ST#3 Ultimate ADV Showdown R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt sign off i had an RTE while trying to prepare my tournament team, then he said it was too late he didnt want to battle and said he will be available today. I assume he made his post before we were able to communicate.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
won 1-0 against sonuis

nice match sonuis

also i forgot to save log
I did too, but Skarmo was watching. Great match. Did your [blank] have a Quick Claw on it when it shot down my Gengar? Or just you just max its speed with nature as well?

Will we have the rest of tomorrow for battles or will it end at midnight or something?

I don't know if me and my opponents battle will be completed in time, he wasn't on last time I checked...

Sorry but I have to get this off my chest. I can't fucking believe that I might be the one that gets DQd when I have posted here several times, been online every day looking for him, and PMed him (he claims he never recieved it) over a week ago. I had even checked his profile and his last activity was the 20th (until he came on the other day to make that post). He told me he would be online today, and I have been online all day... i have even PMed skarm and mentioned this to vineon and a couple of other people... then skarm tells me that hairy pimp was already planning not to come online today....
my head is literally spinning right now

m0nkeyman isn't gonna rematch him and since when my internet gayed up he was winning, just put him through.

Don't worry Silver Sadow. There's a bunch of persons who are in the waiting line to be put in the Tourney as Subs [according to skarm]. Who knows, you might even get one as your opponent.

So skarm, what happens when today or tomorrow is over... When or how will the Subs be implemented... Sorry for being annoying, it's just that I am anxious... =D

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Still no reply to my PMs and he hasn't appeared in NB, although i am in 12/24. I am actually wodering if he is alive at all.

Now look I really don't know what is going on here. I have NOT received any PMs and I have not heard from or seen Basics. I saw he was online on the forum yesteday and I PM'd him and asked for him on netbattle, but no sign. I don't know what to do here, I am trying to get this battle done.

Hope Anyone comes earlier than usual because its late night where I am living. We tried fixing time before but once he couldn't make it and once I couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)