Resource [Submissions Closed] SS Sample Teams DLC2

Since there are a large number of posts to reply to, I will refer to them by their post number in the thread and tag people.
For #10 (ILoveMashing❤ ), Goth is now banned. For #11 (Fusion Flare), #17 (FatFighter2), and #20 (LeBarBURR) the council prefers to only have a single webs team for sample purposes and prefers the current sample webs.
#9 (hoennseptile), #15 (alchemistender123), #18 (8142e33), #21 Flatemo) failed to follow one or multiple of the posting guidelines, while #12 (DJSafety) and #14 (Puffy423) had less than 10 posts.
Why not I'm back lol

https://pokepast.es/a7051633ee537339 - Mitch McConnell v2, deleted my other submission because I think this is better--a little less passive and a little more annoying vs. offense: more Knock Off users, a bit more reliable paraspam, and double Regenerator promotes the bulky offense style. The drawback is weaker against Calyrex-Ice, but the rest is fine. I won't go too crazy with explanations.

Eternatus - same exact spread, very standard with speed for Marsh, please ban Goth so I don't need Dragon Tail :)
Yveltal - changed to U-Turn > Foul Play since Tangrowth handles Groudon, same EVs
Zekrom/Mitch - the exact same, spread is so Sub takes +1 Knock from Ferro, +1 outspeeds Specs Caly
NDM - Earthquake for Zekrom wasn't necessary with Tangrowth, so I prefer Knock Off now
Tangrowth - Standard with SpAtk for Max HP Zygarde-Complete's sub
Ho-Oh - Biggest change, re-optimized to take 2 banded Play Rough's from Zac-H, outspeed some Goth variants, with enough SpDef to improve the pivoting for Yveltal
Rejected, while this team may be ok with some changes, it is too slow and bulky and has trouble making progress currently, especially since it relies on Zekrom as its sole breaker.

I dont know if this is a good idea but here is a Goth Trap team

Gothitelle @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Charm
- Rest
- Cosmic Power

Calyrex-Shadow @ Choice Scarf
Ability: As One (Spectrier)
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Astral Barrage
- Psyshock
- Nasty Plot
- Trick

Zacian @ Choice Band
Ability: Intrepid Sword
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Wild Charge
- Close Combat
- Crunch

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Photon Geyser
- Sunsteel Strike
- Moonlight

Eternatus @ Black Sludge
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dynamax Cannon
- Toxic
- Recover
- Mystical Fire

Yveltal @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn
- Foul Play

This team requires no introduction its a very simple but effective offensive team that uses goths abilities to trap NDM or Eternatus to benefit both Caly and Zacian, the evs on zacian are specially evd to outspeed defensive Eternatus but one can instead use a spread that reahces 350 speed if you believe marsh is a bigger threat. The invested bulk allows Zacian to live an Astral from Caly in a pinch. Eterna has Mystical Fire to not allow xern to set up in its face plus it allows to slow down a CM ogre set up and helps you pivot to things that can threaten it out. Trick nastyplot con caly rex allows Caly to be able to sweep weakened teams that their yvel being crippled with trick cant sucker

(Fixed the set on NDM to the correct one)
Rejected, this team is similar to Icemaster’s Band Zacian-H sample but with Xerneas and slow Defensive Yveltal making it harder to beat certain mons, notably Zygarde, Marshadow, and Groudon. Xerneas > Zacian here costs the team too much defensive utility.
So I rlly like para spam I thought I should drop one in here. I like marshadow as it is one of the best wallbreaker on paraspam teams and it getting poltergiest is just fascinating as u get to identify the item of opposing Pokemon as well as fascinating power. So here we go!

Pretty simple build ig? U have two fairy resists there's ndm to wall zacian hero as well as xerneas but sometimes Geo xern is just too overwhelming so for that there's marshadow to revenge kill it. About the question I will lose ndm in dealing Geo xern so how do I deal zacian hero after that? Well the answer to it is get enough chip on it with spikes, there's kyogre to kill it, there's shadow sneak, the teams basic element paralysis and many elements to help. And anyway I didn't see zacian and xerneas on one team but I could be wrong and if I am the above mentioned thing strongly help.

