All Gens Suggestions for the ROA room

I think the most important thing for me is to be able to play old gens OU livetours every once in a while. I know that logistical reasons were mentioned as to why the times have to be earlier as it fits with European room staff. Still, if there was anyway, there could even be one tour night every 4 weeks for each tier at a later time for Americas, I'm sure there would be interest. Also, I really don't like how there wasn't even OU on some of the nights. I mean, I have nothing against lower tiers. But I'd rather play in tours where there is more interest and playerbase, which I think for old gens will necessarily center around the OUs.

Also, lol at policing misinformation in a showdown room. I mean most of us here go to RoA room because we enjoy playing and discussing old gens. But I don't think that anything too egregious get thrown about by more ignorant players (myself included).

Edit: Clarifying poor wording.

Last edited:

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am pleased to announce, starting Monday January 21st: RoA Pan-Am tour night slots. The original tour night slots will continue, and now be referred to as euro tour night slots.

The euro nights will start between 7pm-11pm CET, while the pan-Am nights will start between 7pm-11pm eastern. The pan-am slots will focus more on OU.

Our initial hosts will be Huston, Dj Breloominati♬, DurzaOffTopic, Whydon, Kris, Djokra, and Ransei (welcome back!).

I will be taking over DPP Thursday euro, and tjdaas will be replacing DurzaOffTopic as Sunday Spotlight euro assistant.

Sakito will also be our new GSC Tuesday euro host, following the retirement of Joyverse and refsunpersons (thanks for all the work you did!)

Edit: Djokra, not Rageeeee (tagged the wrong slot)

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
There will also be an Asian slot now, starting tomorrow. Eventually each asian night slot will have a host and an assistant, and the starting time will vary between 7PM and 11PM AEST. For this next week at least, I've just set every start time to 8PM AEST and there are no specific hosts. I'll be able to host most of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)