom.
1v1 Sets (pokepast.es)

Please don't use this to counter-team me. This isn't a representation of everything in my builder, just sets I've personally built, so you might not even succeed.

Edit: If I've accidentally included your set because I stole it and put it in my builder, please do let me know if you want it removed.
Edit 2: In case it wasn't obvious, this is not intended to replace the current set comp. It's a stop-gap measure while the comp is under scaffolding. Because I am not on the VR council and don't have the formal responsibilities or duties associated with that, I have the freedom to do this.
Edit 3: [13:34] +stravench: add this to there, the goated stravench pz set https://pokepast.es/7ca55f3ddbf65b84 // I cannot vouch for the quality of this. I also don't intend this to become a set comp with community contributions. This is a one off. Please do not send me sets in the future. If you have good sets, send them to the people who actually make the set comp; I'm just some random person.
Edit 4: [12:14] stravench: basically it lives choice banded sucker punch from chien pao and outspeeds iron bundle
Edit 5: The PhysDef Stall Porygon2 should have analytic instead of trace to OHKO Haxorus from full with hyper beam.

Last edited:
Dumping my SV builder. It's a bit of a mess.
1v1 Set Builds (pokepast.es)
1v1TC Gen9 (pokepast.es)
Benched Cores (pokepast.es)
HEAT (pokepast.es)
Not Fully Tested (pokepast.es)
Old Teams to Revisit (pokepast.es)
Pokemon Analysis (pokepast.es)
Teams if You Play Felucia in Swiss (pokepast.es)
Teams to Use (pokepast.es)
Usable and Good (pokepast.es)
Usable but Mid (pokepast.es)
Usable but Bad (pokepast.es)
WIP (pokepast.es)
WIP Setbuilds (pokepast.es)
I'm not dumping either the "Stolen Teams" or the "kenn Teams" folders since those aren't really mine to dump.
There's quite a few Sylveon/Gouging Fire teams. I think that core is really good, probably around the same level as Primafire.

I think Primarina + Corviknight has a lot of potential as the base of a "two parts of a DFS and something to beat steels" team. Stacking electric weakness isn't great, but a life orb Corv set can deal with stuff like Ogerpons that threaten Prim pretty effectively.

Registeel/Metagross + a bulky water is also a really interesting core structure to work with since there are quite a few options for bulky waters that you can get away with (Dondozo, Tauros-Paldea-Aqua, Walking Wake, Manaphy, Keldeo, etc.)

Landopon is another core structure that's stood out, but I'm not super sold on it after having tried to build a Landopon team myself. It's fine, good even, but it's not overwhelmingly great. The team I built with it, I felt was pretty mediocre.

Slaking was fun to build with. It pressures more things than I initially thought and has a really weird matchup spread, which forces a less abstract sort of building than I'm used to. Slaking beats Regidrago, Raging Bolt, and Walking Wake; it's generally quite competent and pressuring dragons and things that don't run a ton of physical bulk. The custap meta hurts it though, and you don't have options against Gouging Fire, Archaludon, or the Ogerpons, in addition to run of the mill normal resists. Rotom-Heat seems like a cool teammate for it since Rotom is a fire type that beats Prim; it should help a lot with steels and Sylveon. The team I actually finished with it is a cool Zarude set that beats Ogerpon-Hearthflame by rock tombing twice and beats Archaludon with drain punch.

Hoopa-U is pretty decent to build with. It beats a ton of things, and the right partner goes a long way. I like counter Annihilape, which beats a good
chunk of the things that try to answer Hoopa-U (Ogerpons, Gouging Fire, Meowscarada, Chien-Pao, Haxorus, etc.). Weezing-Galar also seems to have potential next to Hoopa-U (see the MMT), but I don't have a purpose-built team with that.

Standard custap Prim is a bit susceptible to being lured and beat by stuff like AV Urshifu-Rapid-Strike, which one of the teams there does take advantage of, or Kyurem. Hypothetically, a petaya berry set is more difficult to stunt on, though it's overall matchup spread is worse. I think there's one team in there with petaya Prim, probably in the WIP folder. Sitrus could also work.

Some of the things in those folders are stolen, just so you know. Most notably, I have absolutely ripped the AV Basculegion-F set from MattC (Banned). He made a post on it a while ago in the Metagame Discussion, and I figured it had potential.

The pokepastes aren't internally organized; control f is your friend.

If you haven't ever noticed, most of the nicknames there are song references.
If you're thinking of using one of these teams, please make sure that it's actually good before using it.

I think that's everything...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)