Kyogre - this mon is mostly used as a revenge killer and I especially have it as a ho-oh resist and check and also it's excellence in wallbreaking and sometimes spread paralysis with thunder on etern switch ins so that it's becomes easy to kill later.

Marshadow - the star of the team it performs role as a breaker and revenge killer. Poltergiest and cc are the main spam-able move, rock tomb is a ho-oh coverage I tried bulk up but trust me rock tomb is much much better. Shadow sneak is a revenge killing move which makes marshadow so good.

Xerneas- this is a defensive mon with aromatherapy to clear the status conditions of the breakers and it checks opposing marshadow, zygarde, zekrom, takes yveltals's knock off and checks it. Rest, sleep talk ensures its longevity.

Necrozma Dusk-Mane - this mon is the rocks setter, fairy check and twave spreader. Its main aim is to set rocks and check the fairies and twave its common switch ins like yveltal and palkia (zyg is a switch in but ofc u cant twave it).

Yveltal - this is my calyrex-shadow rider check and the defogger and also so called groudon check and also a pivot. 152 attack evs let u break sub caly's sub for sure and then u can switch into marsh or ogre. This set seems to be a bit passive but i couldnt have knock with marsh and also i was in a desperate need of fp to check groudon.

Ferrothorn - Here's the kyogre check. Umbrella over lefties as u dont want specs ogre to embarass u :( . No proect with umbrella cause u want curse so much as if zekrom tries to set up on u it won't be able to. Spikes is what made me keep this thing over eternatus. And umbrella without tect is totally fine it seems. power whip for kyogre. Another thing for it over etern was it goes into defensive xern which otherwise is annoying.

So the play is p simple with this team spread as much para as possible and set as much spikes as possible and kyogre and marshadow do their work. But I would like to mention some points -

1) Avoid groudon setting up on u as it's a serious pain in ass as if they have ghost horse+groudon it maybe hard to play after u sacrifice yveltal. One more threat to this team is lorb etern but yeah it's not a huge one kyogre 2hkoes it with ice beam and it can be handled.

2) Try to keep up rocks with 2 layers spikes in the end game as this brings etern into ogre's ice beam range---

252 SpA Kyogre Ice Beam vs. 240 HP / 252 SpD Eternatus: 180-212 (37.4 - 44%) -- 91.8% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock, 2 layers of Spikes, and Black Sludge recovery.

So thats it again I aint sure about ferro's item but umbrella seems fine to me. Groudon is a serious threat to this team but fp ygod + marsh seems totally fine against it and i have tried some games against lorb groudon too.

TrueNora please note the changes :)
Rejected. Utility Umbrella is an awkward pick because both Necrozma Dusk-Mane and Ferrothorn generally prefer Leftovers (or Rocky Helmet in the former's case), and the team lacks breaking power outside of Marshadow, which is on a timer due to Life Orb.
Ok so here's what i want to submit

This is a sun build around reshiram which becomes a threatening wallbreaker under sun ofc due to blue flare becoming so spammable. There's good use of twave on this team to make things slower than reshi and also there's scarf calyrex-shadow rider, an excellent revenge killer and cleric. There's a pivoting yveltal to safely bring in reshiram or others in different conditions. Finally groudon the sun and rocks setter.

Reshiram - The main wallbreaker and the ho-oh switch in. under sun blue flare and draco meteor 2hko any pokemon except blissey, chansey(does anyone use chansey?) and ho-oh. there's stone edge for ho-oh and stone edge does somewhat 35%-45% to 252defense, 4hp blissey so not a big deal. Boots is always a good item the nature I chose was rash cause what do u miss that naive doesnt? If its zygarde i dont think anyone would bring a fresh+0 zyg 1vs1 on reshi cause its madness. If its groudon its worth thinking but defensive groudon+ caly is enough ig and u dont wanna miss the damage. Roost for longetivity.

