Resource SS Ubers Bazaar (Post your teams here!)

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Icemaster

Great art made by Albinson!

Hello and welcome to the Sword & Shield Ubers Bazaar thread! The way it works is very simple: post the importable of your team with a brief description... and that's it! This is meant to be more casual than a RMT, so you can keep the descriptions in a small size, but make sure that they always follow the guidelines:
  • The teams must be play tested
  • The importable must be on either pokepast.es or under a spoiler tag
  • No long descriptions OR teams without descriptions; one or two paragraphs at most is enough
Successful teams will also be added to the Team Showcase on the second post! If there's enough activity, they might be added based on a schedule, but for now, they'll be added case by case.

Last edited:

Garrett

Banned deucer.
Agility Zacian + Sp. Def. Kyurem-Black (Ban Zacian Edition): here.

This team features a heat Ogre and some-Zygardes check (term used loosely because Icicle Spear is a game of odds) that is Kyurem-B:
252 SpA Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 40 HP / 252 SpD Kyurem-Black in Rain: 174-204 (43.3 - 50.8%) -- 3.9% chance to 2HKO was the calc that motivated me to build this. It's not "reliable" in the sense that it is definitely not a clear check, but Eternatus getting frozen by one of two Ice Beams is far greater than 3.9%, so this is a fun mon to use. The goal is to overwhelm NDM with Zacian + Marshadow + Yveltal + T-Wave to allow either Agility Zacian or DD Kyurem-B to get a late game sweep. This is played offensively almost always--you're trying to break them as quickly/efficiently as possible.

Basic EV Explanations:
  • Yveltal - Enough to reliably avoid a 4HKO from non-Specs Calyrex-Shadow, with some Defense for Trick Room NDM and for better rolls against fully offensive Groudon
  • NDM - Speed is to ensure you're faster than Jolly Zacian after T-Wave
  • Etern - Pretty much a DLC 1 spread to avoid Marshadow giving me the hands; you can try Toxic > T-Spikes but Ho-Oh/Yveltal are not problems to this team so I prefer to pressure Zygarde/Ogre/Zekrom, which are bigger threats
  • Zacian-Crowned - Enough speed to avoid Modest Eternatus, unclear how much "more I need" because having bulk to live one hit is valuable, moveset might look weird but Crunch is necessary based on KO'ing NDM later, Play Rough is obvious, and Behemoth is for Etern/Bold Xern (which this team will see a lot of late game by the MU--so I don't prefer Wild Charge or CC here)
  • Marshadow - Simple max-max
  • Kyurem-B - Enough speed for max speed Kyogre, rest into defenses
Main threats are Groudon and Zacian (nothing new here), and Zekrom/Zygarde/Calyrex-Shadow depending on the rest of their team and how you play. This is more of a fun team that's decently reliable than a reliable team that's decently fun; I just wanted to build something that deviates a bit from most builds right now.

Last edited:

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I recently did a workshop for the Wi-Fi room and I decided to share a couple of the more... interesting teams I was tasked with helping correct. Keep in mind these teams aren't the best and you're not gonna top the ladder with ONLY these teams as there are definitely corrections to be made, but I wanted to have something to show for all the time I spent on these. Plus, I've been testing people out in Most Wanted with them and they are effective.

Landorus-Incarnate Webs
:shuckle::landorus::palkia::zacian-crowned::yveltal::xerneas:

Was requested to make a team with Landorus-I and Palkia, where the OP already had webs on so I tried to keep it as close to that idea as possible. Mental Herb on Shuckle is because I've been run down by Taunt Yveltal a bit too much as of recent, Red Card is better in a vacuum. Special Ground-types are very difficult for the current meta to witch into safely, especially cause Webs make revenge killing it even tougher, with Rock Slide nailing Ho-Oh who'd otherwise hard wall. Palkia is still an amazing Kyogre answer and is still just tough to switch into. Yveltal creeps positive nature base 90s, Xerneas is just a generally bulky-ish GeoXern set. Zacian-C as mandatory broken.
Small changes can be made about Lando's 4th move, Palkia's Item (AV for longevity?) and just coverage moves in general.

Exiled Breakers Duo Bulky Offense
:dracovish::darmanitan-galar::xerneas::necrozma-dusk-mane::yveltal::eternatus:

Team built around Dracovish and Galarmitan. An attempt is made to break walls down with Dracovish so that Galar Darmanitan can later sweep, with the latter taking care of the former's counters such as revenge killers and Eternatus +easy switch-ins with U-turn pivoting into the correct mon every time. Rest of the team is bog-standard: NDM for Zacian, Eternatus for Ogre / overall Pressure creeping base 100s and Yveltal for hazard removal and Ghost horse switch-in (It's funny that Snarl OHKOs even with a Jolly Nature). Xerneas as another wincon and generally pressuring opposing cores.

Showering in Magic - A Tale of Thunder Wave
:groudon::xerneas::eternatus::necrozma-dusk-mane::calyrex-shadow::yveltal:

As I am sure everyone is aware, Thunder Wave is, was, and will always be a win condition. This team aims to abuse the aforementioned status condition to allow it's bulkier mons, primarily Groudon, to get free hits in. Toxic Spikes on Eternatus is to spread status even further, as it dissuades Grounds from switching in while further advancing the Drought Agenda. Defensive Xerneas acts as a pseudo switch-in to the multiple dragons in the tier who might otherwise absolutely bamboozle this team, while also holding down the cleric role for the team. Specs Caly-S is good. Use it and abuse it and wall it with Yveltal.​

Cynara

Banned deucer.
spectres - Bulky offense

we'll all be dead (Yveltal) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 32 SpA / 40 SpD / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Foul Play
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn
- Defog

wishing well (Zygarde-Complete) @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 76 HP / 176 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Glare
- Thousand Arrows
- Coil

last words (Necrozma-Dusk-Mane) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sunsteel Strike
- Earthquake / Toxic
- Moonlight

voicemail (Zacian-Crowned) @ Rusted Sword
Ability: Intrepid Sword
EVs: 144 HP / 216 Atk / 36 Def / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Close Combat
- Wild Charge
- Swords Dance

empty (Eternatus) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 236 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD / 16 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Dynamax Cannon
- Flamethrower
- Recover

sleepless (Calyrex-Shadow) @ Choice Specs
Ability: As One (Spectrier)
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Astral Barrage
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Aromatherapy

This is closest I got to a very successful and consistent build in DLC2 metagame, built purely alone and from scratch with no input or suggestions from others since I don't interact with people in Ubers anymore. This team follows my mantra of "speed is the most important stat in the game" featuring a Jolly DD zygarde, along with a USM building stance using one of favourite offense core concepts from USM of Fairy + Ghost + Dark. The lack of Arceus and all these offensive threats makes teambuilding rather difficult in current SS.

Usually most people opt for a bulky Yveltal such as Spdef (WHICH SUCKS), but Scarf Yveltal suits how I play more and i've found much more room for scarf on a team like this imo, as it provides additional insurance as a revenge killer especially vs like a Zacian-C, and allows you just to straight up revenge Calyrex-SR. Jolly Zygarde is something I've been very keen on in SS, yes I do feel Jolly is essential on DD Zygarde, and more importantly being able to outspeed Calyrex-SR at +1. Eternatus mostly provides a Kyogre check which would otherwise bully you on preview, leading Scarf Yveltal is usually best to get that cheeky U-turn chip to weaken specs water spout and mimialise the chance of Kyogre haxing your Eternatus.It can also do a reasonable job at checking offensive variants of Yveltal. Toxic is better than T spikes in this meta I feel. Opposing Eternatus is just gonna absorb your T spikes and Toxic allows you cripple Ho-Oh, Lugia, Yveltal which are all annoying defensive pokemon to break.

CB Ho-Oh, Zekrom (That's why I opted for bulky Zacian and EQ Necrozma / +1 252 Atk Teravolt Zekrom Bolt Strike vs. 144 HP / 36 Def Zacian-Crowned: 304-358 (84.2 - 99.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO) are kinda problems for this team. You can run Jolly max max Zacian on the ladder and Leftovers Necrozma if that tickles your fancy, but these changes increases the margin of Zacian and Geomancy Xerneas being capable of overwhelming this team.

It is disappointing that the general ubers community especially top players and SS Mains are dishonest or uninterested towards developing the metagame and won't share their teams and ideas with others in such a crucial stage for general metagame growth. The lack of VR and sample teams this far in is also kinda sad.

Last edited:

corvere

and beneath the mist, i saw my true reflection
is a Contributor to Smogon
Vermilion - Offense

:zacian-crowned: :landorus-therian: :calyrex-shadow: :eternatus: :necrozma-dusk-mane: :yveltal:

I wanted to use Scarf Landorus-Therian, so I made this team for fun. Main goal is to weaken Zacian-C checks with Landorus-Therian / Yveltal / Calyrex-Shadow so Zacian-C sweeps with Agility.

Jolly Nature is needed on Landorus-Therian to outspeed non scarf, max speed Calyrex-Shadow. Landorus-Therian also provides Knock Off support to the team while intimidating threats like Zygod, Groudon, etc, making pivoting easier. Agility Zacian-C is the main sweeper of the team, being able to clean teams effortlessly lategame once all of its checks are gone or sufficiently weakened. I went with a more bulky spread so it can tank hits like Astral Barrage from Specs Calyrex-Shadow at full HP, but also GeoXern at +2, Zekrom at 1, Zygod at +1, etc. You also outspeed Adamant Marshadow. NDM sets up rocks for the team while also being the primary Zacian-C and Xerneas check. Rocky Helmet prevents Zacian-C from freely clicking moves. Specs Calyrex-Shadow is broken and it gives clearic support to the team. Eternatus is the much needed Kyogre answer, with Toxic to punish the likes of Ho-Oh, Lugia, Yveltal, etc. Yveltal is my Calyrex-Shadow check; I went for a more offensive spread because i don't think I need the SpD as much due to Zacian's HP EVs and Landoru's Choice Scarf. Offensive Ygod also doesn't kill all the offensive momentum as defensive does.

