ST#3 Ultimate ADV Showdown R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
k this is why you plan a team instead of making one right before playing. Lost 5-0 in a meh game on my part. Congrats Justin and glad someone other than myself likes my Blissey.

actually yeah you are right. My Blissey had Calm Mind and Flamethrower lol. Gl man and perhaps you wont get lucked out of this one.

forfeited to nowen at 5-2. had a grasp on the game, but lost control after a few major crits. it happens tho :/ :D

EDIT: nowen if you need the log i think i got it

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
i won 4-0 over siphai.

what were you gonna say after the match, siphai. i got a rte as soon as i left :/

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It was 4-1 and 2 rounds to go, he forfeited...gg man

I got a RTE right before I could save the log, sorry

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Yeah I think I'm gonna go post a boring ol' RMT and see if somebody can help me out. :(

Reverie, if your out there, im on the server as Mime Jr alot. Nvm, talked to him over AIM, match should be done shortly.

I just heard from my good friend Cerberus that it's still possible to sign up as a sub, so that's what i would like to do. Unfortanly i missed the sign up but if you still need somebody to replace a inactive member or something than i would like to participate on this tourney.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Steeler36 and I were supposed to battle last weekend, but that didn't happen. The next day will most likely be Friday or at latest by Saturday hopefully.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost 6-0. Had probably the worst battle of my life with prediction and stuff like that but that doesnt take anything away from Darkbolt's skill. I lost to a worthy opponent and I hope he goes far. gg

Good to see that a lot of the macthes have gone underway already. Still kinda doubt that the two week deadline is gonna be met though.

And what's with Emerald Division?! We have the least battles completed by no small margin. Get with the program here, folks! Gawd!

Yes im sure i and LMK will make our battle soon..we just need to be online at the same time and thats kinda hard because of timezoneXD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)