Groudon - The sun and rocks setter. Takes on yveltal, zekrom and may handle glare zyg and do some damage to dtail one. This mon is also the only reliable switch in to marshadow and urshifu. Very reliable defensive mon and rocks setter.

Necrozma-Dusk Mane - The zacian check and also checks stuff like calyrex-ice rider and xerneas. Twave spreader which helps reshiram to sweep. Knock off is to make sure i dont get trapped by goth.

Blissey - ok this is the offensive etern, ogre and xerneas switch in. Confide helps with xern twave helps reshiram and seismic toss is a damage dealing move. This mon is also the status moves absorber thanks to natural cure.

Yveltal - this is the calyrex shadow check and the defogger. U-turn is an excellent move which is often helpful. 152 evs to break sub-seed Calyrex shadow's substitute and roost is for longetivity. Foul play has many uses like check some zyg variants, groudon, dd ndm and zekrom.

Calyrex- Shadow Rider - the revenge killer of this team and also an emergency cleric it is goddamn fast able to revenge kill stuff like kyogre sub-seed caly(after yveltal u-turns) eternatus dd ndm and what not. trick is to put yveltal in trouble as after trick yveltal takes rocks damage and then it can be paralyzed to further pressure it with reshiram. Astral barrage is the broken signature psyshock for etern and geo xern(in emergency but in most cases not needed).

No glaring weakness to this team as per me but zyg mu is a bit bad and u have to play around it well with sd don and fp yveltal helping to ko it with aroma calyrex to cure of the status zyg gives them. The plays simple set sun and rocks spread twave as much as possible kill with reshi as much as possible and revenge kill with calyrex shadow. Hope u have fun with it!
Rejected, while the team is mostly fine structurally sound for the most part, it is too weak to opposing Groudon and Zygarde. Reshiram is also too niche for sample teams.

Behold, we do a little trolling and bring something a little spicy: https://pokepast.es/883be6124cc6ec27 as the Buy Trollcoin (Not Financial Advice) (No Goth Plan Edition) Anti-Offense (as per usual, PM me for a more detailed team explanation).

Melmetal is used too much as this braindead banded mon under Trick Room that clicks the funny Steel type move. I think Melmetal solves a lot of cheese problems:
-OHKOs all Shuckle, Slurpuff (before it gets a Yawn), TR Hatterene, etc.
-About a free 12.1% chance to limit Grimmsnarl to just Reflect through double crit chance
-Glue mon that takes select hits like Ho-Oh is EV'd to take
-It's a big sprite so it scares people

This nuts EVs spread:
+1 252+ Atk Choice Band Zacian Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 84 Def Chople Berry Melmetal: 222-262 (54 - 63.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+3 252+ Atk Choice Band Zacian Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 84 Def Chople Berry Melmetal: 370-436 (90 - 106%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO (insane)
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 172 SpD Chople Berry Melmetal: 326-384 (79.3 - 93.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

T-Wave is usually very free on the Tangrowth/NDM/Ho-Oh that thinks it's about to take a Banded Double Iron Bash.

Rest of the mons:
-Tyranitar with Ice Beam to yeetingly punish Tangrowth, Lando-T, and Zygarde, standard SpDef spread otherwise (preferred over Yveltal for offensive Etern with Meteor Beam)
-Scarf Calyrex to revenge the whole meta and give enjoyable cleric/Trick support against Webs and setup sweepers
-The DISGUSTING HEAT Substitute Etern PP stalls NDM and CM Ogre, and non-offensive Yveltal
-Normal Tangrowth, because every good team likes spaghetti for Zygarde and Banded Zacian (it's a matter of taste to make Tangrowth slower/faster so that it functions in or out of Trick Room)
-Normal Ho-Oh with the coveted BasedWhat? EV spread for non-Goth and +2 Xerneas and the rest

I can't think of a better team versus all three of Webs, Screens, and Trick Room.