Main threats are Assurance Zacian-C, Zygarde, Groudon, offensive Yveltal, Zekrom. SubSeed Calyrex-Shadow can be annoying if you miss Dual Wingbeat on the Substitute. They all can be played around tho.​

Last edited:
Sub-Seed Calyrex-Shadow Rider Balance

During the Dynamax suspect test in the ladder, I went 28-2 with the team above in one of my runs. I would’ve gotten 29-1 if I didn’t get the freeze hax in one of my games but whatever.

I decided to build a balance structured team around Sub-Seed Calyrex-Shadow Rider as my 1st official SWSH uber team because I think is the most annoying set to deal with at a glance where some teams are forced to run an unambiguous Yveltal set to handle it while giving me consistency at the same time. The 44 EVs on HP is for maximizing Leftovers recovery. To assist Calyrex in achieving its goal, I’ve thrown Dusk Mane, Xerneas and Zygarde in the team to serve as a para spreader and in conjunction with Calyrex’s Substitute to greatly increase the chances of getting free turns and heal its HP from Leech Seed damage.

While Dusk Mane and Yveltal are near-mandatory on SWSH uber teams, I won’t be explaining it in depth as the set and reasons for utilization is pretty standard and straightforward. Zygarde puts a stop to Double Dance Groudon otherwise it’s known for sweeping teams that are occupied in dealing with other threats. Zygarde also checks other physical attackers such as Dusk Mane and Ho-Oh. 148 EVs in Spe is for out-speeding most Double Dance Groudon spread in its Complete form and the rest in HP and Def to maximize physical bulk enabling to have a decent chance to avoid 3HKO from the uncommon Band Ho-Oh [252+ Atk Choice Band Ho-Oh Brave Bird vs. 108 HP / 252+ Def Zygarde-Complete: 204-240 (34 - 40%) -- 31.3% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery]. During pre-Dynamax ban, Xerneas was originally the Geomancy set, but I decided to make it more defensive to adjust with the Dynamax-less metagame. Defensive Xerneas with CM functions as a wincon and checks the dark and dragon types, Eternatus lacking poison type moves and even Dusk Mane lacking steel type moves and can take a LO boosted Bolt Strike from Adamant Zekrom at +1 and KO it back with Moonblast [+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Teravolt Zekrom Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 192+ Def Xerneas: 398-468 (87.2 - 102.6%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO]. The 64 Spe EVs is for outpacing Dracovish. Initially this team had Eternatus but ended up replacing it with Blissey as it not only offers the team with a check to all Kyogre sets, GeoXern and Eternatus and a switch-in to Calyrex that has been impostered by the opposing Ditto but also a Stealth Rock setter. Toxic is there to punish defoggers and deal some form of damage without relying on Confide especially if Blissey needs to check more than 1 threat at the same time since the PP can be expended indefinitely.

https://pokepast.es/6538d1b0cdaf7fc5
this team has been working out greatly for me, but does anyone have any suggestions for how i could improve it?
the eternatus is evd to outspeed pokemon that reach 306, get 3hkod by life orb +spatk yveltal dark pulse, timid calyrex-shadow astral barrage & timid kyogre ice beam, and the rest is into defense, giving it a 5% chance to die to 2 cb spectral thiefs
after testing roost & heat wave on yveltal, i decided on heat wave because it damages zacian-c enough for it to die from astral barrage
I think you should get another xerneas check over marshadow, but you will usually be fine against xerneas without it unless you let zacian die early while they have power herb xerneas i guess

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
https://pokepast.es/6538d1b0cdaf7fc5
this team has been working out greatly for me, but does anyone have any suggestions for how i could improve it?
the eternatus is evd to outspeed pokemon that reach 306, get 3hkod by life orb +spatk yveltal dark pulse, timid calyrex-shadow astral barrage & timid kyogre ice beam, and the rest is into defense, giving it a 5% chance to die to 2 cb spectral thiefs
after testing roost & heat wave on yveltal, i decided on heat wave because it damages zacian-c enough for it to die from astral barrage
Keeping ur sets similar, I'd suggest going sucker punch on yveltal over heat wave. Heat wave will have nerf'd power from your own kyogre anyway and sucker gives you an extra out when you're on the backfoot against things like Calyrex-SR. I'd also suggest going Life Orb on Marshadow with Bulk Up over Ice Punch so you can switch up moves and still do some insane damage.

Also maybe go Dragon Tail or Sludge Wave on Eternatus? Sludge wave because Geoxern is a threat that you dont want to give free turns to, dragon tail for general phazing of setup sweepers.

Here's a pretty fun (although not fantastic) team featuring Blacephalon. https://pokepast.es/51fd10bcccf35bec

Basically, Blacephalon 2hkos everything other than Zygarde and Ho-oh if you click the correct move, outspeeds most Eternatus running around, and can potentially cripple something defensive by giving it a choice specs to let the second Ghost on the team clean up, or cripple the two mons it cant 2hko. Calyrex-SR is broken as fuck when ghost checks already need to be used early game and the other four are pretty solid as a defensive quartet to fall back on unless you fight a Gothitelle.

Maxomega

supra ludio
Maxomega's 100th post: Teams Drop

Hello Ubers players and welcome to my 100th post. For my 100th post, I'd like to make something special, especially to help new Ubers players and to contribute to the Ubers community. First, I thought making a RMT could be great, but with the Zacian's suspect the team could be quickly outdated. So a team dump seemed great to have a trace of my teambuilding evolution through the changes of the Ubers tier (I won't put the teams which I built during the Dynamax period) and to have a trace of how the teams were during the Zacian era if Zacian is banned. In addition, I hope this will give ideas to other Ubers players. The teams will go from the oldest to the newest. Without any further ado, let's get into it!

This team aims to abuse hazards spam and statuts spread alongside Kyogre and Zygarde.
Protect and Toxic on Zygarde allow it to weaken the opposite Pokemon if it's poisoned while restoring its health with the Leftovers. Yveltal is a really important Pokemon in this team, not just because it checks Calyrex-S but because it has Taunt to prevent Defoggers and Clerics from doing their jobs. Cleric Zerneas allows the team and especially Zygarde to stay healthy during the game.
The rest of the defensive core is pretty classic: Necrozma-DM and Ferrothorn, to check Zacian, Kyogre and Xerneas. Finally, Kyogre is here to abuse hazards while helping Zygarde cleaning in late game.

I wanted to build a team around Future Sight Calyrex-S (for the CPL II). However it came to be the classic big 5 and a light bulb.
With the Future Sight, Zacian-Crowned can 2HKO Necrozma-DM with 2 Close Combat if rocks are on the field. The defensive core is classic but benefits from the Future Sight. For Yveltal, it can Knock Off free the opposite Yveltal if it comes to hold the Future Sight. For Eternatus, it can Toxic free the opposite Yveltal if it comes to hold the future Sight. So the team puts a high pressure on the Yveltal, and it will be quickly weaken. Finally, Regieleki benefits too from the Future Sight. However, its main role is to revenge kill Calyrex-S, Kyogre and Zacian-Crowned while removing the hazards.

This team aims to make Kyurem-White shines (this was initially a workshop demand).
With Stone Edge, Kyurem-White can eliminate Ho-Oh, and Fusion Flare alongside Ice Beam allow Kyurem-White to hit effectively all the tier. Roost allows Kyurem-White to recover the lost health due to the LO and the rocks. Zacian-Crowned is a great team-mate for Kyurem-White, as Zacian can deal with the two blobs (Blissey and Chansey) while Kyurem-White can deal with Necrozma-DM and Ho-Oh.
The defensive core is classic and aims to stack the hazards. This hazards stack works well with Regieleki, as it can spin while letting on the opposite field the Spikes and the rocks. Moreover, Regieleki is a great team-mate for Kyurem-White because it forces the opponent to bring his Ground type on the field. Taunt Yveltal is great too to keep the hazards on the field.

This team aims to make Zygarde with Thousand Waves works. So the bulk is maximised to make the set-up easier.
With this set, Zygarde can get rid of Yveltal (without U-turn), Necrozma-DM, Ho-Oh, Quagsire and Blissey / Chansey by either KOing or PPstalling them. Zacian-Crowned and Calyrex-Shadow appreciate the fact that the aforementioned Pokemon can by trapped and eliminated. Yveltal is the classic Calyrex-S check and Eternatus the classic Kyogre check. They both help Zygarde in its trap, as Eternatus can Toxic the Pokemon that you want to trap, and Yveltal can remove the items from the Pokemon. Lugia may seem a bit odd in this team, as there are no hazards in this one, but the support provides by Thunder Wave and the fact that it can phaze the opposite Zygarde or more generally the set-up Pokemon is appreciate. Lugia can also work as a Zacian-Crowned check, by paralyzing it and then Roost on it.

