Project SS Ubers Teambuilding Workshop

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requesting a team around Choice Band Rayquaza
:sm/Rayquaza:
Rayquaza @ Choice Band
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- V-create
- Dragon Claw
- Extreme Speed
Although not exactly a top tier mon, Rayquaza preys on bulky metas like we currently have with Choice Band barely having any switch-ins avaliable in general, 2HKOing things like defensive Groudon, defensive Zygarde, and either OHKOing or 2HKOing the popular core of Yveltal / Eternatus / Necrozma-DM. Although Earthquake used to be standard, I don't see much use for it between the avaliability of V-Create (which covers Steels) and Dragon Claw (which hits Eternatus and Zekrom harder than Earthquake alongside avoiding the possible Air Balloon and also 2HKOing defensive Zygarde), but feel free to change if you think there are better moves. Options to deal with Ghost-types like Calyrex and Lunala are probably what you want, and some good Speed control is appreciated too. Since this opens holes on teams and the general lack of defensive utility of Rayquaza, a more offensively oriented team would prob work better too.

Request team with Kyurem Black

Set reference:

1632646306215.png

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Icicle Spear
- Roost
- Fusion Bolt

I still bet a lot on kyurem it's a poke with a strong impact on the team, of course with a good cover to back it up.

romanji

you deserve someone better
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
:bw/magnezone:
Magnezone @ Air Balloon
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magnet Rise
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Discharge

I’d like to request a team with Magnezone and others that like NDM being gone like Xerneas and Galarian Darmanitan.

Hello, I'm here to request a team with Regieleki Rain. The Idea I had for this was Special Attacking Regieleki to use STAB Transistor-boost Thunders, boosted higher by either Magnet or Life Orb while utilzing Volt Switch to pivot, like acting as a Revenge Killer with Rocks / Spikes. Rapid Spin and Boom have good utility. Regieleki + Kyogre can be paired nicely too.

I would like a stall team with defensive zygarde-c. I also would like snarl on my Yveltal. I know this description is pretty simple but that’s all I want.

I would like to request a team based around memento momentum from a mon like Whimsicott to a fast sweeper. I was thinking maybe using Naganadel? Dunno if memento is good in ubers, though.

Edit: I struggled with dealing with dark-types that nullify my suicide memento like Yveltal and tyranitar and finding time to set up nasty plot on Naganadel. If those threats are fixed, I think I'm set.

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 160 Def / 96 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stun Spore
- Worry Seed
- Memento
- Grass Knot

Naganadel @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast

Last edited:
I've been working on a team for a while now, and I would like to take it to high ladder, but I don't know how to make it more offensive and better to receive counters with little issue, can anyone help me with sets and switching out mons? and a zygarde 50% set that would work better than my current 10% set would be helpful as well, thanks! https://pokepast.es/639334d0fdfe135c

Queen of Bean

is a Community Contributor
UUPL Champion
could someone please build me a team centered around magnezone and demon eternatus >:) magnesone being there to rid the opposing team of steel types thus making it easier for demon etern to sweep late game. maybe darm g would be nice here too since it benefits drom the removal of steels aswell but that might not be agood idea use your judgement :) thankyou and have a great day :)

Requesting urshifu+shadow Offense. Tbh if you want to use a different set for marshadow I wouldn’t mind

Urshifu @ Choice Band
Ability: Unseen Fist
Jolly Nature
- Wicked Blow
- Low Kick
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch

Marshadow @ Spell Tag
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Shadow Sneak
- Spectral Thief
- Bulk Up

Requesting urshifu+shadow Offense. Tbh if you want to use a different set for marshadow I wouldn’t mind

Urshifu @ Choice Band
Ability: Unseen Fist
Jolly Nature
- Wicked Blow
- Low Kick
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch

Marshadow @ Spell Tag
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Shadow Sneak
- Spectral Thief
- Bulk Up
i made this team for the mon you give but i change the set of urshifu to poison jab bcos i hate clef and xern both very hard to deal with https://pokepast.es/5cdd0304dd02fcbe
in this team i made eternatus demon set however you can change the haban berry is very important on eternatus as it beats zekrom who just 6-0 the team the ndm is also given the max defense without losing spdef utility with equake to help in that regard twave ogre paralyzes eternatus which makes urshifu a dirty breaker for opponent if they lack xerneas or clef who just die to poison move well not die but 2hksoo ye hope yoy like my team :)))

could someone please build me a team centered around magnezone and demon eternatus >:) magnesone being there to rid the opposing team of steel types thus making it easier for demon etern to sweep late game. maybe darm g would be nice here too since it benefits drom the removal of steels aswell but that might not be agood idea use your judgement :) thankyou and have a great day :)
i have now accepted that noone is going to give me my fire spin birdo team so i shall give others teams so that they dont become sad like me https://pokepast.es/16606e1793af35fc block xerneas is broken magnezone is also broken yveltal has been given 308 speed to beat grooudon n stuff demon eternatus is in the back as you asked for the changes that you could make
1- make ndm equake to ease mu vs zekrom
2-make eternatus shuca berry you can keep it in demon form just suggesting shuca for ease vs groudon
3-make darmanitan encore for better mu vs sub seed or disable caly
hope you like my team m pretty dumb so idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)