Note to reader, it's not optimized for Gothitelle. The council needs to get out of whatever coma they're in to ban that broken thing. I used a modified version for Flying Economy r2 that fit budget (and ran Specs > Scarf Caly-S given the format) if you want to see it: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ubers-541811
Rejected, while the team is interesting, Melmetal is too niche for sample teams and the team is too passive overall, completely lacking in offensive pressure apart from Calyrex-S (which is Scarfed).

Block Ogre

Original:
https://pokepast.es/770b3462612a083e
Edited:
https://pokepast.es/abbf92e93bc02f71

This team is without a doubt one of the most effective teams i have used on Gen 8 ladder

:ss/kyogre:

The star of the show Block Ogre, in this team the ogre bluffs specs soyour opponent is forced to switch into etern or blissey. On the switch into their ogre counters you should block, not allowing them to escape and allowing you to have free set up. After you pp stalled them Ogrehas the free reign on the field and can sweep. What about revenge killing? Well we have the solution Wacan Berry stops revenge killers like zac from doing their job allowing you get an easier clean with your Caly. What about matchups like HO?
On those matchups you cm first turn then start spamming surf, after killing shuckle it allows you to claim a second kill normally ho will switch zekrom to threaten you out but if they decide to set up thx to wacan you can live +1 bolt strike allowing your team to have an easier time vs webs ( this includes Offensive NDM, Regileki, Zacian)

:ss/calyrex-shadow:

This the cleaner of the team after ogres assault few things will remain so save your Caly for when you want to sweep up the remians the Fish left. It also helps vs the webs matchup since its the only fast thing on the team.

:ss/ho-oh: :ss/eternatus: :ss/yveltal: :ss/necrozma-dusk-mane:

The Defensive core, there is not much i can say about this core other than its one of the most effective in the current meta in ubers, you may think the team is weak to groudon and zekrom. It is not going to lie to you, but NDM with eq can deal with non balloon variants of zekrom. In case they are magnet rise or balloon caly can take care of it, meanwhile groudon, Caly can easily take care of the Don without much trouble. the core of Ho-oH + Ndm really helps vs the effort of defeating the broken Zacian.

Edit: Chnaged the Ogre to Scald and Bold for a more reliable matchup vs teleport bliss, although the changed team fails the 2 hit ko on Zekrom that specific Mu that was mentioned earlier and the ohko on Spdef Yveltal at +6 with surf.
Rejected, this team is similar to Icemaster’s Specs Kyogre sample but with Ho-Oh > Zygarde resulting in less offensive pressure and greater vulnerability to Marshadow and Dragon Dance Necrozma Dusk-Mane found on webs. Again, slow Defensive Yveltal and Ho-Oh leaves the team too vulnerable to Groudon. CM Wacan Kyogre is also too niche for samples.

With the Shadow Tag Suspect Test now over and the Sample Teams being updated fairly soon, I want to drop what I consider to be my most successful build of SS Ubers. I know the thread is closed at the moment and not accepting submissions, but as I am taking a hiatus from Showdown, I thought now would be the best time to post this build.