This team aims to make Reshiram shines, as I find this Pokemon powerful in the metagame.
Reshiram works well alongside Zacian-Crowned, as both can deal with each other threats and checks. Reshiram threatens Necrozma-DM and Ho-Oh (thanks to Stone Edge and the investments in Attack) while Zacian-Crowned can get rid of Blissey (or Chansey). Defensive Xerneas helps well Reshiram with the Thunder Wave support and Zacian-Crowned with the Aromatherapy one. The rest of the team has a pretty classic core: Necrozma-DM, Yveltal and Eternatus. Necrozma-DM is the rocks setter and the Zacian check, Yveltal is the Defogger and the Calyrex-S check. Finally, Eternatus is the Kyogre check.

This is one of the teams I liked the most building. The Pokemon in the team are pretty heat, especially Landorus-Incarnate and Giratina-Origin (I really like playing Giratina-O).
The team is based on Paraspam to help Calyrex-Shadow SubSeed fulfilling easier its role. Landorus-Incarnate is also a great Paraspam abuser, as it can freely use its monstruous raw power. Superpower allows Landorus-I to remove Blissey and Chansey from the game while helping Calyrex-Shadow. Giratina-Origin and Lugia bring Thunder Wave (and Defog) support. Giratina-O can also abuse from the Thunder Wave thanks to Hex. Finally, Yveltal is the Calyrex-Shadow check and can be a strong Stallbreaker, Ferrothorn is the Kyogre check and supports the team thanks to Spikes.

(This team is the same as above but with Zygarde over Landorus-Incarnate, as Zygarde abuses too of the Paraspam.)
This is one of the teams I liked the most building, especially because I really like playing Giratina-Origin.
The team is based on Paraspam to help Calyrex-Shadow SubSeed fulfilling easier its role. Zygarde is also a great Paraspam abuser, as it can set-up on defensive and offensive Pokemon. Zygarde has also Giratina-Origin and Lugia bring Thunder Wave (and Defog) support. Giratina-O can also abuse from the Thunder Wave thanks to Hex. Finally, Yveltal is the Calyrex-Shadow check and can be a strong Stallbreaker, Ferrothorn is the Kyogre check and supports the team thanks to Spikes. Spikes are great in this team, as Lugia and Zygarde can phaze (thanks to Whirlwind and Dragon Tail), so that the opposite Pokemon will gradually lose their health.

This team was initially built for a workshop demand (he wanted a team around Necrozma-DM Dragon Dance without a Kyogre) and I thought that this set would be great in a Webs team.
Galvantula is the Webs setter, and with Toxic: it can punish Zekrom, Groudon and Zygarde from setting up on Galvantula. Then, the star of the team: Necrozma-DM, its set is pretty classic with double STAB and Earthquake. After I put this two Pokemon, I tried adding only Pokemon that can threaten Yveltal, so that it can never Defog (by the way the team is fully improofed, I'll explain why in a bit). Ground was a great choice, as it's a potent threat for all kind of teams (Rock Polish is great against Offense, Swords Dance is great against defensive teams). Then, Yveltal was forced to be here because of Calyrex-Shadow. However, it's really helpful thanks to Taunt and it can punish Zacian-Crowned thanks to Foul Play. Eternatus helps the Kyogre match-up while threatening Yveltal thanks to Meteor Beam. It can also get rid of most Dragon types. Finally, Regieleki seems like the best filler in the team, as it can remove hazards and especially Webs if it's a Webs/Webs match-up.

For the improofs (imposter proof / Ditto proof):
  • Necrozma-DM is improofed by Yveltal (if the Ditto locks itself on Earthquake or Photon Geyser) or by itself (if the Ditto locks itself on Photon Geyser or Sunsteel Strike).
  • Groudon is improofed by Yveltal (if Earthquake) or by itself and Necrozma-DM (if Stone Edge).
  • Yveltal is revenge killed by Regieleki (232 Speed allows it to outspeed max speed Yveltal at +1).
  • Eternatus is improofed by Necrozma-DM (if Meteor Beam and Dynamax Cannon) or by itself (if Flamethrower).
  • Regieleki is improofed by Groudon.
  • Zekrom is improofed by itself and Eternatus (if Bolt Strike). For Dragon Claw and Ditto: put a Substitute before setting-up, or just do not use Dragon Dance.

I think this team is the one I like the most at the moment. The team is built on the MarshaXern core that I gave for the Ubers Core Ladder Challenge, and I really like playing it.
Band Marshadow is a great team mate for Xerneas, as it can weaken the opponent team while getting rid of Necrozma-DM and Ferrothorn. Xerneas is great partner for Marshadow, as it can come on Eternatus and Zygarde (especially thanks to the RestTalk set). To this offensive core, I added a classic defensive core: Yveltal, Ferrothorn and Necrozma-DM. This defensive core helps Marshadow and Xerneas thanks to the hazards support, while checking Calyrex-Shadow, Zacian-Crowned, Xerneas and Kyogre. Finally, Kyogre seemed like a great option to complete this team because it abuses well of Spikes and Stealth Rock.

Since the other Kyurem-White team was built one-two months ago, I wanted to try to build an other version of the team and I came with that.
With Stone Edge, Kyurem-White can eliminate Ho-Oh, and Fusion Flare alongside Ice Beam allow Kyurem-White to hit effectively all the tier. Roost allows Kyurem-White to recover the lost health due to the LO and the rocks. Zacian-Crowned is a great team-mate for Kyurem-White, as Zacian can deal with the two blobs (Blissey and Chansey) while Kyurem-White can deal with Necrozma-DM and Ho-Oh.
The defensive core is the classic three: Yveltal, Necrozma-DM and Eternatus. Eternatus has a twist on its set: Mystical Fire, which helps Necrozma-DM switching on Xerneas after its Geomancy. Eternatus can also Toxic it. Xerneas and Necrozma-DM are the two Pokemon which deal with hazards, Necrozma-DM puts rocks and Xerneas is the defogger. The Thunder Wave support from Xerneas is also great for Kyurem-White and Zacian-Crowned.

As most of my teams at the moment were Balance or Bulky Offense, I wanted to build an Hyper Offense with Specs Kyogre.
To support Specs Kyogre, Sticky Web was the best hazard. So I put Ribombee as the Webs setter, the difference between Ribombee and other Webs setter is its speed. So I gave it the Choice Scarf and Switcheroo, with this combination of moves in addition to Defog: Ribombee can remove the Webs of the opposite setter and then set its own Webs, and it's a great way for Ribombee to prevent set-up Pokemon to instantly 6-0ed the team.
Yveltal is a must have for Calyrex-Shadow and Taunt helps against hazards removers such as Yveltal and Ho-Oh. Calyrex-Shadow is really powerful in a sticky like this one, especially with the Nasty Plot LO set. The rest of the team highly pressures Yveltal, so that Calyrex-Shadow can fulfill its role easier. Specs Kyogre is insane in a Sticky Web, it can just 6-0ed teams without Heavy-Duty-Boots Eternatus. Eternatus is the Kyogre check, and can pressure defoggers such as Yveltal and Ho-Oh thanks to Meteor Beam. Finally, Zekrom is a big threat which can quickly overwhelmed the opposite team and the Heavy-Duty-Boots allow it to face other Webs teams (if Ribombee hasn't done his job).

The team isn't fully improofed, but I'd like to note which Pokemon are:
  • Yveltal is improofed by Zekrom (if Oblivion Wings) or by itself (if Dark Pulse or Foul Play).
  • Calyrex-Shadow is improofed by Yveltal (if Astral Barrage or Psyshock) or by itself and Kyogre (if Draining Kiss). However, you have to be careful of your boosts in Special Attack. Do not use Nasty Plot if there is a Ditto :)
  • Kyogre is improofed by Eternatus or Zekrom (if Thunder, Water Spout, or Origin Pulse) or by itself (if Ice Beam).
  • Eternatus is improofed by Kyogre, Zekrom and itself (if Flamethrower) or by itself (if Meteor Beam, but who clicks Meteor Beam with Ditto?). It can be improofed by Calyrex Shadow if the Eternatus hasn't a boost in Special Attack.
  • Zekrom is improofed by itself and Eternatus (if Bolt Strike). It's improofed by nothing if Dragon Claw, but for Ditto: you have to put a Substitute or just not use Dragon Dance.

As I didn't have much teams on Zekrom, I decided to build a Balance around it.
First, Zekrom: its set is pretty classic and the Leftovers allow it to come often on the board in the game. So that, it can put a Substitute then attacks, switches and come on the board an other time without losing much health. The defensive core I put around is classic, and Zekrom really appreciate the Spikes support from Ferrothorn, as it can get more OHKO with Bolt Strike after a Dragon Dance. Necrozma-DM has Thunder Wave to make the set-up from Zekrom easier. Then, I add Xerneas and Calyrex-Shadow. Xerneas and Zekrom can be walled by Ferrothorn if it's the Curse set. That's why I put Calyrex Shadow to put more pressure on Ferrothorn. Thanks to Yveltal's U-turn, Xerneas, Zekrom or Calyrex-Shadow can come easier on the field and combined together: these Pokemon threaten all the metagame. So the team has an answer for each Pokemon which comes on Yveltal's U-turn. Xerneas has a RestTalk set to allow it to switch on Toxic Eternatus. Calyrex-Shadow has Aromatherapy to heal Zekrom from a burn or Xerneas from his sleep. This team hasn't a hazards remover because it wants the hazards to be alwats on the field, no matter what.

All the teams I presented: 100th Post Teams Drop
If you have questions about the teams (especially because I didn't explain the spreads), feel free to send me a message. Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
so as someone who started playing with primal-groudon, arceus, all the megas, xerneas and later on with dusk-mane-necrozma etc. it was quite a shock not being able to use them. i just didn't find any interest in the tier with most staples missing and dynamax allowed but with most of the old stuff apart from pdon, pogre, arceus and deo's (and yeah niche picks like shaymin-s, darkrai i know are not in the game atm) coming back i thought i would give it a shot since i made circuit playoffs despite playing one game prior to the second DLC release. dynamax also got banned so that was the final condition for me to play in circuit playoffs and try out some of the tools we had.

