"Super" Little Cup - What if LC was expanded?

Would an separate but expanded Little Cup be a good decision?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it sounds strange, but I had a thought about an "expanded" Little Cup. It would include evolved Pokemon that could possibly evolve while still under Level 5 (evolution stones, trading, happiness, etc.), but their level must remain at Level 3 or under in order to balance out their higher stats, and all other rules for Little Cup would still apply.

Lets look at Growlithe and Arcanine for example. The stat spread for a 0 EV, perfect IV, neutral nature Growlithe at Lv5 is: 22/13/11/13/11/12. Of course, an Arcanine at the same level would be more powerful. By reducing its level to 3 and applying perfect IV, 0 EV and neutral nature, Arcanine's stats are: 19/12/10/11/10/11. The stats may be lower and the Eviolite will not work on it, but Arcanine does have a larger movepool to work with than Growlithe does, and that could make the difference during a battle.

I don't believe this Expanded LC is meant to be a serious metagame, but I feel that it might be fun to try.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Please get approval from one of the LC Moderators (macle, Rowan, or me) before posting threads like this. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)