This is a solid Balance Team that capitalizes on the tremendous breaking potential of Specs Calyrex-S. The standard defensive backbone of Yveltal, Eternatus, and Necrozma-Dusk Mane (YEN) allows this team to perform fairly well against the major offensive threats found in SS Ubers, namely opposing Calyrex-S, Eternatus, Kyogre, Xerneas, and Zacian-H. Heavy Duty Boots is used over Black Sludge on Eternatus to improve the Specs Kyogre match up, which can otherwise be quite difficult. Additionally, since Yveltal utilizes a Choice Scarf to provide a form of speed control and drastically improve the Webs HO matchup, Ho-Oh is used as another blanket check to Calyrex-S and Geomancy Xerneas. Defensive Zygarde rounds off the team by allowing it to better handle Swords Dance Groudon and Bulk Up Marshadow, which would otherwise be somewhat difficult to deal with. Glare allows Zygarde to spread Paralysis, which along with Ho-Oh's Thunder Wave, significantly improves the chances of Specs Calyrex-S being able to pick off weakened foes and successfully complete a sweep. Finally, aside from offering breaking and/or sweeping potential, Calyrex-S has access to moves like Trick and Aromatherapy, which can aid this Balance in a pinch. Indeed, this is an excellent build for players who are new to SS Ubers, as it grants them the flexibility of learning the tier via laddering, which is where this team performs most optimally.
This team was used by BasedWhat? and myself during the Shadow Tag Suspect Test, and both of us successfully obtained the necessary requirements, while each attaining a ladder ELO of 1600+. In particular, BasedWhat? went 30-0 in his journey to obtain the aforementioned requirements, which was a truly notable feat as he was the only player to have done so throughout the entirety of the Suspect Test.
As mentioned earlier, this team is an excellent first choice for players who are new to the tier. Most players learn the basics of a tier through laddering, and the success this team had during the Shadow Tag Suspect Test truly demonstrates its efficiency, while still being a relatively easy build to pilot.
Rejected, this team is virtually identical to Icemaster’s Band Zacian-H sample, with the only major change being Specs Calyrex-S as the breaker over Band Zacian-H.
https://pokepast.es/f801121651b4dddb

BIG SLUGGA BALANCE:
Sub + Meteor Beam Eternatus absolutely shreds weakened defensive cores and PP stalls NDM easily, etc. Gastrodon + Zarude is the hottest unorthodox core on the market, actually beating CM Ogre and Dracovish--certified Tony approved core. This is my team by the way, and it's seen great SSNL coverage. It's a great bulky offense. Scarf Caly is the Don/Groudon insurance policy.

Main replay that inspired me to actually rate what I forgot about months ago: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ubers-551081
Rejected, the Eternatus set is too niche, the team would generally be better off with the Power Herb Eternatus set.

Post Zacian-Hero Ban update:
Teams added via Internal Council:

1. Landorus-I Webs HO by SiTuM (edited by Viability Council)
:Slurpuff::Landorus::Calyrex-Shadow::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
2. SubCM Kyogre + Defensive Zygarde Balance by SiTuM (edited by Viability Council)
:Kyogre::Zygarde-Complete::Calyrex-Shadow::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
3. DD Zekrom + Defensive Buzzwole Balance by Manaphy (edited by Viability Council)
:Zekrom::Buzzwole::Calyrex-Shadow::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
4. Specs Kyogre + Defensive Tangrowth Balance by Manaphy (edited by Viability Council)
:Kyogre::Tangrowth::Calyrex-Shadow::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
5. CB Marshadow + Ferrothorn Hazard Stack by Fc (edited by Viability Council)
:Marshadow::Zygarde::Ferrothorn::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
6. DD Zygarde + Defensive Zarude-Dada Balance by Icemaster (edited by Viability Council)
:Zarude-Dada::Zygarde-Complete::Calyrex-Shadow::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
7. CM Roar Kyogre + Defensive Landorus-T Balance by Lacus Clyne (edited by Viability Council)
:Kyogre::Landorus-Therian::Calyrex-Shadow::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
8. LO Hone Claws Yveltal + Special Defensive Ho-Oh Balance by Fardin (edited by Viability Council)
:Zarude-Dada::Ho-Oh::Calyrex-Shadow::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:

Last edited:
Post SCL Update:
After a council vote, teams 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8 have been removed.
1641120166733.png

Subsequently, the following teams were added via Internal Council vote:
1. Xerneas + Darmanitan-G Magnezone Balance
:Xerneas::Darmanitan-Galar::Magnezone::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
2. LO Marshadow + CM Offensive Kyogre Balance
:Marshadow::Landorus-Therian::Kyogre::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
3. Groudon + Trick NP Calyrex-S Balance
:Xerneas::Groudon::Calyrex-Shadow::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
4. LO Marshadow + Offensive Ho-Oh Balance
:Marshadow::Groudon::Ho-Oh::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
--------
CB Marshadow + Ferrothorn Hazard Stack
:Marshadow::Zygarde::Ferrothorn::Necrozma-Dusk-Mane::Eternatus::Yveltal:
https://pokepast.es/8450dec7b6704058 Close Combat -> Low Kick on Marshadow