/ /

one of the biggest things ubers has right now is the lack of primal-groudon. thus you can afford to use some ubers that were good prior to the release of ORAS. of course the first thing comes to your mind is kyogre so i wanted to use specs water spout and win the game without much effort. the lack of mega-sableye means you can pretty freely use sticky webs which is insanely popular right now.

you can honestly use whatever webs setter you want, i wanted a flex pick with ribombee + hazards support which mew provides both. taunt + misty explosion means you prevent defog and threaten yveltal without losing your hazards. i think you can use something over rocks since the all the birds etc. run boots so just click spikes with mew and go from there. the ogre version i used in playoffs in round 1 versus manaphy in this game.

overall i think the combination of groudon/yveltal/zacian/xerneas keeps up the pressure the best with any webs or hazard setter. the 6th mon can honesty be any filler. thus i wanted to add my webs + screens with mewtwo which i didn't get to try but i am sure they would be very strong. ev's are kinda all over the place so they can be tweaked. yveltal has the defense investments to live +2 rock slide from non-LO groudon and +2 draining kiss from LO timid calyrex-S but black glasses or life orb is better.

/ /

yeah, gothitelle is back stronger than ever. gothitelle getting cosmic power means you don't need to run confide and you can also boost both of your defenses to be maximized after you pp stall your target. it has already been established that gothitelle + zacian-C is an insanely good core. you trap dusk-mane-necrozma and zacian-C goes in. what took me to understand that zacian-C mainly runs SD + CC for the two steel types in dusk-mane-necrozma and ferro. why should i run that if my gothitelle traps them anyway? thus having an agility set turns it into a cleaner when the most sturdy check to it is removed by gothitelle. gothitelle enough speed to outspeed those banded max speed tyranitars but running like 200 is prolly enough.

i didn't get to show the agility set against exiline in semi's game two but after i trapped dusk-mane it was gonna go in. i used the team again in finals game two against garay since it felt as my strongest option and i didn't show any of my techs earlier. ingrain blocks whirlwind, thunder beats ho-oh in theory. toxic was a tech i used vs exiline to hit shedinja since my zacian-C couldn't touch shedinja.

some other gothitelle stuff have the same principle: remove any threat you want, win with the pokemon you want. this double set up dugtrio i saw back in SPL XI used by like Eo who set up against an opposing choice scarf dugtrio. gothitelle traps dusk-mane and pp stalls its attacks, dugtrio sets up and wins if yveltal isnt max attack dread plate. scarf traps opposing zacian-C and outspeeds slowish xerneas just like in game two against manaphy. gothitelle + anything will still be very dangerous if zacian-C gets the axe, just the partners with it will be xerneas, kyogre etc. boring playstyle but very efficient.

/ / / /

soulwind told me that healing wish + zacian-C is really good since you can have more than one. SD + CC the dusk-mane to kill it, healing wish it and win the game from there. thus i tried it out with blissey. ferro provides spikes and with blissey i felt being OK against kyogre so i could run offensive eternatus to pressure zacian-C, dusk-mane, opposing eternatus etc. it did in fact put in work in my game two against byronthewellwell in circuit quarters so at the end zacian-C clicked buttons and won. this yveltal sucks against opposing yveltals but you break calyrex-S sub and you can feel good for not running trash like snarl.

the second team i think needs glare zygarde to spread status but hex calyrex-S is stupid strong when you status yveltal, eternatus etc. i had the right idea in my game one against garay oak in circuit finals but i got lost some point and he just made far better plays and smashed me here. i started to run rocky helmet groudon to chip zacian-C since the best way to really chip it is via helmet damage and i didn't want to lose my dusk-mane to gothitelle for absolutely nothing. thus during finals i had put shed shell on dusk-mane after icemaster theorized it with me earlier in the week. it sucks but what can you do. groudon lives specs timid ice beam from kyogre from full just in case. rest with aromatherapy/heal support means you can chip opposing physical attackers several times!

i just digged groudon balance for some reason and i even thought of using this volcarona version (it could be ho-oh, ho-oh is strong and defensively fantastic with groudon) since after a QD you can beat non-meteor beam eternatus and like toxic ho-oh with safeguard. it will take some PP wasting but it was one of the tech i thought of using. groudon + zacian-C with fire fang in sun is something i saw in most wanted and that was a cool idea i took i almost used as well.

kyogre is not by any means bad but i just didn't get to make anything worth using. not even this dumb latias to check groudon and ogre + physdef hippo for zacian-C and marshadow was worth using. sand i tried to make a gravity team but i didn't finalize anything cool but i tried this sand team and felt like okay i guess. hippo checks and chips zacian-C, ttar lives +2 moonblast and roars out the xerneas while providing sand for an excadrill sweep. skarmory and hippo checks their weaknessed (hippo zekrom, marshadow etc. while skarmory groudon, zygarde etc.).

0 Atk Necrozma-Dusk-Mane Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 204+ Def Xatu: 153-180 (45.8 - 53.8%)

most common rocker is dusk-mane. it doesn't have Z-moves to pressure foggers and it can't really afford SD + rocks at the moment. with the combination of second most popular hazard setter being ferrothorn and groudon extremely rarely being the rocker (and my groudons got absolutely walled by this!) it felt a really fun mon to guarantee no hazards from the opponent. i had this idea roaming in ages and finally brought it game three circuit finals. if i followed my plan i would have just brought it in against dusk-mane and not try to beat it with my yveltal but i got paranoid after my skarmory couldn't counter his +2 groudon (since i was garbage helmet + drill peck to hit marshadow, i changed it to shed + counter in the paste) and i wanted to be at full. not my proudest moment but you live and learn...

but with hazards not an issue meant i could run a real ho-oh with banded and an yveltal that didn't need to run HDB. max speed for opposing max speed + nature mons so i wouldn't lose due to being slower. yveltal still checks calyrex-shadow despite not being most passive max spedef and with chansey i felt i would be fine with an offensive one. chansey lives 2 hits from timid specs water spout from kyogre but if you want you can use umbrella blissey. moves can be better like confide, twave etc. but i had this set to ensure my escape against gothitelle.

finally the one mon i never saw getting any usage was skarmory. buzzwole was a cool tech i saw been used but with groudon you pretty much check together the stuff buzzwole does while providing spikes support and being an everlasting nuisance. setting up spikes is rather easy to chip all the grounded mons and worst come to worst you check xerneas. really underrated mon and it did so much work for me in prior generations so i had to bring it back.

overall the tier is kind of adv ubers on steroids with some XY Ubers vibes. you don't have arceus to blanket check everything but dusk-mane still checks the fairies and yveltal checks the ghosts. using your standard dusk-mane/yveltal/eternatus core is always fine and that is kind of the backbone like pdon/arceus/dusk-mane is in usm ubers. personally zacian-C is offensively very hard to handle (thus my use of helmet mons) and it leaving is not a bad thing. i didn't really have issues with calyrex-shadow and i would rather be more worried with gothitelle + abuser in the future. i could be wrong when the tier progresses during ubers seasonal and future tournaments. looking forward to it!

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Since Zacian-C is likely gonna get banned, im just gonna dump the squads i used before it goes.

After hearing about Giratina-O i decided to give it a shot, mon looked like it had a lot of potential, since it makes for a really nice bulky mon to dish out hits against, and extra insurance vs calyrex never hurt anyone. first i tried physical sets since they fucked over yveltal, generic ghost switchin on most teams, with stone edge, and also boned ho-oh. but after a while, i didnt really like how the squad was catching Ls vs zyg so i changed to a spdef set which deals with zyg wayyy better, though i still kept sneak since it does near 80 to calyrex even with no attack investment and a hindering nature.
team does regular swsh things, yvel switches into caly, scarf ogre is scraf ogre, ndm for rocks, ferro for second ogre check since i wasnt running eternatus, zacian is broken. yadda yadda yadda

Hot take: sacred fire on banded ho-oh is terribad, i got tired of that shit real quick cuz you get your best move to click stalled by eternatus and you cant even twave it which is like :( so i went flare blitz and goddamn was it better. the recoil from both STABs is not really all that annoying because regen just brings you back but this thing has obscene damage when you get the right move which is sometimes just flare blitz LOL. groudon for sun and with roar to keep bitches like zyg from getting too far in a match, and the other 4 are self explanatory. necessary NDM/yvel/etern core, and broken zacian.

1610749661857.png 1610743578296.png/1610749661857.png 1610743648968.png / 1610749661857.png1610743698321.png1610743713863.png 1610743578296.png
as you may or may not know, i am an avid tangrowth enjoyer. easy groudon/zekrom/zygarde check. as such i have made only the spiciest of tangrowth teams to uphold the reputation of tangrowthington the 3rd. at first, i had thought that leech seed was a really good choice due to the neat recovery, but then i tried out sleep powder, and it was truly a godsend to diable certain pokemon for a while, which can mean a free assault from zacian-c, a moment for eternatus, ndm or yveltal to recharge their batteries. first two teams are pretty similar, they're interchangable depending on if you want a better xern matchup (ho-oh) or a better eternatus matchup (heatran), though heatran can still roar against xern if its at high health and xern doesnt have focus blast, which is a lot of them, considering most have dropped it for substitute, easing setup with geomancy.

the final team is interesting, though. I decided to use sand because of how fun it is to screw around with excadrill. ttar makes for a pretty great caly check now that most of them never run grass coverage, let alone nasty plot for most, letting you snarl away at it. i went dual stab since hitting ho-oh and yveltal is super important to keep rocks up, since its a hazard setter that beats both. this notably lets you run SD on NDM, making you gothproof (goth is a cheat code for this meta btw, super brainless, trap non sd ndm and just win with your fairy of choice, also works for non-dtail etern for kyogre) pretty similar team otherwise to the other 2, just switching the yveltal and zacian-c out for a sand core. this sand team notably got me to top 10 btw so it probably could work post-zacian, since most NDM will switch to spdef for xern, letting you shred them with EQ more easily.
1610749301405.png

Anyway that's all i got for this post, meta was a fun one, eager to see how post-zac meta goes, tang man out.
1610749661857.png

Garrett

Banned deucer.
With a change of heart, instead of playing SSNL, I'm gonna drop my time commitment and post a team every now and then.

