Project SS ZU Secret Santa 2021

Sorry for being this late but I just wanted to close this edition of Secret Santa 2021 :). It has been a pleasure to host this and thanks for participating this year.

Even though this went pretty well, we have someone added for the next year Naughty List unfortunately. As all of you but Louna have behaved very well I do not want Felines to have a sad Christmas without a team... So I prepared one by myself with some help of Corthius and czim.

:Cinccino: :Rotom: :Gurdurr: :Basculin: :Clefairy: :Piloswine:
Click sprites for the paste!

So you requested Cinccino with U-Turn and Gudurr with Defog and Knock Off. I followed your indications and I made Cinccino CB to be a breaker/wincon of the team. It pairs pretty well with Gurdurr helping each other with their respective checks and both of them can get rid of opponent's hdb and eviolite. Afterwards I added some more speed with CScarf Rotom who is S Pokémon and helps pivotting around with Cinccino. Same idea with CSpecs Basculin but here I went for special because this thing has versatility of sets and can help breaking through some difficult walls suchas Tangela. Finally, Clefairy's set is different to help with more pivotting around and it cripples with Toxic + it is your best spdef wall. Piloswine was added at the end although initially was Miltank to help against hail. Pilo does a similar job altogether with its capacity to stop volt-switching which is amazing. This team works well but has some issues with Rhydon + Spike user... Be aware of that!!

:Delibird: Again, thanks to everyone for this amazing Secret Santa 2021 :) see you in the next edition!!! :Delibird:

Merry Christmas Corthius ! I built the Life Orb Flapple + Kangaskhan and I really enjoyed building and using it and I hope you do too!

:flapple: :kangaskhan: :Cofagrigus: :Articuno: :Rhydon: :alcremie:

:Cofagrigus: - I chose Resttalk Coba Cofa as a solid physical wall to be able to deal with mons Kanga and Flapple can’t stay in vs or switch into such as Sawk, Alolan Sandslash, and opposing Kangaskhan. Shadow Ball + Body Press is also very tough to switch into and either moves can at least 2HKO most offensive mons.

:articuno: Then I chose Articuno as my hazard removal because of its access to U-Turn to get Flapple in more often and have an answer to Frosmoth.

:Rhydon: - Rhydon is the rocker I chose as an obligatory Electric immunity that can also deal with the teams weakness to Skuntank.

:alcremie: Finally we have Alcremie, which serves as the wincon and as a reliable switch in to Theivul.

Hope you enjoy this team!
JonAmon25 team https://pokepast.es/57031a27df5b5af7
Screenshot 2022-12-12 21.46.38.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)