Last edited:
Silent Warrior (Marshadow) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Poltergeist
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Rock Tomb

Layla (Necrozma-Dusk-Mane) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 36 Def / 216 SpD
Impish Nature
- Morning Sun
- Stealth Rock
- Sunsteel Strike
- Earthquake

V.I.L.E (Yveltal) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

Venom (Eternatus) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 164 HP / 212 SpD / 132 Spe
Calm Nature
- Dynamax Cannon
- Recover
- Mystical Fire
- Toxic Spikes

Pony (Calyrex-Shadow) @ Choice Specs
Ability: As One (Spectrier)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Astral Barrage
- Psyshock
- Trick

Ho-Oh @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Def / 52 SpD
Impish Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Toxic
- Defog
- Whirlwind
I'm Actually laughing out loud, I was the one who made this team even the names.

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Final sample update for current (not really but we were voting while it was) gen SS! Thanks to all our VR council members throughout the generation, keeping these updates coming to represent the metagame couldn't have been nearly as achievable without everyone's help.

Remaining Old Teams:
:xerneas: :darmanitan-galar: :magnezone: :necrozma-dusk-mane: :eternatus: :yveltal: - Darm Xern Zone - by VR Council
:marshadow: :landorus-therian: :kyogre: :necrozma-dusk-mane: :eternatus: :yveltal: - Marsh Lando Ogre - by VR Council

Remaining Old Teams with Changes:
:xerneas: :groudon: :calyrex-shadow: :necrozma-dusk-mane: :eternatus: :yveltal: - Groudon + Trick NP Calyrex-S BO - by VR Council
- Defense EVs > HP EVs on Xerneas
- Groudon was made faster, outrunning Adamant Max Speed NDM
- Iron Head > Sunsteel and 220 speed NDM
- Faster Eternatus to outrun Marshadow and Weavile
- Knock Off > Foul Play on Yveltal

:ho-oh: :groudon: :marshadow: :necrozma-dusk-mane: :eternatus: :yveltal: - Sun Ho-Oh + Marshadow BO - by VR Council
- Jolly Marshadow
- Knock Off + U-turn > Foul Play + Taunt Yveltal
- Faster Eternatus to outrun Marshadow and Weavile
- Stone Edge > Roar Groudon

Newly Added Teams:
:aerodactyl: :eternatus: :yveltal: :necrozma-dusk-mane: :zekrom: :calyrex-shadow: - Zekrom Encore Caly-S HO - by SiTuM
:yveltal: :eternatus: :necrozma-dusk-mane: :xerneas: :zekrom: :calyrex-shadow: - Zekrom Specs Caly-S Balance - by Manaphy
:calyrex-shadow: :groudon: :ferrothorn: :eternatus: :necrozma-dusk-mane: :yveltal: - Specs Caly Off Don Curse Ferro - by Fc
:mewtwo: :yveltal: :necrozma-dusk-mane: :eternatus: :groudon: :marshadow: - Stall2 + Offensive Groudon - by Fc
:yveltal: :necrozma-dusk-mane: :eternatus: :kyogre: :weavile: :ferrothorn: - Weavile Offensive Kyogre Spikes - by Kate
:kyogre: :ferrothorn: :necrozma-dusk-mane: :eternatus: :yveltal: :marshadow: - RestTalk Kyogre Marshadow Spikes - by VR Council

Removed Teams:
https://pokepast.es/c23ab945a368da93 - Landorus-I Webs
https://pokepast.es/6d1f321ef452b7f8 - Sub CM Kyogre Balance
https://pokepast.es/8450dec7b6704058 - CB Marsh Spikes
https://pokepast.es/4dad23f3b953604b - Aero Ray HO
https://pokepast.es/bb372e8bd30982e7 - Specs Kyogre Lunala Balance
https://pokepast.es/d0d3273afaf0a638 - Roseli Zekrom HO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)