• https://pokepast.es/99af1ebf103677a7 - Big Baller Rain Hyper Offense: My absolute favorite meme team of gen 8. It's a rain team(!) with a decently bad Groudon matchup, but a great meme against HO, somehow. Damp Rock Kyogre (which I've made defensive as a weird backup check to Groudon) keeps the fun going for offensive Barraskewda + Regieleki + Hurricane Yv, Klefki gets hazards and cripples with Switcheroo, and Marshadow provides valuable priority and uses Copycat. Only real ones know why Copycat is great.
Possible changes include Rain Dance > Calm Mind on Ogre, Taunt/Defog > Hurricane on Yv (but that's no fun), and literally anything over Copycat on Marsh if you're not brave.

1610772629249.png

(It's a hat)

Attachments

Last edited:

Garrett

Banned deucer.
More post Zacian-C ban teams:
https://pokepast.es/c21fa5cfacf13146 - Banded Zacian + Specs Regieleki Offense that abuses T-Spikes from Etern to keep constant pressure, and Teleport Porygon 2 to check Groudon but also have an efficient way of getting in your breakers. Standard NDM and Ho-oh complete the core by having a general defensive backbone, one that helps your own Banded Zacian defense well.

Banded Quick Attack does around 40% to Choice Kyogre and around 80% to Regieleki, which is disgusting but some great heat.

https://pokepast.es/0dcb9509e71154c8 - Double Bird + Lunala Stall
https://pokepast.es/a7e33e465bdbc808 - Double Bird + Tangrowth Stall (Fusion Flare :D)

These stall builds assume no Gothitelle (because my take is if you're against Goth you'll lose anyway so no need to enhance such a matchup marginally) exactly what you expect; I started with Exiline's 6-0 by Specs Ogre stall he used against Icemaster in Ubers Championship and then worked in Stealth Rock + Knock Off User + Double Defog. I originally had a Shedinja for backup Xern + Ogre stuff, but I think these are better.

Lunala is for a better Ogre or Xern matchup, Tangrowth for a better Marshadow matchup. Shed > Ho-oh or even Buzzwole > (Lunala / Tangrowth) could be considered on either, it really depends what mon you're looking for an additional check for. I personally really like the prospect of Double Defog, so I picked these.

For reference, the SpAtk EVs on Tangrowth guarantee that Grass Knot does 25% minimum to a max HP Zygarde-Complete after transforming.

https://pokepast.es/b9492a4dc7c5080b - 5 mons with Life Orb and 29 HP IVs HO, starring Hyper Beam Calyrex-Shadow which has fantastic odds of 2HKO'ing all Yveltal unless they're absolute max-max bulk (which they shouldn't be). Shoutouts JT Yao for the idea that started as a meme but became too fun and strong to stay as one. Taunt Yveltal + Rapid Spin Regieleki create a difficult situation for the opponent in removing hazards and keeping up their own. Agility Gapdos asserts against Scarf Yveltal trying to suicide Defog, setting up on it sort of how Zacian-C could in some sense. Zekrom stays in the back, he's bashful.

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
With the Zacian ban, I'm just going to drop this. I initially wanted to make a RMT out of it, but never actually went with it

I made this team right after Crown Tundra released, still on the Dynamax era, and had adapted it after the ban. Yveltal/Necrozma/Eternatus is the defensive core of the team by dealing with the biggest threats in the meta, such as Calyrex-S, Zacian-C, and Kyogre. I've chosen to go with Tspikes and a Dragon Dance Zygarde as the main win condition of the team, as Zygarde on a meta without Arceus is really hard to stop, while Toxic Spikes punnishes the very few switch-ins it has, like Xerneas and Calyrex-Ice, which is also complemented by Dragon Tail phazing stuff. Calyrex and Zacian provides the offensive presence and the Speed control the team needed, making it not solely dependant on Zygarde to make progress and revenge killing Pokémon such as other Zacian. Zacian-C also baits in Necrozma-DM, which is a free setup for Zygarde, who's invested to not have its Substitute broken by Sunsteel Strike after it transforms.

JT Yao

Banned deucer.
With the Zacian ban, I'm just going to drop this. I initially wanted to make a RMT out of it, but never actually went with it

I made this team right after Crown Tundra released, still on the Dynamax era, and had adapted it after the ban. Yveltal/Necrozma/Eternatus is the defensive core of the team by dealing with the biggest threats in the meta, such as Calyrex-S, Zacian-C, and Kyogre. I've chosen to go with Tspikes and a Dragon Dance Zygarde as the main win condition of the team, as Zygarde on a meta without Arceus is really hard to stop, while Toxic Spikes punnishes the very few switch-ins it has, like Xerneas and Calyrex-Ice, which is also complemented by Dragon Tail phazing stuff. Calyrex and Zacian provides the offensive presence and the Speed control the team needed, making it not solely dependant on Zygarde to make progress and revenge killing Pokémon such as other Zacian. Zacian-C also baits in Necrozma-DM, which is a free setup for Zygarde, who's invested to not have its Substitute broken by Sunsteel Strike after it transforms.
This team structure is quite close to an optimal structure back in the Zacian-C meta; however, it is virtually identical to the one Cynara posted above. I guess since the current edition of SS Ubers features teams with the same set of mons, most teams end up looking nearly identical to one another. Still, great job on a fantastic build.

More post Zacian-C ban teams:
https://pokepast.es/c21fa5cfacf13146 - Banded Zacian + Specs Regieleki Offense that abuses T-Spikes from Etern to keep constant pressure, and Teleport Porygon 2 to check Groudon but also have an efficient way of getting in your breakers. Standard NDM and Ho-oh complete the core by having a general defensive backbone, one that helps your own Banded Zacian defense well.

Banded Quick Attack does around 40% to Choice Kyogre and around 80% to Regieleki, which is disgusting but some great heat.

https://pokepast.es/0dcb9509e71154c8 - Double Bird + Lunala Stall
https://pokepast.es/a7e33e465bdbc808 - Double Bird + Tangrowth Stall (Fusion Flare :D)

These stall builds assume no Gothitelle (because my take is if you're against Goth you'll lose anyway so no need to enhance such a matchup marginally) exactly what you expect; I started with Exiline's 6-0 by Specs Ogre stall he used against Icemaster in Ubers Championship and then worked in Stealth Rock + Knock Off User + Double Defog. I originally had a Shedinja for backup Xern + Ogre stuff, but I think these are better.

Lunala is for a better Ogre or Xern matchup, Tangrowth for a better Marshadow matchup. Shed > Ho-oh or even Buzzwole > (Lunala / Tangrowth) could be considered on either, it really depends what mon you're looking for an additional check for. I personally really like the prospect of Double Defog, so I picked these.

For reference, the SpAtk EVs on Tangrowth guarantee that Grass Knot does 25% minimum to a max HP Zygarde-Complete after transforming.

https://pokepast.es/b9492a4dc7c5080b - 5 mons with Life Orb and 29 HP IVs HO, starring Hyper Beam Calyrex-Shadow which has fantastic odds of 2HKO'ing all Yveltal unless they're absolute max-max bulk (which they shouldn't be). Shoutouts JT Yao for the idea that started as a meme but became too fun and strong to stay as one. Taunt Yveltal + Rapid Spin Regieleki create a difficult situation for the opponent in removing hazards and keeping up their own. Agility Gapdos asserts against Scarf Yveltal trying to suicide Defog, setting up on it sort of how Zacian-C could in some sense. Zekrom stays in the back, he's bashful.
And now it's time to drop the best teams I came up throughout the last few months. I didn't get a chance to showcase any of these in Most Wanted, but I suppose it's better later than never.

https://pokepast.es/ffdd717ebb811bd8

The first build was built before the Zacian-C ban, and is what I believe to be the closest thing to the "most optimal" build in SS Ubers. It features the standard three defensive mons + three top offensive threats. The EV spreads and sets are fairly customizable, but this is what I found to be most consistent. Itemless Eternatus works as a beautiful Knock Off absorber and nullifies Poltergeist from Marshadow. RestTalk Geo Xern deals with Zygarde better, while the HP investment allows Xern to take hits from both the Physical and Special side of the spectrum. Specs Calyrex rounds off the team, offering as much firepower as possible.

https://pokepast.es/bccf1459bed7af69

This is the Webs HO variant I've being using recently. The potent core consisting of Shuckle + Regieleki + Fast Yveltal is becoming increasingly popular in Webs builds. Regieleki offers a natural form of speed control, hitting 499 speed and can reliably threaten many of the prominent defoggers in the tier with a Transistor Boosted LO Wild Charge. Assurance always OHKOs Calyrex-S, Explosion does significant damage to Eternatus and Zygarde, and finally Rapid Spin eases the Hazard War. Fast Yveltal can reliably defeat many of the defoggers in the tier, who are naturally slower than it. Knock Off + Sucker Punch synergize well, although Foul Play can be used if more offensive threats are a concern. Originally, I had Foul Play + Sucker Punch during the Zacian-C meta, but with its ban, Knock Off becomes an even more potent option to utilize. One must be wary of the opposing Ditto matchup when building Webs HO, so I decided to round off the team by adding three Substitute set-up sweepers. The biggest tech (stunt) on this team is Hyper Beam Calyrex-S, which has a 31.3% chance to OHKO max/max SpDef Yveltal with a +2 Hyper Beam.

https://pokepast.es/27cb5c6aa11e91a6

This is by far the most potent balance I made for the post Zacian-C ban meta. It's a balance centered around Trapping Boss Zygarde & Specs-Calyrex. Through many builds, I've found that Specs-Calyrex performs best on more balanced builds. And so this team aims to get up Hazards and spam Toxic and Knock Off, to successfully whittle down Calyrex's main checks (Yveltal and Tyranitar). The crux of this team is the lethal Zygarde set, which can often come in on something passive and trap it. It is EVd to outspeed everything up to max speed Pheromosa at +1, after it has transformed. The biggest problem with using Trapping Boss Zygarde is it rarely gets a chance to trap something. However, this kind of Hazard Stack + Toxic Spam has a very USM-esque flavor, as it discourages your opponent from switching too often. This gives even more opportunities to set up and trap. Best of all, Zygarde can also serve as a fast Coil abuser, giving a solid defensive check to SD Groudon, which would otherwise be a threat to this team. While Zygarde serves as a win con for the team, the team's main breaker is Calyrex-S, and this is the kind of team in which Calyrex-S is most dangerous to face.

That's it for my team dump. I hope you all enjoy using these teams, and hopefully they will show you what my opinion of Calyrex-S is. I will say that I am very heavily in favor of banning it. While it can't end games as quickly as Zacian-C, with the right team support, the LO and Specs Variants are truly terrifying to face.

JT Yao

Banned deucer.
Hey everyone! It's been a hot minute since I've dumped some teams, and since Sample Team Submissions are closed, I thought I'd take the time to dump some of the most successful teams I've made recently.

1610749661857.png

https://pokepast.es/9db8dd5b0c9f23fd

Description: This is by far the most potent Balance I made during the post Zacian-C ban meta, and is essentially the spiritual successor of the Specs Calyrex-S Balance I posted above. Once again, this team is centered around extremely potent duo of Specs Calyrex-S and Trapping Boss Zygarde. Through many builds, I've found that Specs Calyrex-S performs best on Balance builds. And so this team aims to get up Hazards and spam Toxic and Knock Off, to successfully whittle down Calyrex-S's main checks (namely Yveltal and Tyranitar). The crux of this team is the lethal Zygarde set, which can often come in on something passive and trap via Thousand Waves. It is EV'd to out speed most relevant threats found in SS Ubers at +2 Speed, and can also sponge a variety of low-power moves from defensive threats, such as Grass Knot from Tangrowth and Sunsteel Strike from Necrozma Dusk Mane. However, the biggest problem with using Trapping Boss Zygarde is that it rarely gets a chance to trap something. This set also needs as much attack as possible, in order to potentially break through threats like Defensive Ho-Oh and CM Kyogre at +6 Attack. Fortunately, this kind of Balance build has a very USM-esque flavor, as it discourages your opponent from switching too often. This gives even more opportunities to set up and trap. As for the defensive backbone of this team, Yveltal + Necrozma Dusk Mane + Eternatus are all standard options, though Yveltal runs max speed to out speed as many threats as possible. Tangrowth adds another solid Zacian, Zygarde, and Groudon check, which beautifully complements Coil Zygarde as well. Stun Spore is used over Sleep Powder to provide a form of speed control, as this team is rather slow. Finally, while Zygarde serves as a win con for the team, the team's main breaker is Calyrex-S, and this kind of team exemplifies why Specs Calyrex-S is perhaps the most dangerous offensive threat to face in SS Ubers.

Weaknesses: This Balance is quite slow and lacks any true form of speed control, aside from Stun Spore on Tangrowth. To account for this, Toxic on Yveltal can be switched with either Sucker Punch, Foul Play, or Taunt, the former of which bestows another form of valuable speed control. I generally Shadow Tag abusers such as Gothitelle and Gothorita are severely annoying to face, but those are threats that most Balance builds will lose against. With Shadow Tag being suspected tested in the near future though, the team's defensive backbone will have more flexibility to switch in to the powerful offensive threats that are commonly seen in SS Ubers. Offensively, Calyrex-I and Darmanitan-G are slightly problematic to face, but can be played around with good prediction. CM Kyogre is another threat that can be challenging to face, but Eternatus has Mystical Fire and Toxic, and the team can exert tremendous offensive pressure with Specs Calyrex-S and Zygarde, should it get a chance to accumulate boosts while Kyogre is asleep. Speaking of which, the crux of this team is the Zygarde set. However, knowing when to use Thousand Waves is key, as using the move inappropriately can cause a severe loss of momentum, and that is a huge weakness in and of itself. Indeed, it is important to trap something passive, and particularly capitalize on this when a healing and recovery move is used. For example, an opposing Scarf/Specs Calyrex-S may come in and try to Aromatherapy off the status spread by the other members of this team. That is a perfect time to predict and trap via Thousand Waves. Prediction and doubling are the best methods to making the most of this extremely potent Zygarde set.

https://pokepast.es/61191383a864add7

Description: This is an alternate option to the team made above, and one better suited for ladder. While trying to earn requirements for the Shadow Tag Suspect Test, I realized most of the teams I was faced were HO Webs Teams. This makes logical sense, as Webs is a very easy play style to utilize and paves a quick path to victory. Unfortunately, teams without a fast Defogger are often pressured too much by Webs Teams. As a result, I exchanged Tangrowth for Ho-Oh, which gave me additional improvement to my Calyrex-S match up. This allowed me to run Scarf Yveltal, which can Defog in an instant and provide huge amount of momentum for this team with U-Turn. The speed control that the team above was originally lacking was fixed by implementing Scarf Yveltal. Of course, this team is now weaker to threats like Groudon and Zekrom, but since those two threats are not seen very often on ladder, it was a compromise I was willing to make. This team also lacks a Hazard setter, but the change to a Defensive Dragon Dance Necrozma Dusk Mane allows the team to exert even more offensive pressure. All in all, this is a very solid build and great for counter teaming the common Hyper Offense trends commonly employed on ladder.

/

https://pokepast.es/508af2b6b61f8d3e / https://pokepast.es/abce6f767238a3a1

Description: These are two Webs Hyper Offense variants I've been using recently. Double Suicide Lead HO is very nice because having the ability to set up Webs and a layer of another entry Hazard like Spikes or Stealth Rock can facilitate certain KOs. For example, with a layer of Spikes up and 4 Special Attack EVs, Life Orb Zekrom can comfortably OHKO Defensive Tangrowth with Draco Meteor. Not much else to be said about the efficiency of this build. Choice Band Zacian-H immediately threatens common defoggers like Ho-Oh and Yveltal. The choice between Specs Kyogre or Life Orb Zekrom is up to preference. I greatly prefer the Kyogre variant over the Zekrom one, as Zekrom usually requires a turn to set up. Indeed, this can be quite difficult to obtain unless Zekrom switches on something it naturally threatens out, like Ho-Oh for example. When using Zekrom, one has the flexibility of opting for either Draco Meteor or Focus Blast. The use of Focus Blast greatly improves the Ferrothorn match up, which would otherwise be somewhat annoying to deal with. In this scenario, at least 96 Special Attack EVs must be invested to always 2HKO Ferrothorn after Leftovers recovery. Alternatively, if a layer of Spikes are up, the standard 4 Special Attack EVs is enough to always 2HKO Ferrothorn after Leftovers recovery. Fast Yveltal can reliably defeat many of the defoggers in the tier, who are naturally slower than it. Knock Off + Sucker Punch synergize well, although Foul Play can be used if more offensive threats are a concern. Finally, LO Necrozma Dusk Mane gives a way to check Zacian-H and Xerneas, in case they get out of hand.

That's it for now! If I come up with more creative builds, I'll post them on this thread. Some of these teams are meant to serve as viable alternatives to the current Sample Teams posted by the Ubers Council. However, I will end with the note that the state of SS Ubers is very stale at best. Every team composition looks virtually identical, and even with the eventual banning of Shadow Tag, not much will improve. I certainly believe that while Calyrex-S and Zacian-H are not necessarily broken, they severely restrict team building, to the point of making the meta game extremely stale. Hopefully a Calyrex-S suspect occurs sooner than later, but until that time, keep stunting on the hoes my friends and I'll see you all later!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! It's been a hot minute since I've dumped some teams, and since Sample Team Submissions are closed, I thought I'd take the time to dump some of the most successful teams I've made recently.

1610749661857.png

https://pokepast.es/9db8dd5b0c9f23fd

Description: This is by far the most potent Balance I made during the post Zacian-C ban meta, and is essentially the spiritual successor of the Specs Calyrex-S Balance I posted above. Once again, this team is centered around extremely potent duo of Specs Calyrex-S and Trapping Boss Zygarde. Through many builds, I've found that Specs Calyrex-S performs best on Balance builds. And so this team aims to get up Hazards and spam Toxic and Knock Off, to successfully whittle down Calyrex-S's main checks (namely Yveltal and Tyranitar). The crux of this team is the lethal Zygarde set, which can often come in on something passive and trap via Thousand Waves. It is EV'd to out speed most relevant threats found in SS Ubers at +2 Speed, and can also sponge a variety of low-power moves from defensive threats, such as Grass Knot from Tangrowth and Sunsteel Strike from Necrozma Dusk Mane. However, the biggest problem with using Trapping Boss Zygarde is that it rarely gets a chance to trap something. This set also needs as much attack as possible, in order to potentially break through threats like Defensive Ho-Oh and CM Kyogre at +6 Attack. Fortunately, this kind of Balance build has a very USM-esque flavor, as it discourages your opponent from switching too often. This gives even more opportunities to set up and trap. As for the defensive backbone of this team, Yveltal + Necrozma Dusk Mane + Eternatus are all standard options, though Yveltal runs max speed to out speed as many threats as possible. Tangrowth adds another solid Zacian, Zygarde, and Groudon check, which beautifully complements Coil Zygarde as well. Stun Spore is used over Sleep Powder to provide a form of speed control, as this team is rather slow. Finally, while Zygarde serves as a win con for the team, the team's main breaker is Calyrex-S, and this kind of team exemplifies why Specs Calyrex-S is perhaps the most dangerous offensive threat to face in SS Ubers.

Weaknesses: This Balance is quite slow and lacks any true form of speed control, aside from Stun Spore on Tangrowth. To account for this, Toxic on Yveltal can be switched with either Sucker Punch, Foul Play, or Taunt, the former of which bestows another form of valuable speed control. I generally Shadow Tag abusers such as Gothitelle and Gothorita are severely annoying to face, but those are threats that most Balance builds will lose against. With Shadow Tag being suspected tested in the near future though, the team's defensive backbone will have more flexibility to switch in to the powerful offensive threats that are commonly seen in SS Ubers. Offensively, Calyrex-I and Darmanitan-G are slightly problematic to face, but can be played around with good prediction. CM Kyogre is another threat that can be challenging to face, but Eternatus has Mystical Fire and Toxic, and the team can exert tremendous offensive pressure with Specs Calyrex-S and Zygarde, should it get a chance to accumulate boosts while Kyogre is asleep. Speaking of which, the crux of this team is the Zygarde set. However, knowing when to use Thousand Waves is key, as using the move inappropriately can cause a severe loss of momentum, and that is a huge weakness in and of itself. Indeed, it is important to trap something passive, and particularly capitalize on this when a healing and recovery move is used. For example, an opposing Scarf/Specs Calyrex-S may come in and try to Aromatherapy off the status spread by the other members of this team. That is a perfect time to predict and trap via Thousand Waves. Prediction and doubling are the best methods to making the most of this extremely potent Zygarde set.

https://pokepast.es/61191383a864add7

Description: This is an alternate option to the team made above, and one better suited for ladder. While trying to earn requirements for the Shadow Tag Suspect Test, I realized most of the teams I was faced were HO Webs Teams. This makes logical sense, as Webs is a very easy play style to utilize and paves a quick path to victory. Unfortunately, teams without a fast Defogger are often pressured too much by Webs Teams. As a result, I exchanged Tangrowth for Ho-Oh, which gave me additional improvement to my Calyrex-S match up. This allowed me to run Scarf Yveltal, which can Defog in an instant and provide huge amount of momentum for this team with U-Turn. The speed control that the team above was originally lacking was fixed by implementing Scarf Yveltal. Of course, this team is now weaker to threats like Groudon and Zekrom, but since those two threats are not seen very often on ladder, it was a compromise I was willing to make. This team also lacks a Hazard setter, but the change to a Defensive Dragon Dance Necrozma Dusk Mane allows the team to exert even more offensive pressure. All in all, this is a very solid build and great for counter teaming the common Hyper Offense trends commonly employed on ladder.

/

https://pokepast.es/508af2b6b61f8d3e / https://pokepast.es/abce6f767238a3a1

Description: These are two Webs Hyper Offense variants I've been using recently. Double Suicide Lead HO is very nice because having the ability to set up Webs and a layer of another entry Hazard like Spikes or Stealth Rock can facilitate certain KOs. For example, with a layer of Spikes up and 4 Special Attack EVs, Life Orb Zekrom can comfortably OHKO Defensive Tangrowth with Draco Meteor. Not much else to be said about the efficiency of this build. Choice Band Zacian-H immediately threatens common defoggers like Ho-Oh and Yveltal. The choice between Specs Kyogre or Life Orb Zekrom is up to preference. I greatly prefer the Kyogre variant over the Zekrom one, as Zekrom usually requires a turn to set up. Indeed, this can be quite difficult to obtain unless Zekrom switches on something it naturally threatens out, like Ho-Oh for example. When using Zekrom, one has the flexibility of opting for either Draco Meteor or Focus Blast. The use of Focus Blast greatly improves the Ferrothorn match up, which would otherwise be somewhat annoying to deal with. In this scenario, at least 96 Special Attack EVs must be invested to always 2HKO Ferrothorn after Leftovers recovery. Alternatively, if a layer of Spikes are up, the standard 4 Special Attack EVs is enough to always 2HKO Ferrothorn after Leftovers recovery. Fast Yveltal can reliably defeat many of the defoggers in the tier, who are naturally slower than it. Knock Off + Sucker Punch synergize well, although Foul Play can be used if more offensive threats are a concern. Finally, LO Necrozma Dusk Mane gives a way to check Zacian-H and Xerneas, in case they get out of hand.

That's it for now! If I come up with more creative builds, I'll post them on this thread. Some of these teams are meant to serve as viable alternatives to the current Sample Teams posted by the Ubers Council. However, I will end with the note that the state of SS Ubers is very stale at best. Every team composition looks virtually identical, and even with the eventual banning of Shadow Tag, not much will improve. I certainly believe that while Calyrex-S and Zacian-H are not necessarily broken, they severely restrict team building, to the point of making the meta game extremely stale. Hopefully a Calyrex-S suspect occurs sooner than later, but until that time, keep stunting on the hoes my friends and I'll see you all later!
Hey! Great teams. Your teams performed very well in testing, especially the balanced teams. My only gripe with the HO teams is with the natures of Necrozma-DM and Zacian. When going up against the (albeit) rare scarf Calyrex-S, you're always outsped by it even after webs, and even if Necrozma-DM is at +1. You almost lose at matchup if going up against scarf Calyrex-s, which again is rare but is a thing. If you dont keep Yveltal alive or aren't clutch with your switching, scarf Calyrex-S is a huge problem for those teams. But changing Zacian and Necrozma-DM to Jolly you are till outsped by Scarf Calyrex-S after webs, so there's not really much you can do, except keeping yveltal alive and well. Other than that, great teams.

JT Yao

Banned deucer.
Hey! Great teams. Your teams performed very well in testing, especially the balanced teams. My only gripe with the HO teams is with the natures of Necrozma-DM and Zacian. When going up against the (albeit) rare scarf Calyrex-S, you're always outsped by it even after webs, and even if Necrozma-DM is at +1. You almost lose at matchup if going up against scarf Calyrex-s, which again is rare but is a thing. If you dont keep Yveltal alive or aren't clutch with your switching, scarf Calyrex-S is a huge problem for those teams. But changing Zacian and Necrozma-DM to Jolly you are till outsped by Scarf Calyrex-S after webs, so there's not really much you can do, except keeping yveltal alive and well. Other than that, great teams.
Hello! Thank you for the kind words, I’m glad the teams tested well. As for the Scarf Calyrex-S issue, I want to emphasize that thanks to the amazing speed tier of Calyrex-S, Scarf Variants of it (which happen to be the most common), are usually quite difficult to play against when using Webs. I'd even go far as to say Scarf Calyrex-S and Heavy Duty Boots Zacian-H are undoubtedly the two biggest offensive threats to Webs builds. My suggestion would be to preserve the health of Yveltal as much as possible throughout the game, and not reveal Sucker Punch so that you might be able to surprise and knock out a Calyrex-S thinking it can KO a weakened Yveltal.

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
I know JT Yao has posted a lot of teams already and that's honestly very nice of him to share them with the community, but I also have some teams to post, I built a bunch of them and I'll just post here the ones I liked the most out of the lot. I don't really enjoy this iteration of SS ubers as much as I would hope, but that isn't anyone's fault but mine, I'd like to hope some people would appreciate some of these teams, especially serious contenders still in seasonal, I wish this meta allowed me more building freedom.

https://pokepast.es/c81241b47fee4a09 - Specs Caly Balance
https://pokepast.es/c368a57a009b47f8 - SD Zacian + Ferro Spikes
https://pokepast.es/504cda404a95c21c - Some blissey team
https://pokepast.es/9e3a4316afbe704e - Boots SD Zacian + Scarf Ogre
https://pokepast.es/3ec41cae1fbcd032 - Dual Fairy Bulky Offense
https://pokepast.es/59686a5389495118 - A Draft for a Rayquaza team, Rayquaza is an interesting mon that i feel should get more usage but I never really had the chance to bring it to serious games, missing out on seasonal etc.
https://pokepast.es/7f3c3a243ff6e6be - Dual Fairy + Zekrom Offense - Sometimes I forgo Draco Meteor for the standard magnet rise lefties set, But Draco Meteor is cool for immediate dmg and apparently Tangrowth is a pokemon.
https://pokepast.es/3956199779bf9252
https://pokepast.es/26d2231014cf6582 - A generic screens team and a assortment of mons that allows them all to be Shiny! Weather Ball Zekrom catches those ferrothorns and Tangrowths by surprise when in the sun, you can replace it if you wish for roost / Draco Meteor / Magnet rise as per usual.
https://pokepast.es/d2f1e1adc27430a7 - This hyper offense is inspired by a AG tech of Lead Groudon (I think ORAS AG), This really isnt an exciting team and I havent really used it much.
https://pokepast.es/a55841d7d13af5b2 - RP Groudon variant of the above
https://pokepast.es/e188ce5983362d06 - Dual weather specs ogre t-wave spam

There you go, sorry it's not much, I hope someone at least finds these helpful or enjoyable

Last edited:
I know JT Yao has posted a lot of teams already and that's honestly very nice of him to share them with the community, but I also have some teams to post, I built a bunch of them and I'll just post here the ones I liked the most out of the lot. I don't really enjoy this iteration of SS ubers as much as I would hope, but that isn't anyone's fault but mine, I'd like to hope some people would appreciate some of these teams, especially serious contenders still in seasonal, I wish this meta allowed me more building freedom.

https://pokepast.es/c81241b47fee4a09 - Specs Caly Balance
https://pokepast.es/c368a57a009b47f8 - SD Zacian + Ferro Spikes
https://pokepast.es/504cda404a95c21c - Some blissey team
https://pokepast.es/9e3a4316afbe704e - Boots SD Zacian + Scarf Ogre
https://pokepast.es/3ec41cae1fbcd032 - Dual Fairy Bulky Offense
https://pokepast.es/59686a5389495118 - A Draft for a Rayquaza team, Rayquaza is an interesting mon that i feel should get more usage but I never really had the chance to bring it to serious games, missing out on seasonal etc.
https://pokepast.es/7f3c3a243ff6e6be - Dual Fairy + Zekrom Offense - Sometimes I forgo Draco Meteor for the standard magnet rise lefties set, But Draco Meteor is cool for immediate dmg and apparently Tangrowth is a pokemon.
https://pokepast.es/3956199779bf9252
https://pokepast.es/26d2231014cf6582 - A generic screens team and a assortment of mons that allows them all to be Shiny! Weather Ball Zekrom catches those ferrothorns and Tangrowths by surprise when in the sun, you can replace it if you wish for roost / Draco Meteor / Magnet rise as per usual.
https://pokepast.es/d2f1e1adc27430a7 - This hyper offense is inspired by a AG tech of Lead Groudon (I think ORAS AG), This really isnt an exciting team and I havent really used it much.
https://pokepast.es/a55841d7d13af5b2 - RP Groudon variant of the above
https://pokepast.es/e188ce5983362d06- Dual weather specs ogre t-wave spam

There you go, sorry it's not much, I hope someone at least finds these helpful or enjoyable
it's nice of you to share a lot of teams, but the last paste seems invalid, can you fix it, quite appreciate it!

Garrett

Banned deucer.
I anticipate a suspect test soon so here's my entire SS builder currently: https://pokepast.es/844fcbea016ee023
Feel free to ask about any of the EV spreads as they're still might be a small few mons with an outdated and/or suboptimal spread, and some are correct but unintuitive.

1.) Paradise Seeker - The Cool Duggy + Grimmsnarl Stall

It's an obvious matchup fish but I think this is a very cool take on the stall genre which normally freaks out over its hazard removal and Calyrex-Shadow checks. This is the biggest middle finger to all of these and fully embraces getting up hazards over removing them from your own side at all costs. Rest + Talk Grimmsnarl threatens to priority OHKO Calyrex with Darkest Lariat. Neat.

2.) Ray Webs

Standard ray webs, aiming to continually pressure NDM so the remaining sweepers can whip and nae nae.

3.) Weather Ball Zekrom

Heat Rock Groudon + Offensive Zekrom, OHKO your favorite Tangrowth / Ferrothorn with Zekrom. What's not to love.

4.) DD Necrozma-DM Balance

The name says it all--some boring but very decent balance. DD NDM is the wincon if that wasn't obvious enough.

5.) BasedWhat? (but boomer ass Lasen fixed two moves on it) - Big Slugga Balance

Submitted this as a sample team except here I put U-Turn > Bulk Up on Zarude if I remember right (really depends on the MU--both are very good). This team's very consistent and apt to avoid a ladder of cheese in setup spam, Dracovish, etc. Sub Mbeam Eternatus PP stalls the tier bar Blissey.

6.) Based JT Yao + BasedWhat? - Zygarde Balance (Dream of a Lifetime)

Also submitted as a sample team--it's just a very consistent team with 6 standard ass mons. Went 30-0 getting reqs if you ignore the 5 people I haxed to hell and back. Zygarde Para Spam + Calyrex-S is such a broken concept.

7.) Trollcoin Sand

I have no idea why I submitted this as a sample. It's just there to tank a +2 Zacian CC or +2 Xern Focus Blast with Chople and piss off your opponent. Still better than half of the sample team submissions.

8.) Taunt Calyrex-I + Band Zacian Balance

Played offensively, Taunt Calyrex-Ice prevents NDM from healing ever and allows Band Zacian to collect kills. Swords Dance > Aromatherapy on Calyrex-Ice is workable but I prefer the support option.

9.) BasedWhat? + JT Yao - 2 Sub Setup Balance

Sub Mbeam Etern from Big Slugga Balance, now partnered with the demonic Highlord Sub T-Wave CM Ogre set. The EVs on Ogre allow it to outspeed non-Scarf Caly, and with its Substitute live an 8 SpAtk Moonblast from Xerneas at +1.

10.) Klefki Fairy Lock HO

The problem with most HO is its need to gain momentum against the same culprits--things like Scarf Caly/Specs Caly on Froslass/Shuckle, NDM/Ogre on Shuckle, etc. Klefi's role, therefore, is to force a turn of setup or knockout with Fairy Lock, keeping the opposing threat in so it can't come in later. Scarf Caly lead to KO Klefi? Spike and Fairy Lock to ensure Yveltal KO's it next turn. I think it's a massively underexplored lead. I wanted to pair it with Xerneas for a free Geomancy into Sub + Ingrain, and the rest of the mons center around smashing Zygarde and NDM for the most part. Probably the whackest team I've tried thus far, but I think this has a promising idea.

Xerneas might need to be max speed on this so you can hard switch into a Yveltal--requires more testing.

11.) Stolen Idea From Fc(04) - Double Fairy BO

Just some boring ass double Fairy action courtesy of QC04, where 04 stands for 0 Sleep Powder hits and 4 crits from opposing NDM.

12.) Band Zac + Marsh Bulky Offense

Some more standard but I have Sucker on Yv over Knock because I have a Marshadow. The boys shred.

SiTuM

j'ai du faire un mauvais rêve
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

ah shit, here we go again.

the LE CHOUINAY Legion Leader presents:

i think the name of this music illustrates correctly my relation with ss ubers

probably the team i had the most success with since the goth ban. i don't really like explaining my builds since i often have a strange way of thinking, so i'll just try explaining why i chose these mons. clef is kinda the "innovation" of the team, i think it's an interesting mon in general if you use it in stall/balance because it has many tools, including koff, twave, hwish, trick, sr, etc... it also checks offensive yveltal, etern, urshifu, zyg so psahtek khoya. lunala is here for everything that is groudon/zekrom/rayquaza/dd dm. shed completely invalidates xern+every version of ogre that isnt toxic, the funny thing is that this team and mostly shedinja will maybe become completely unviable because i've already seen a lot of ppl starting to run sub tox ogre/tox on specs or scarf ogre, so enjoy while you still can. pex is the second mon i think is very good, i'd even say on stall it's a better etern, the reason is just because regenerator is broken o_o pex helps to check marsh/zac/dm/etern as well as setting up tspikes against etern-less ho. dm is here mostly because zacian is kinda annoying against defensive builds if you dont anticipate correctly, and it also gives me an emergency check to geoxern if my shed dies somehow. you're probably wondering "do have something for ogre if your shed dies somehow too" well i dont my builds are bad sorry not sorry. finally i used yveltal because haha funny ghost horse riding idiot

prolly the only team i built that looks kinda normal on team preview lmao, subseed calyrex is broken but beware some people started running snarl again

a cool sand featuring broken marshadow. excadrill is sadly really underestimated even if it can be deadly for HO and offense, it's also the only viable spinner in the tier

classic webs, the spread of dm is to always live an eq from tang

i tried smth else with clef after the clef stall you saw earlier, this time i wanted to use the famous ss ou trick sticky tech. i paired it with some breakers so it would always be of some use whoever gets tricked: zacian destroys the opponent team if dm gets tricked, calyrex if it's yveltal, etern if it's ho oh

tried using mewtwo. because it kinda destroys balance. thats it.

i never used this but i think it looks cool. feel free to pm me at SiTuM#7974 if you tested it thoroughly and think it's an insane team, or a garbage one, thanks

another shitty webs. thundurus-t is probably the best mon i used on webs since a long time, it's deadly if used correctly

nothing too original, broken pex broken don

another stall i made after the clef one, tried using ttar instead of yvel this time for calyrex

the oldest webs i built, i already had it when zacian-c wasnt banned and i had zacian-c > zacian. it's probably kinda bad rn but i still like sash quaza a lot so here ya go

cm ogre was broken at the time when i built this team but now i think it's a bit worse, i also wanted to built smth on amoonguss so yeah

specs dialga the goat, power gem hits ho oh, fire blast hits steels, thunder hits ogre and yvel

what i build when it's 4 am. i don't want to explain this abomination.

oh btw, the chouinay legends are coming for upl... (maybe (tsé))

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)